gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

yea blame rg3 for all that is wrong with the skins ....dont blame the coaching staffs....i mean rg3 also had to play special team last night.....i mean it easy to blame the guy and call him a bust i wonder if u will say the same thing if luck was strughling like rg3 right now

You can absoluyely blame the coaching staff for crippling thier read-option QB forcing him to try to be a pocket passer, something that he's clearly not capable of doing effectively unlike Luck.

how do u know ? u are not going to play 3 teams with a combine 1-15 record every week lol

And the Skins are not going to play the Matt-Flynn led Raiders every week either. In fact they still have to play Denver, KC, SF, Chi, SD, Atl, Minn, the Birds & Pokes again and jersey X2. How many of those games are they going to win, 2 or 3 at best? :roll:

last week you were whining on and on about how RG3 was so much better than luck because of RGMe's empty stats.

so rg3 is not allowed to struggle? ....we are fine with rg3 ....i dont know why u guys like shoving this luck debate down our throat .....how so quick u judge a black a qb ....

You can absoluyely blame the coaching staff for crippling thier read-option QB forcing him to try to be a pocket passer, something that he's clearly not capable of doing effectively unlike Luck.

yea i bet u were itching to say that since last years draft .....u just couldnt wait ....rg3 has no room to improve? ....y are u still comparing him to luck? how many times have sam bradford stunk up the joint and still got a contract extension ?

so rg3 is not allowed to struggle? ....we are fine with rg3 ....i dont know why u guys like shoving this luck debate down our throat .....how so quick u judge a black a qb ....

a small life lesson...

crying racism where it's really not present makes it easier for those with racist tendencies to perpetuate actual racist ideologies and political practices, in turn crying "political correctness" or "playing the race card" to deflect attention from the aforementioned racist practices...

i'm tired of people crying racism at every twist & turn when there are actual, profound struggles in the realm of race relations still underway...y'know, like the name of a football team currently in 3rd place in the nfc east :-) ...

when all is said & done, who the f cares what the rams do with sam bradford...rg3 needs to stop perpetuating his own hype & learn how to play qb...could he be great? possibly...but he's a f'n egomaniac who emasculates his head coach & then stinks up the joint...

until he shuts his f'n mouth & performs better, he deserves all the criticism he can get...

a small life lesson...

crying racism where it's really not present makes it easier for those with racist tendencies to perpetuate actual racist ideologies and political practices, in turn crying "political correctness" or "playing the race card" to deflect attention from the aforementioned racist practices...

i'm tired of people crying racism at every twist & turn when there are actual, profound struggles in the realm of race relations still underway...y'know, like the name of a football team currently in 3rd place in the nfc east :-) ...

when all is said & done, who the f cares what the rams do with sam bradford...rg3 needs to stop perpetuating his own hype & learn how to play qb...could he be great? possibly...but he's a f'n egomaniac who emasculates his head coach & then stinks up the joint...

until he shuts his f'n mouth & performs better, he deserves all the criticism he can get...

No ....there are some racist elements there and some people dont like to hear about ....why is it that rg3 has no room to struggle ? ...calling him a bust after 5 games this season yet bradford keep getting a pass after 4 years in the league.....if luck goes out tonight and throws 5 int ...do u think the same people will call him a bust? i think not

No ....there are some racist elements there and some people dont like to hear about ....why is it that rg3 has no room to struggle ? ...calling him a bust after 5 games this season yet bradford keep getting a pass after 4 years in the league.....if luck goes out tonight and throws 5 int ...do u think the same people will call him a bust? i think not

First of all, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Bradford in the final year of his deal? Also, the Rams are going to try and maximize his use because they paid him something like $50 million guaranteed, I don't believe he's getting as much of a pass as you think.

No one is saying RGIII doesn't have a right to struggle, but when fans like you proclaim he's "destined for greatness" and say he's a great pocket passer on one hand, then in the other say, "he's transitioning into a pocket passer" add that into all the meaningless press conferences and RGIII sayings he's 100% during pre-season, then he's ready to go for the start of the regular season, since he can't shut the F up, you should expect to hear it from opposing fan bases. Don't catch feelings when you do.

yea i bet u were itching to say that since last years draft .....u just couldnt wait ....rg3 has no room to improve? ....y are u still comparing him to luck? how many times have sam bradford stunk up the joint and still got a contract extension ?

Yeah, sure I was because other than for comedic purposes I really give a rat's rear end how many times the Skins screw themselves by making idiotic draft pick trades, they've been doing it since danny-boy bought the team. It's old news.

And speaking of old news there is no comparison between Luck & bob, Luck is a legit NFL QB.

What the hell does Sam Bradford have to do with with bob sucking and why would any Eagles fan even give a sheet what StL is paying him? :wacko:

Yup lol.Remember the "experts" were trying to say Luck and RG3 were 1A and 1B?lmfao it's not even close.Luck is on another level.Colts fans are blessed to go from Peyton to him.

Tanahans are not doing RG3 any favors. I wouldn't judge RG3 on what they are coming up with.

The skins have also been under a horrible cap strain since John Mara screwed them over.

I think RGMe can be a very good player. As long as he moves on from the Tanahans and possibly 'lil Danny Snyder.

