gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

:blush:

Group Members .

Active Posts 29,477 .

Profile Views 791 .

Member Title NERDS!!!!!

Age 12 years old

Birthday July 1, 2001

Male

Location Denver, CO

Interests Taking my pants off at Sea World ..

Yes, I really live in Denver.

RG3 gets exposed once again. He has been against some brutal defenses too and in each game he looks more and more like an overhyped player who fluked his way into the playoffs

RG3 gets exposed once again. He has been against some brutal defenses too and in each game he looks more and more like an overhyped player who fluked his way into the playoffs

RG3 in 2012 was the real deal, until he hurt his knee, the first time, since college. The media pressure on the Redskins to make the playoffs forced them to start RGIII when he should've sat out for the rest of the season. The result: major reconstructive surgery on TWO knee ligaments. RGIII will not last the year, and will have to retire, or become a very effective pocket passer. RGIII has lost his killer instinct.

Bye pastor troy, be sure to check back in this thread when the skins actually win a game and act like you are throwing it in our faces :roll:

Bye pastor troy, be sure to check back in this thread when the skins actually win a game and act like you are throwing it in our faces :roll:

Nah, only way he comes back is with another 5+ game winning streak like last year.

In years past, the diehard/blowhard skins fans would thump their chests ALL offseason, spout garbage for the 1st month, then be gone by the start of November. We just happen to be fortunate to be spared the inevitable departure a little early this year.

I thought the dude was ready...but apparently not....last two games have been preseason for him.

The skins problem is more than rg3....rg3 is part of the problem but the defense is atrocious......

He is not overhyped....dude is coming off a major knee surgery.....of course its affecting him

But weren't you boasting about how he's fine and this and that all offseason

My father lives in Richmond, VA, the current site of Redskins training camp. He says the local Richmond paper has made so many excuses for RGIII's behavior since the Eagles game after they hyped him out to be this "GOD-like" QB coming off double ligament knee surgery.

RGIII would've been a much better QB today if Mike Shanahan didn't make RGIII's original knee injury worse by forcing him to play against Seattle in the playoffs. Shanahan has ruined this guy, and RGIII didn't need to hear the truth from McNabb.

RG3 in 2012 was the real deal

No he wasn't.

He was a hyped up fraud hiding behind a great running game and a gimmick offense that took the league by surprise... For a year.

Now he actually has to be a real quarterback and he can't.

Many predicted this when he was drafted along with his ridiculous attitude and they were right.

Washington is a joke for what they gave up for this guy.

My father lives in Richmond, VA, the current site of Redskins training camp. He says the local Richmond paper has made so many excuses for RGIII's behavior since the Eagles game after they hyped him out to be this "GOD-like" QB coming off double ligament knee surgery.

RGIII would've been a much better QB today if Mike Shanahan didn't make RGIII's original knee injury worse by forcing him to play against Seattle in the playoffs. Shanahan has ruined this guy, and RGIII didn't need to hear the truth from McNabb.

Probably would help if he didnt cave and start the knee and played Cousins instead to start the season.

Probably would help if he didnt cave and start the knee and played Cousins instead to start the season.

Yet when Chip Kelly made Vick the starter instead of Nick Foles, Shanahan was forced into a pissing contest.

No he wasn't.

He was a hyped up fraud hiding behind a great running game and a gimmick offense that took the league by surprise... For a year.

Now he actually has to be a real quarterback and he can't.

Many predicted this when he was drafted along with his ridiculous attitude and they were right.

Washington is a joke for what they gave up for this guy.

RGIII was a very accurate passer with his skill set 2012. Now he looks like every other running QB after knee surgery. The Redskins did what NFL/AFL teams used to do with concussion QB's. "Can you see one finger?"..."yes", "ok you can play". The Redskins ABUSED him, and McNabb was trying to tell him the truth.

RGIII was a very accurate passer with his skill set 2012. Now he looks like every other running QB after knee surgery. The Redskins did what NFL/AFL teams used to do with concussion QB's. "Can you see one finger?"..."yes", "ok you can play". The Redskins ABUSED him, and McNabb was trying to tell him the truth.

i think everyone realized that the skins abused RGMe. He didn't need mcNabb telling him THE SAME thing a month ago. RGMe came into camp/offseason with some conditions of his own to Tanahan. Bobby is empowered enough now.

What is really goin to get interesting is what happens when this team goes 6-10. Is Tanahan going to save his own skin by throwing Haslett under the bus? That would be my guess. But even that might not work. There is a good chance the skins look for a new coach next year, as RGMe simply goes up to 'lil Danny and says 'fire him'

i think everyone realized that the skins abused RGMe. He didn't need mcNabb telling him THE SAME thing a month ago. RGMe came into camp/offseason with some conditions of his own to Tanahan. Bobby is empowered enough now.

What is really goin to get interesting is what happens when this team goes 6-10. Is Tanahan going to save his own skin by throwing Haslett under the bus? That would be my guess. But even that might not work. There is a good chance the skins look for a new coach next year, as RGMe simply goes up to 'lil Danny and says 'fire him'

He certainly has done that in the past. I think he can buy another year by whacking Haze-lett.

RG3 is now going through the growing pains that Luck, Tannehill, and Wilson went through last year. Of course it doesn't help that he had his knee injury. But IMO he talked way to much in the preseason about being 100%, not being rusty.

And teams have the film on the skins offense to stop them. He is putting up his yardage and stats after they are getting blown out. (minus the lions game)

That's where I differ with your opinion. McNabb knows what RGIII is going through, he believes his own ego. McNabb was trying to tell RGIII that things aren't going to be as easy, and you have the weight of the Redskins fanbase on your head.

McNabb tried to come back during the 2002 season for the playoffs, he was rushed to come back. McNabb saw the same in DC with Griffin. Maybe RGIII was in denial, by now I hope not.

That's where I differ with your opinion. McNabb knows what RGIII is going through, he believes his own ego. McNabb was trying to tell RGIII that things aren't going to be as easy, and you have the weight of the Redskins fanbase on your head.

McNabb tried to come back during the 2002 season for the playoffs, he was rushed to come back. McNabb saw the same in DC with Griffin. Maybe RGIII was in denial, by now I hope not.

There is a difference here. If McNabb stuck to the topic of his experiences concerning the 2002 season, I would agree with you completely. But this is McNabb we are talking about. That portion of the conversation would last all of 5 minutes, then it would progress to "Passive aggressive ME ME ME McNabb" from that point onward. And that would center on how Tanahan and his boy abused McNabb during McNabb's stay. McNabb would then tell RGMe to do everything the way he wants to do it. McNabb would not only be giving RGMe bad advice, the REdskins' FO, from top to bottom, would also be angered that RGMe is getting advice from someone who so poisoned the Redskins organization.

RGME talking to McNabb can only hurt the situation, not help.