gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

D Hall got punked :lol:

I was thinking that when Hall was jawing with DeSean. I was thinking be careful, you know what happened last time.

well the skins dynasty was fun while it lasted.....going to Green Bay next week....hello 0-2

Amazing what a week 1 divisional loss does for you. The way they looked tonight and their upcoming schedule they can very easily start out 1-6 or worse. Their schedule is brutal up until week 9.

Amazing what a week 1 divisional loss does for you. The way they looked tonight and their upcoming schedule they can very easily start out 1-6 or worse. Their schedule is brutal up until week 9.

:lol: Thats all?

That would be awesome though.

Green bay

Detroit

Raiders

BYE

Dallas

Chicago

Denver

My bet is they're 3-4 through 7, still nothing to write home about. Then again I'm probably overrating the iggs as a prisoner of the moment, which if I am-I see the skins as 2-5

And what will be Skins fans excuse this week? RGIII still rusty? 31-0 right now. Why do the Skins even keep Haslett? His defenses have been 15 or worse every year. 22nd last year and likely 32nd this year. RGIII = Vince Young Part II

I continue to say this team was a fluke last year. 12 of their 16 games were decided by 7 or less points and they went 2-2 vs playoff teams (and those two wins...Minny and Balt both do not look so good now either).

Its 2006 all over again. I tried to tell my friends that are skins fans but they just dont listen/learn

Its 2006 all over again. I tried to tell my friends that are skins fans but they just dont listen/learn

NOTHING going right for the skins :unsure:

BUT HE'S JUST RUSTY! All Skins fans will do now is just blame the defense. RGIII is still elite. Wasn't the defense supposed to be healthier, better than last year? Orakpo is back...watch out! Blaming the defense wont work because the defense sucked last year.

The RGIII bandwagon is slowly unloading. I doubt he will have the #2 selling jersey much longer.

How do we change the name of this thread to Rolling Washington Football Teams Updates.

Rolling NFL football team with it's HQ in Virginia, and who plays it's homes games in Maryland, Updates.

gotta love his garbage time stat-padding he has done the past 2 weeks as well. That will keep the delusional fans thinking he is the best QB in the league yet still working off the rust

gotta love his garbage time stat-padding he has done the past 2 weeks as well. That will keep the delusional fans thinking he is the best QB in the league yet still working off the rust

What do you want him to do just stand there and hand the ball off?....why are you so keen on this guy.....what is ur business about his stats....focus on your team....focus on getting a defense u dimwit

:thumbsup: Fine by me. Fantasy points are fantasy points. Garbage time or not dude got me 30 points this weekend.

What do you want him to do just stand there and hand the ball off?....why are you so keen on this guy.....what is ur business about his stats....focus on your team....focus on getting a defense u dimwit

Our defense is awful but yours isn't exactly lighting the world on fire. Vick and Rodgers both shredded your defense to the tune of 30+ points.

At least we have an excuse for ours ... new coordinator, new scheme, new players. What's Washington's excuse for sucking?

Didn't need one against the Redskins. Boom roasted

uh-oh seems I have touched the nerve of an idiot. but I don't care about him, he is doing exactly what any QB would do. My problem, if you weren't a moron and could comprehend what you read, is that because of this garbage time stat-padding in blow out losses, other idiot fans, like you, continue to act as if he is some god.

the eagles wouldn't need a defense if they played the team you recently began rooting for every week.

uh-oh seems I have touched the nerve of an idiot. but I don't care about him, he is doing exactly what any QB would do. My problem, if you weren't a moron and could comprehend what you read, is that because of this garbage time stat-padding in blow out losses, other idiot fans, like you, continue to act as if he is some god.

the eagles wouldn't need a defense if they played the team you recently began rooting for every week.

Nit pick your own team you moron.........

Our best defense is our offense. Redskins defense is when the clock strikes 00:00 :-)

Nit pick your own team you moron.........

:lol: I love it. This idiot can't even defend my points, including calling him a moron. Have to love your creativity of using a word I used to accurately describe you to attempt at insulting me. you lack intelligence, football IQ and wit. what a dolt!

:lol: I love it. This idiot can't even defend my points, including calling him a moron. Have to love your creativity of using a word I used to accurately describe you to attempt at insulting me. you lack intelligence, football IQ and wit. what a dolt!

you want a toothpick? :roll: :roll:

Our defense is awful but yours isn't exactly lighting the world on fire. Vick and Rodgers both shredded your defense to the tune of 30+ points.

At least we have an excuse for ours ... new coordinator, new scheme, new players. What's Washington's excuse for sucking?

Rust

It must be a real bummer to see how wrong you were with RG3, Pastor...we heard all offseason from you and your buddies here how amazing RG3 is. I'm not impressed. Just another overhyped QB. 38-7 after three quarters...I thought we were the rebuilding team, hahahaha.