No one is saying RGIII doesn't have a right to struggle, but when fans like you proclaim he's "destined for greatness" and say he's a great pocket passer on one hand, then in the other say, "he's transitioning into a pocket passer" add that into all the meaningless press conferences and RGIII sayings he's 100% during pre-season, then he's ready to go for the start of the regular season, since he can't shut the F up, you should expect to hear it from opposing fan bases. Don't catch feelings when you do.

so as an eagles fan dont u wish foles turnout great to lead ur team to greatness? so why cant i do the same for the skins?

why guys like u calling him a bust after 5 games ?

peyton manning struggled in his rookie year .....but thats part of the game ...not everyday will be peaches and cream ....

eli manning is going thru his struggles, so is big ben, phillip rivers stuggled a couple of season ...same with tony romo

so as an eagles fan dont u wish foles turnout great to lead ur team to greatness? so why cant i do the same for the skins?

why guys like u calling him a bust after 5 games ?

peyton manning struggled in his rookie year .....but thats part of the game ...not everyday will be peaches and cream ....

eli manning is going thru his struggles, so is big ben, phillip rivers stuggled a couple of season ...same with tony romo

I'm not proclaiming Foles is "destined for greatness" I hope Foles does play well, but I have reservations, I want to see more, he looked great yesterday, can he do that against the Cowboys and teams like the Packers & Lions?

You're crying because people are calling him a bust after 5 games, yet it's ok for fans like you to claim, he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, after a good season in a weak division. See, it's the same thing.

No they aren't always going to come and play lights out, but you expected RGIII not to struggle this year and laughed at people like me even suggesting Sophomore Slump. You expected him to go 13-3, win the division and ultimately win the Super Bowl, remember what I told you? That you might want to temper your expectations just a bit, because if he couldn't/wouldn't live up to your expectations, you were only setting yourself up for epic disappointment

For the record, I never called him a bust.

I'm not proclaiming Foles is "destined for greatness" I hope Foles does play well, but I have reservations, I want to see more, he looked great yesterday, can he do that against the Cowboys and teams like the Packers & Lions?

You're crying because people are calling him a bust after 5 games, yet it's ok for fans like you to claim, he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, after a good season in a weak division. See, it's the same thing.

No they aren't always going to come and play lights out, but you expected RGIII not to struggle this year and laughed at people like me even suggesting Sophomore Slump. You expected him to go 13-3, win the division and ultimately win the Super Bowl, remember what I told you? That you might want to temper your expectations just a bit, because if he couldn't/wouldn't live up to your expectations, you were only setting yourself up for epic disappointment

For the record, I never called him a bust.

why would any fan of any team dont want their team to win 13 games.....ravens are struggling right now ....do u think ravens fans dont expect them to make playoffs before the season started because of how flacco played last season?

rg3, luck and wilson set the sky high and we expect them to lead their respective teams to greatness ....i bet u didnt say sophmore slump with luck

The best thing that can happen for RG3 is if the Redskins find a better coaching staff for him in the off-season. This guy can succeed but I've never been a fan of Shanahan, even when I enjoyed watching Elway.

why would any fan of any team dont want their team to win 13 games.....ravens are struggling right now ....do u think ravens fans dont expect them to make playoffs before the season started because of how flacco played last season?

rg3, luck and wilson set the sky high and we expect them to lead their respective teams to greatness ....i bet u didnt say sophmore slump with luck

Look, just like when the Eagles hired Chip Kelly, some people were over the moon about it, I said the very same thing about expectations then, I still stand by that. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with having playoff expectations and winning a Super Bowl, but let's be realistic, some Redskins fans had/have RGIII as a first ballot HoF'er already, that's simply not the case, which is why you're taking so much heat, slow down, that's all I'm saying.

why would any fan of any team dont want their team to win 13 games.

Good god, that made my head hurt.

Instead of posting, spend your time getting ready for the GED

Look, just like when the Eagles hired Chip Kelly, some people were over the moon about it, I said the very same thing about expectations then, I still stand by that. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with having playoff expectations and winning a Super Bowl, but let's be realistic, some Redskins fans had/have RGIII as a first ballot HoF'er already, that's simply not the case, which is why you're taking so much heat, slow down, that's all I'm saying.

don did you say luck will also have a sophmore slump?

Of course not. Luck is much better.

he said you're one of the many idiots who already were debating who RG3 would have present him when he goes to the HOF and if you had any kind of intelligence you would know you were getting way ahead of yourself

he said you're one of the many idiots who already were debating who RG3 would have present him when he goes to the HOF and if you had any kind of intelligence you would know you were getting way ahead of yourself

why would any fan of any team dont want their team to win 13 games.

Thank You!!!! I thought my posts were clear enough, obviously not

Good god, that made my head hurt.

Instead of posting, spend your time getting ready for the GED

:lol:

No, what I actually said was, let's wait and see how these QB's adjust to the adjustments made by defenses in their second year, that went for ALL of them, including Luck. I thought it was possible he would struggle, but he obviously isn't, I know this wasn't technically Kaepernick's 3rd year, but I also put him in that category.

Of all the QB's, I thought RGIII would struggle the most, partly because of the knee issue, another reason is all the unwarranted hype. Take that how you want.

Lol how old are you?

I never said he was a bust. I only said he wasn't in the same class as Andrew Luck. I also said he looked like a clone of Mike Vick only right-handed. You can interpret that anyway you want. Heck, some people think Mike Vick is the greatest quarterback to ever play the game. If you enjoy watching games with a running quarterback that's all that should matter. Why do you care what somebody else thinks anyway?

how do u know ? u are not going to play 3 teams with a combine 1-15 record every week lol

:wacko:

What they hell are you "loling" about dipsheet, your team is 1 of those 3 and we do play 2 of the teams who have accounted for 10 of those 15 losses again.