gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

If he did completely blow out his knee then to have called any designed runs/rollouts yesterday, especially with Morris (who as a 6th rounder has to be considered the steal of the 12' draft) more than capable of carrying the rushing load is beyond inexcusable and if I were the Skin's owner heads would be rolling today starting with Shanny's.

Shanahan got his star QB injured in his first rookie season and post season. At least it's the off season but still, he's more likely to get injured again in his career now

If he did completely blow out his knee then to have called any designed runs/rollouts yesterday, especially with Morris (who as a 6th rounder has to be considered the steal of the 12' draft) more than capable of carrying the rushing load is beyond inexcusable and if I were the Skin's owner heads would be rolling today starting with Shanny's.

rumors all over DC are multiple torn ligaments. and remember, this would be the 2nd time on that knee as well. If I were the owner, I would fire Shanahan immediately. The Skins have no 1st round pick until 2015 and the guy who was supposed to save their franchise may never be the same again..The happiest people today are in the Rams FO..they have to be thinking of Javon Clowney right about now...

Really the field was more to blame. His foot got caught in that pathetic excuse for turf. Chris Clemons tore his acl as well and Rocca had an mcl injury. That field was like playing in a dirt lot and the grounds crew should be canned

Damn I know Griffing's injury looked bad and maybe he did shred his knee but it's not like the guy's career is over. Settle down, hyenas.

So Shanny just said they know nothing yet and RG3's on his way to see Dr. Andrews tomorrow..But wasn't Andrews all over the sideline yesterday hanging out with the sock hat on? And getting kicked outta that makeshift shed along the wall at FED-EX? I'm calling BS on this..they have to know it's pretty bad and Shanny's just stalling to cover his a** AND apparently throw the best orthopedic surgeon on the planet under the bus

So..up on BBI, I just saw this post regarding Shanahan's presser:

I'm a decent poker player

*************: 3:08 pm

If I were at the same table as Shanahan I'd be thinking he held a disastrous MRI in his hand.

It sure sounds like a torn ACL is the best case and they are sending him down to Birmingham to get confirmation on how bad the damage to his other ligaments is.

I don't think so, to me he started hobbling after his first scramble of the game where he scrambled to the left and should have went out of bounds but instead he spun and got another meaningless yard but took a shot to the legs and I think the defender clipped his knee. This decision was stupid and 100% on Griffin, did the same stupid stuff as Vick, risk all of that for one more yard.

But it was on the Redskins 2nd TD drive that RG III looked like he was done, after that sideline hit he was limping pretty bad.

I hate the Redskins and I will give K. Shanahan credit for RG III's success but A) the pistol is not going to last long, as itself and B) RG III is not going to last long......this guy is ALWAYS going to want to run, he was a track star and has blazing speed but if this injury turns out to be his second ACL tear than it could be bad for the rookie.

Running QB's do not last long......and this goes for Kapernick and Russell Wilson too.....but at least Wilson slides and gets down before contact. RG III looks like another Vick who doesn't know how to slide......RG III has already gone head first before sliding on occasions.

I'm done bashing but foreal this kid will not have a long career if he takes as many hits in his sophmore year as he did this year.

You might be right, on the scroll bar during the pregame on NFL Network. There was a statement that some doctors believe he was hurt much worse during the Ravens game than they would let on.

rumors all over DC are multiple torn ligaments. and remember, this would be the 2nd time on that knee as well. If I were the owner, I would fire Shanahan immediately. The Skins have no 1st round pick until 2015 and the guy who was supposed to save their franchise may never be the same again..The happiest people today are in the Rams FO..they have to be thinking of Javon Clowney right about now...

Only if they are also thinking about how they're going to acquire the 1st overall pick in the 14' draft (or 2nd at worst if Johnny Football declares).

14-18 months!!!!

Is there a link or you just assuming?

I'm hearing that there is major damage to his ligaments, but that is here say right now. Shanny's PC earlier didn't provide any info and it seems like there won't be any info until tomorrow.

Is there a link or you just assuming?

I'm hearing that there is major damage to his ligaments, but that is here say right now. Shanny's PC earlier didn't provide any info and it seems like there won't be any info until tomorrow.

The 14-18 month rehab article has already been edited by the site that put it up. It may be true, but at this point it's just speculation.

It sure sounds like a torn ACL is the best case and they are sending him down to Birmingham to get confirmation on how bad the damage to his other ligaments is.

It's the same knee he tore in college...they gonna have to becareful with him...

Shanny absolutely has to stop using rg3 in the read option if he wants him to survive

The 14-18 month rehab article has already been edited by the site that put it up. It may be true, but at this point it's just speculation.

Yea I can believe that, this is the same injury he just had in 2009 so that even makes it worse.

When ESPN says that he is traveling to Dr. Andrews, where is that? Locally or in another state?

Yea I can believe that, this is the same injury he just had in 2009 so that even makes it worse.

When ESPN says that he is traveling to Dr. Andrews, where is that? Locally or in another state?

Birmingham Ala.

Wow though, if true, what a loss for a game they lost...

I wish Griffing a speedy and complete recovery, whatever his injuries turn out to be. Their fan base deserves the torture though so this lying and subterfuge by Shanahan has had me LOL'ing at the trash talking chumps I work with. :roll:

I've had multiple MRI's done and from I remember, they would do more if they thought something didn't look right. The owner is going to go tuesday with RG3 to get another MRI done. It's Shanahan's fault all across the board. The field and keeping RG3 in when he should have been taken out. It's not like it was a SB game

I wish Griffing a speedy and complete recovery, whatever his injuries turn out to be. Their fan base deserves the torture though so this lying and subterfuge by Shanahan has had me LOL'ing at the trash talking chumps I work with. :roll:

All my in-laws are skins fans. LOTS of smack talking going from the end of the game last week until the beginning of the 2nd qtr yesterday. I"m debating at what point I throw some gas on that fire.

All my in-laws are skins fans. LOTS of smack talking going from the end of the game last week until the beginning of the 2nd qtr yesterday. I"m debating at what point I throw some gas on that fire.

Start now and continue for the next 30 years, would be my suggestion.