gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

It must be a real bummer to see how wrong you were with RG3, Pastor...we heard all offseason from you and your buddies here how amazing RG3 is. I'm not impressed. Just another overhyped QB. 38-7 after three quarters...I thought we were the rebuilding team, hahahaha.

I thought the dude was ready...but apparently not....last two games have been preseason for him.

The skins problem is more than rg3....rg3 is part of the problem but the defense is atrocious......

He is not overhyped....dude is coming off a major knee surgery.....of course its affecting him

The skins problem is more than rg3....rg3 is part of the problem but the defense is atrocious......

Sure is. Didn't think it was possible to get worse safety play than the iggs are getting but Wash is managing somehow

Maybe RGIII needed to ask advice from McNabb afterall. McNabb was trying to warn RGIII for a reason. As much as I want to scream when he threw his famous worm-burners, McNabb IS RIGHT!.

RGIII has NO confidence, because the Redskins coaching staff has no confidence, in his knee, during preseason. RGIII's psyche is gone! The redskins have sucked his soul from him. Do you know why? Because they ran him into the ground. How curious the other read-option QB's are not running anymore. The Niners and Seahawks are scared s**tl**s.

The only game in town is the Ducks' "east coast version"!

Nit pick your own team you moron.........

The forum is called "Around The NFL", nutsack. Get a clue while you're shopping for that new Cousins jersey.

Maybe RGIII needed to ask advice from McNabb afterall. McNabb was trying to warn RGIII for a reason. As much as I want to scream when he threw his famous worm-burners, McNabb IS RIGHT!.

RGIII has NO confidence, because the Redskins coaching staff has no confidence, in his knee, during preseason. RGIII's psyche is gone! The redskins have sucked his soul from him. Do you know why? Because they ran him into the ground. How curious the other read-option QB's are not running anymore. The Niners and Seahawks are scared s**tl**s.

The only game in town is the Ducks' "east coast version"!

I guess you didn't watch sunday night football :unsure:

The forum is called "Around The NFL", nutsack. Get a clue while you're shopping for that new Cousins jersey.

You should be shopping for a defense maybe you guys can finally win a super bowl.....we have 3 :P

And only 6 winning seasons in 21 years since then, 3 of which were 9-7. So its nice you have that to hold on to.

:roll: 136-183 :roll:

:roll: 136-185 if you count this season :roll:

You should be shopping for a defense maybe you guys can finally win a super bowl.....we have 3 :P

I told you The RGKNEE HYPE MACHINE would be dismantled on Sept. 9th. :roll:

If only sb trophies could double as prosthetic knees....

I thought the dude was ready...but apparently not....last two games have been preseason for him.

He is not overhyped....dude is coming off a major knee surgery.....of course its affecting him

RG3 is the problem,he can't sustain drives which means the D is out there all game getting gassed.If the O could get moving I bet the D steps up.

Over two decades ago. The team has been an absolute joke since.

What do you want him to do just stand there and hand the ball off?....why are you so keen on this guy.....what is ur business about his stats....focus on your team....focus on getting a defense u dimwit

Good luck going 13-1 :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cool. We have 3 NFL Championships. 1992 isn't too much more relevant than 1960.

Bottom line is the Redskins have been one of the laughing stocks of the NFL for the last 20 years. When I think of Redskins I think "failure." They're in the same class as the Raiders, Browns, Lions etc. A terrible franchise who just spent 3 first round picks on a broken toy.

I guess you didn't watch sunday night football :unsure:

Compared to last year, both QB's (Wilson, and Kaepernick) have been reigned in. Since you you have no answer for RGIII, again...clueless.

Cool. We have 3 NFL Championships. 1992 isn't too much more relevant than 1960.

Bottom line is the Redskins have been one of the laughing stocks of the NFL for the last 20 years. When I think of Redskins I think "failure." They're in the same class as the Raiders, Browns, Lions etc. A terrible franchise who just spent 3 first round picks on a broken toy.

Exactly. The Cowboys are getting there too. People are entering college this year who don't remember their last SB victory. The city I really feel sorry for is Cleveland. If Art Model didn't send the original Browns to Baltimore in 1996, they would have two Superbowl championships. Yet Baltimore deserved an NFL team after what the Irsay family did in 1983......WAY over your head Pastor Troy.

This thread should be re-titled 'Rolling over the Redskins updates.'

Another Eagles board has a yearly "20XX Point and Laugh at the Redskins" thread.

Only twice was the title wrong in the 10 years I've been posting there. :roll:

Interesting (potential) stat alert:

The 2012 Saint's D gave up the most yards in NFL History but if the 2013 Skin's D continues on it's current pace they'll shatter that record by more than 1000 yards.

If you want a good laugh just skim through random pages of this thread from previous years.Someone even thought they would go 14-2 with Mcnabb back in 2010 lol.Redskins fans really are delusional.

pastor troy avoiding his own team's thread :roll:

He is still on extremeskins

real fans don't turn their backs on their team

if the ship sink...ill go down with it.....

skins bounce back .....31-16

He must be young. Adult Washington fans have drowned on enough ships that they know when to grab the life vest and dive.

Oh' the irony.

"fan since 94" + "age unknown" = another snot-nosed kid pretending he knows the score behind the anonymity of a MB screen name.

:roll: