gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Why do Indians get to drive on the Highways they don't pay taxes on? pay or stay off!!

Same question I ask about the local Amish and Menonites. They poop on our tax paying roads but they don't pay taxes.

Especially when they missed Luck by one draft spot. May not end up being a Manning-Leaf difference but it is looking like the Colts AGAIN, got the WAY better QB #1 than the team who picked #2.

Yup lol.Remember the "experts" were trying to say Luck and RG3 were 1A and 1B?lmfao it's not even close.Luck is on another level.Colts fans are blessed to go from Peyton to him.

Yup lol.Remember the "experts" were trying to say Luck and RG3 were 1A and 1B?lmfao it's not even close.Luck is on another level.Colts fans are blessed to go from Peyton to him.

They always get lucky and get high draft picks right when they need a QB. Luck is the real deal!

Yea ....after beating two teams with a combine 0-11 record :roll: :roll:

At least he beat the teams he was supposed to beat. RG III has how many wins and TD's in 5 games while coming off of what was supposed to be a helpful bye week?

Don't kid yourself, look forward to your 2014 2nd round draft pick and possible new head coach Kyle Shanahan cuz your season is over.

Yea ....after beating two teams with a combine 0-11 record :roll: :roll:

RGIII is 2-6 vs. teams at or over .500.

And RGIII only win this year was against Oakland, who they barely beat with MATT FLYNN as their QB....Matt Flynn who was released after the game and now in Buffalo. Foles just shredded a top 10 defense despite what their record was.

Foles (2-0): 7 total td, 0int

RGIII (1-4): 6 total td, 5int, 2 fumbles

Bottom line is...I could care who is it...a win is a win. We are 3-3, you are 1-4. We embarrassed the Skins, Foles has a better record this year and RGIII looks more like a BUST each game. Laugh all you want but you are fighting for the bottom with the Giants, and haven't looked much better than them either.

At least he beat the teams he was supposed to beat. RG III has how many wins and TD's in 5 games while coming off of what was supposed to be a helpful bye week?

Don't kid yourself, look forward to your 2014 2nd round draft pick and possible new head coach Kyle Shanahan cuz your season is over.

RGIII again did a lot of talking, how his knee was great, how he would have a breakout game following the bye. He sounds more and more like Vince Young each week.

Robert Griffin III says he's ready for breakout following bye week

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/redskins-vs-cowboys-robert-griffin-iii-says-hes-ready-for-breakout-following-bye-week/2013/10/11/c45cd1dc-3296-11e3-ad00-ec4c6b31cbed_story.html

RGIII again did a lot of talking, how his knee was great, how he would have a breakout game following the bye. He sounds more and more like Vince Young each week.

http://www.washingto...cbed_story.html

Dude does too much talking. Which leads me to believe that there is a weird relationship between him and Shanny, because if I am a HC and thats my QB constantly running his chops while still being 1-4, I'm going to sit him down and ask that he remain mouth closed until he has the stuff to back it up......stop caving into the media young blood.....but since RG III remains to say the things he says, makes me wonder if Shanny doesn't want to confront him on it.....just a thought.....we already know that RG III and Shanny's relationship is suspect after his injury and the playcalling. RG III kind of seems like he is in his own little world right now.

And RGIII only win this year was against Oakland, who they barely beat with MATT FLYNN as their QB....Matt Flynn who was released after the game and now in Buffalo. Foles just shredded a top 10 defense despite what their record was.

Bottom line is...I could care who is it...a win is a win. We are 3-3, you are 1-4. We embarrassed the Skins, Foles has a better record this year and RGIII looks more like a BUST each game. Laugh all you want but you are fighting for the bottom with the Giants, and haven't looked much better than them either.

yea blame rg3 for all that is wrong with the skins ....dont blame the coaching staffs....i mean rg3 also had to play special team last night.....i mean it easy to blame the guy and call him a bust i wonder if u will say the same thing if luck was strughling like rg3 right now

Hey Ja, pretty sure teams don't really fight for the bottom...poor logic there.

don whats ur point

You talk **** on how the Eagles have played, yet the Redskins only have one win, that's the Fin point. You can't point & laugh at how the Eagles and their QB's are playing, when your team and starting QB has played like hot garbage, I wouldn't be surprised if the Redskins end up at the very bottom when it's all said and done.

You talk **** on how the Eagles have played, yet the Redskins only have one win, that's the Fin point. You can't point & laugh at how the Eagles and their QB's are playing, when your team and starting QB has played like hot garbage, I wouldn't be surprised if the Redskins end up at the very bottom when it's all said and done.

what if the eagles end up in the bottom?

how do u know ? u are not going to play 3 teams with a combine 1-15 record every week lol

laugh all you want but how many teams have the Redskins beaten with an above .500 record? Oh that's right NONE!

Let's look at the Eagles schedule, shall we?

Dallas x2, Giants, Redskins, Raiders, Cardinals, Vikings all winnable games, provided the Eagles stay healthy.

So, let's say the Eagles beat the Giants, Redskins, Raiders, Cardinals & Vikings, then split with the Cowboys. That's 6 wins.

laugh all you want but how many teams have the Redskins beaten with an above .500 record? Oh that's right NONE!

Let's look at the Eagles schedule, shall we?

Dallas x2, Giants, Redskins, Raiders, Cardinals, Vikings all winnable games, provided the Eagles stay healthy.

So, let's say the Eagles beat the Giants, Redskins, Raiders, Cardinals & Vikings, then split with the Cowboys. That's 6 wins.

u wont split with cowboys...dont overlook arizona remember what their defense did to u last season lol....vikings will be improved with freeman at qb

yea blame rg3 for all that is wrong with the skins ....dont blame the coaching staffs....i mean rg3 also had to play special team last night.....i mean it easy to blame the guy and call him a bust i wonder if u will say the same thing if luck was strughling like rg3 right now

luck > rg3...

&, yes, it's because he's white...

f'n idiot...

u wont split with cowboys...dont overlook arizona remember what their defense did to u last season lol....vikings will be improved with freeman at qb

First of all, the Eagles are better offensively than the Redskins, that Dallas defense is just as bad and we all know Romo ends up pulling a Romo late in games, so yeah a split there isn't out of the question.

As far as the Cardinals, the Buccaneers held them to 13 points, we just dropped 31 on the Buccaneers. New Coaches for the Eagles, new scheme, this isn't the same team that lost to the Cardinals last year.

that Vikings game is very much a winnable game, Freeman isn't all that.

So let's say, for the sake of saying, the Eagles win all the games I mentioned, that would put them at 9-7, which could very easily win us the division.

luck > rg3...

&, yes, it's because he's white...

f'n idiot...

u want a cookie for ur statement ?

if luck is better than rg3 ...so what? how will that affect the price of milk at walmart ?

if luck is better than rg3 ...so what? how will that affect the price of milk at walmart ?

Well, if you are trying to make a milk analogy....

The Colts bought a gallon of milk for $1.

The Redskins paid $3.25 for theirs and it was past its "best if drank by" date.

u want a cookie for ur statement ?

last week you were whining on and on about how RG3 was so much better than luck because of RGMe's empty stats.