gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

That's obvious. Foles makes good, quick decisions and doesn't chuck the ball up to the defense when the game is on the line. RG3 is not an elite quarterback. And I'll post this again, just cuz:

10912707525_9b98b9f823_c.jpg

Love it. Redskins spend three 1st round picks and a 2nd on RG3; we spend one 3rd on Foles and get the better quarterback.

It's funnier that you're still watching football on that dinosaur of a tv.

The Skins are done as a franchise until the evil troll Snyder decides to hire a good GM. They have made every change possible other than the owner. Rg3 is no different or better than Vick and will never be what they think he can be. He was a 1 read Qb at Baylor. It's time to get a young coach and gm to better that team.

RG3 threw his coaches under the bus. no surprise he can't take any blame himself for overthrowing wide open receivers all day and not being able to make quick decisions. yep, that was all on the Shanahans. this guy and his ego...

RG3 threw his coaches under the bus. no surprise he can't take any blame himself for overthrowing wide open receivers all day and not being able to make quick decisions. yep, that was all on the Shanahans. this guy and his ego...

when everything is going well, it's ME ME ME ME ME. When it's going bad, it's THEM THEM THEM THEM. Kind of a McNabb type attitude there. Perhaps Donny wanted to talk to RGMe and warm him of his future - not being liked by the fanbase he worked so hard for - all because he has a really bad god complex.

Anyone see RGme's press conference? We need to find a video.

Dammit, I'm traveling and have a crap ton of meetings the next couple of days. Can't enjoy the unadulterated bliss that will be local DC sports radio tomorrow :(

I can only imagine. All they were taking about before I left was the feelings boo boo that t. Williams got from that mean ref calling him a bad word. Boo Hoo -ussypa.

I just visited the "ExtremeSkins.com" msg board. It's their version of "700level.com". RGIII is in the fans' doghouse, two Redskin fans actually posted that Nick Foles is better than RGIII. According to these angry posters, Foles is on par with Luck, Kapernick, and Wilson. Be PROUD of what the Eagles' have!!!!

The Redskins are in a crisis because they embraced what failed the Eagles from 1985-2012. The Redskins don't get a first round draft pick until 2015.

I just visited the "ExtremeSkins.com" msg board. It's their version of "700level.com". RGIII is in the fans' doghouse, two Redskin fans actually posted that Nick Foles is better than RGIII. According to these angry posters, Foles is on par with Luck, Kapernick, and Wilson. Be PROUD of what the Eagles' have!!!!

To be honest comparing him to Kaep is an insult to foles. Kaep has been pretty mediocre this year

The Redskins are in a crisis because they embraced what failed the Eagles from 1985-2012. The Redskins don't get a first round draft pick until 2015.

Yep we are in crisis.....

Crisis with: Our coaching staffs, defense, offensive line, WRs....there are many things wrong with our club....its so easily to blame the qb....

That we embraced what exactly? what are you getting at?........because I am pretty sure Mcnabb was successful qb in his days there..including numerous eagles records.

Yep we are in crisis.....

Crisis with: Our coaching staffs, defense, offensive line, WRs....there are many things wrong with our club....its so easily to blame the qb....

That we embraced what exactly? what are you getting at?........because I am pretty sure Mcnabb was successful qb in his days there..including numerous eagles records.

McNabb could actually throw from the pocket.

McNabb could actually throw from the pocket.

Yep when he had a good offensive line....foles could have played violin back there all day ...with our so called pass rushers

Yep when he had a good offensive line....foles could have played violin back there all day ...with our so called pass rushers

Yeah what happened to Orakpo?

sounds like excuses, did you rip you RGME Fathead off the wall?

crying-baby.jpg

Yeah what happened to Orakpo & Kerrigan?

FYP

Yeah what happened to Orakpo?

Orapko is as overrated as they come.....im glad he will be gone after this season.......smfh @ orakpo another word for sack....

sounds like excuses, did you rip you RGME Fathead off the wall?

FYP

Why are you always focusing on rg3? the skins have problems so stop focusing on one player ....