gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Your team stinks,...we stink...the whole division stinks....I won't be laughing at another team when ur own team sucks.....yea I predicted 13-3 and we didn't meet the expectation ...so what do u want a cookie?

Most level headed Eagles fans weren't in here proclaiming the Eagles would be anything other than what they are. You're the one in here with the destined for greatness, 13-3, win the division and win the Super Bowl. That's why we're laughing at you, take your medicine.

Your team stinks,...we stink...the whole division stinks....I won't be laughing at another team when ur own team sucks.....yea I predicted 13-3 and we didn't meet the expectation ...so what do u want a cookie?

I would prefer you to post with intelligence but everybody knows that day will never come. you're a stupid preteen boy and know nothing of the sport. you are wrong every week and still come back to share your cluelessness. So no I don't need a cookie but I'd like an explanation to your startling idioticness.

I would prefer you to post with intelligence but everybody knows that day will never come. you're a stupid preteen boy and know nothing of the sport. you are wrong every week and still come back to share your cluelessness. So no I don't need a cookie but I'd like an explanation to your startling idioticness.

Yea post with intelligence and you throwing insults right and left.... ....Ill be the bigger man....

Yea post with intelligence and you throwing insults right and left.... ....Ill be the bigger man....

To be fair you make it pretty easy. 13-3 :roll:

Tired of being fined for intentional helmet to helmet hits Meriweather is now claiming he'll just start going after guy's knees:

"ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather, who served a one-game suspension Sunday for the way he hits, vowed to begin targeting players' knees and fired a shot at Chicago Bears star receiver Brandon Marshall, saying players who beat their girlfriends should be out of the NFL.

I guess I just got to take people's knees out," Meriweather said Monday morning in the Redskins' locker room. "That's the only way. I would hate to end a guy's career over a rule, but I guess it's better other people than me getting suspended for longer.

You just have to go low now, man. You've got to end people's careers. You got to tear people's ACLS and mess up people's knees. You can't hit them high anymore."

Unbelievable that POS can't find any middle ground between head-hunting and tearing ACLs. :thumbsdown:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9893116/brandon-meriweather-washington-redskins-rips-brandon-marshall-vows-target-opposing-players-knees

Tired of being fined for intentional helmet to helmet hits Meriweather is now claiming he'll just start going after guy's knees:

"ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather, who served a one-game suspension Sunday for the way he hits, vowed to begin targeting players' knees and fired a shot at Chicago Bears star receiver Brandon Marshall, saying players who beat their girlfriends should be out of the NFL.

I guess I just got to take people's knees out," Meriweather said Monday morning in the Redskins' locker room. "That's the only way. I would hate to end a guy's career over a rule, but I guess it's better other people than me getting suspended for longer.

You just have to go low now, man. You've got to end people's careers. You got to tear people's ACLS and mess up people's knees. You can't hit them high anymore."

Unbelievable that POS can't find any middle ground between head-hunting and tearing ACLs. :thumbsdown:

http://espn.go.com/n...g-players-knees

RGknee will be the first one in practice

Any gifs of RGknee getting destroyed by that 350lb behemoth yet?

Any gifs of RGknee getting destroyed by that 350lb behemoth yet?

The guy won't make it in the NFL if he keeps this up.

http://espn.go.com/n...g-players-knees

Is this the same dude that knocked himself out of the game for delivering helmet-to-helmet blows? HAHA

I can't believe how much more competient DRC looks this year. Disgusting.

DRC was getting torched in the Cowgirl game - looked like the same clown to me in that one.

But RGKnee is a great pocket passer that's transitioning into a pocket passer

right Pastor?

Pastor will use some tactics from the **** playbook such as "playcalling issues" or "he is visibly hurt" or "no one is getting open"

Pastor will use some tactics from the **** playbook such as "playcalling issues" or "he is visibly hurt" or "no one is getting open"

of course, it must suck to have a gimp for a hero.

tumblr_lopykgnuYn1qkzq2g.gif

The play calling is ATROCIOUS....to say the least.....we were up 21-7 and on the very next possession, Shanahan calls 3 straight passing plays.....OK, it's all Griffin's fault

The play calling is ATROCIOUS....to say the least.....we were up 21-7 and on the very next possession, Shanahan calls 3 straight passing plays.....OK, it's all Griffin's fault

I certainly didn't say that. I agree with Garcon- your team sucks at passing

of course, it must suck to have a gimp for a hero.

tumblr_lopykgnuYn1qkzq2g.gif

who said he was my hero? .....he is just a Qb for the skins.....

I certainly didn't say that. I agree with Garcon- your team sucks at passing

Yes we did....from rg3 to cousins

What happened to, "not only is RGIII a great runner, he's a great passer too?"

What happened to "Destined for Greatness"

He is....

What happened to, "not on is RGIII a great runner, he's a great passer too?"

Let him go thru his struggles.....

RGKnee won't be the QB of the WSH Redskins for much longer. Maybe a name change is just what he needs. :lol:

It's hilarious you felt the need to just now post this after Luck had yet another late game comeback.

hahaha

well i just find it funny that rg3 doesnt get credit for game winning drives ....only luck and wilson get credits ..