gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Ive been beating this WAR drum for a long, long time. GPM was a horrible racist and its even rumored some of his public trusts have a clause not to benifit black people regardless of merit.

Did you also know the NFL was integrated BEFORE GPM took over the franchise? After his first year he instituted a "Gentlemans agreement" that banned black players from the nfl. The fanchise history of racisim runs deep. GPM in the Hall of Fame is a disgrace.

But I digress, everything you stated is 100% true and makes it all the more comical when washington fans pretend their name is an honor to Native Americans.

racist

funny u didnt say that when brian dawkins was doing the same thing back in the days

Please, your dumbarse was still in diapers "back in the days" when Dawk was striking fear in the hearts of WRs and that POS, cheap-shot-artist couldn't carry his jock with a forklift.

To even mention that scrub's name in the same sentence as the Wolverine is a freaking joke.

Please, your dumbarse was still in diapers "back in the days" when Dawk was striking fear in the hearts of WRs and that POS, cheap-shot-artist couldn't carry his jock with a forklift.

To even mention that scrub's name in the same sentence as the Wolverine is a freaking joke.

if he had said Andre "Dirty" Waters, he would have had a point. But Dawk? NFW

skins will beat the broncos !!! we are back !!!

You were ready to bench RGKnee and start Cousins a few weeks ago, now all of a sudden, they're back?? GTFO

they are a bit overrated

funny u didnt say that when brian dawkins was doing the same thing back in the days

You've been saying this about every team but yours, you lost all credibility in here with your 13-3 bull****. You put Dawkins in the same category with Brandon Merriweather? :roll: :roll: Where the F do you get your drugs???

If the skins win, I'll be so Fn pissed. I will have to avoid all TV and radio down here in the DC burbs for the next month with all the tongue baths they will be giving each other all the Fn time.

Eagles sucking is bad enough. But having the skins be good at the same time will be too much. I'll have to move.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the skins win, I'll be so Fn pissed. I will have to avoid all TV and radio down here in the DC burbs for the next month with all the tongue baths they will be giving each other all the Fn time.

Eagles sucking is bad enough. But having the skins be good at the same time will be too much. I'll have to move.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manning has your back!

Woot Woot!! Cousins with the pick-6. Sucks that it's DRC, but beggars can't be choosers.

I can't believe how much more competient DRC looks this year. Disgusting.

RGIII was destroyed today. Dude was getting shellacked everytime he dropped back it seemed. washington sucks though. I find it hilarious that RGMe declared he was NOW 100% healthy again this week and he had a bad game and got hurt again

RGIII was destroyed today. Dude was getting shellacked everytime he dropped back it seemed. washington sucks though. I find it hilarious that RGMe declared he was NOW 100% healthy again this week and he had a bad game and got hurt again

Eagles were destroyed by the 1-6 giants yet you are on here typing ish .....at least we were destroyed by the broncos who have been destroying teams this season. :roll:

Hey we knew we were gonna suck before the season started. You were the one boasting about going 13-3. Now it looks like your franchise is done. Blew three first rounders on Michael Vick 2.0 :roll:

Hey most people picked the skins to win the division after last season success.....and most of you didnt say you will suck when the season started ....you guys said chip kelly's offense will revolutionize the league......10pts in the last two games :lol:

I have blamed rg3 all this year....but the playcalling is crap....the coaches need to go

Hey most people picked the skins to win the division after last season success.....and most of you didnt say you will suck when the season started ....you guys said chip kelly's offense will revolutionize the league......10pts in the last two games :lol:

I have blamed rg3 all this year....but the playcalling is crap....the coaches need to go

most fans had us going 7-9. A losing season is hardly boasting and running through the league. But believe whatever you like.

Eagles were destroyed by the 1-6 giants yet you are on here typing ish .....at least we were destroyed by the broncos who have been destroying teams this season. :roll:

they lost by 8 points. totes got destroyed :rolleyes: and your team got beat by a team who got beat by the Giants. makes you and you're 13-3 prediction even more laughable :lol::roll:

they lost by 8 points. totes got destroyed :rolleyes: and your team got beat by a team who got beat by the Giants. makes you and you're 13-3 prediction even more laughable :lol::roll:

Your team stinks,...we stink...the whole division stinks....I won't be laughing at another team when ur own team sucks.....yea I predicted 13-3 and we didn't meet the expectation ...so what do u want a cookie?

Destroyed? The final was 15-7, the defense held the Giants to 5 FG's, your sorry a** team was up 21-7 and lost, 38 unanswered points, remind me who got destroyed again. RGKnee got pummeled and last I looked, you were on the Eagles Message Board