gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I'm back from vacation, i know everyone missed me. The skins dont pick until the back of the 2nd round this year. I think they use it on one of these positions: Right tackle, outside linebacker, wide receiver, corner, tight end, or safety.

The skins signed NT Ron Brace today. A 2nd round pick in 2009 from the patriots. Hes been a huge bust but maybe someone can light a fire under his a** here.

I'm back from vacation, i know everyone missed me. The skins dont pick until the back of the 2nd round this year. I think they use it on one of these positions: Right tackle, outside linebacker, wide receiver, corner, tight end, or safety.

depends on FA. Thanks to Mera, they have to dumpster dive for a lot of their holes.

There have been rumors circling on the internet that offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan and director of pro personnel Morocco Brown each got contract extensions from the Redskins last week. Haven't seen it confirmed from a reliable source yet though.

Brown was interviewed for the Cardinals GM vacancy but didn't get the job.

According to the Washington Post the Redskins are threatening the league that they will obtain an injunction that will postpone free agency for the entire league if their salary cap penalties are not resolved before the start of free agency.

They can threaten all they like. Danny is a small fish in a big pond...the league doesn't roll over for some pissant throwing a tantrum because he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He needs to nut up and take his beating like a man.

I really hope he does. Would be very entertaining. Tons of skeletons in the NFL's closet.

too funny .... Snyder plays his new RG-3pick toy literally into the ground and now he's crying about his cap space

The Redskins hired ex-Chargers GM AJ Smith as a front office consultant and adviser. Not sure how i feel about this. I feel like his Chargers drafts over the past few years have been lackluster.

Rob Jackson of the Redskins suspended for 4 games for a drug violation. That is now 7 Redskins in 2 years. The team with the second most suspensions in that time? 2 suspensions. Guess this is cheaper way to cheat than circumventing the salary cap for Shanahan.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9077593/rob-jackson-washington-redskins-suspended-4-games

Rob Jackson of the Redskins suspended for 4 games for a drug violation. That is now 7 Redskins in 2 years. The team with the second most suspensions in that time? 2 suspensions. Guess this is cheaper way to cheat than circumventing the salary cap for Shanahan.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9077593/rob-jackson-washington-redskins-suspended-4-games

you would be drugged up to, if Shanny was your boss as well.

Shanahan and IR3 already blaming themselves for his inevitable injuries in the media. :lol: Love it.

A new season awaits. I think this is a 3 way race for the division this year (Sorry Eagles fans). I think it will be a huge transition year for the Eagles defense, they will be a bottom 5 unit. I think their offense will be good but not great.

The skins looked pretty good this pre-season, but i will admit i am nervous about the Eagles on MNF since there is no tape on Kelly's offense.

Yep, Eagle's D is going to be bad. I"M hoping for a shootout on Monday night. It will have to be if the Eagles have any hope of winning it.

Yep, Eagle's D is going to be bad. I"M hoping for a shootout on Monday night. It will have to be if the Eagles have any hope of winning it.

Brand new season new team so no telling what's going to happen. If I was a Skins fan I'd be worried about that secondary with 2 rookies starting. They are just as suspect as we are back there. I actually like our element of surprise on offense that they claim they are prepared for. I like our chances in this one.

In 2010 when the skins went to the 3-4 they ranked 31st in defense that year. I'd expect a similar ranking for the Eagles.

Brand new season new team so no telling what's going to happen. If I was a Skins fan I'd be worried about that secondary with 2 rookies starting. They are just as suspect as we are back there. I actually like our element of surprise on offense that they claim they are prepared for. I like our chances in this one.

Rambo is the only rookie starter right now. Amerson won't open the year as a starter but he could eventually be starting by the end of the year. We still have Hall and Wilson as starters.

well the skins dynasty was fun while it lasted.....going to Green Bay next week....hello 0-2

It was a good game but it started to look a bit shaky at the end with the Skins coming back. I can only hope that the Eagles tighten things up during the week to ensure that we don't have a nerve racking ending like that.