gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Orapko is as overrated as they come.....im glad he will be gone after this season.......smfh @ orakpo another word for sack....

Baby-bottles.jpg

Orapko is as overrated as they come.....im glad he will be gone after this season.......smfh @ orakpo another word for sack....

Why are you always focusing on rg3? the skins have problems so stop focusing on one player ....

lol, don't act like he's not part of the problem. He's not as good as the picks the Redskins gave up for him, it was a poor decision, but then again, no one should expect anything less from the Redskins. maybe if he had come out and said something like " the Eagles did a great job in coverage" instead of "WR's weren't getting open" He threw his teammates under the bus, sorry but that's not leadership quality

lol, don't act like he's not part of the problem. He's not as good as the picks the Redskins gave up for him, it was a poor decision, but then again, no one should expect anything less from the Redskins. maybe if he had come out and said something like " the Eagles did a great job in coverage" instead of "WR's weren't getting open" He threw his teammates under the bus, sorry but that's not leadership quality

Yea judge him after 1 year and half.....after coming off a season where he tore his knees....never having a chance on working on his mechanics during the offseason.....

Yea judge him after 1 year and half.....after coming off a season where he tore his knees....never having a chance on working on his mechanics during the offseason.....

more excuses, your franchise QB just isn't a leader. A leader would have put the loss on himself, not his WR's and coaches, why don't you understand that?(it's rhetorical) A Leader doesn't hold press conferences to talk about why his coach isn't playing him in the preseason.

I like how they complain about having no picks, and a cap penalty.

Who's fault is it that those things happened?

Three first round picks and a second round pick, and he's only trusted to throw it 7 times in the first half. Lol.

more excuses, your franchise QB just isn't a leader. A leader would have put the loss on himself, not his WR's and coaches, why don't you understand that?(it's rhetorical) A Leader doesn't hold press conferences to talk about why his coach isn't playing him in the preseason.

Well he is 23 year old...and still learning.....going thru this tough times will only make him stronger and better...he is too smart of a kid

Well he is 23 year old...and still learning.....going thru this tough times will only make him stronger and better...he is too smart of a kid

he keeps taking unnecessary hits, you'll be spoon feeding him

1001029_015000026042_A_400.jpg

just my opinion but, you're either born with leadership or you're not, you don't just wake up and find it.

he keeps taking unnecessary hits, you'll be spoon feeding him

just my opinion but, you're either born with leadership or you're not, you don't just wake up and find it.

Don I am not in the mood for your high school jokes ...just because foles beat mediocre teams....you getting all excited...when the ship sink...I would be putting those pix up

Don I am not in the mood for your high school jokes ...today is my bday ....so i just want to enjoy myself insteading focusing on the skins

in that case Happy Birthday!

If you weren't interested in focusing on the Redskins, why did you sign in and continue to post on the subject?

in that case Happy Birthday!

Smartest thing you said all day....thanks :D

If you weren't interested in focusing on the Redskins, why did you sign in and continue to post on the subject?

Because it is a free country?

Don shouldn't you be in bed already with your andrew luck pajamas on ?

Smartest thing you said all day....thanks :D

Because it is a free country?

Don shouldn't you be in bed already with your andrew luck pajamas on ?

:lol: I suspect your butt hurt because you've been getting your a** royally handed to you

:lol: I suspect your butt hurt because you've been getting your a** royally handed to you

Actually Im cool....I knew you eagles trolls will stomp this thread....but wake me up when foles beat non-mediocre teams......okay?

Actually Im cool....I knew you eagles trolls will stomp this thread....but wake me up when foles beat non-mediocre teams......okay?

You said yourself its a team game. A QB alone doesn't beat a team. The QB only plays the defense across from him.

You said yourself its a team game. A QB alone doesn't beat a team. The QB only plays the defense across from him.

Yea...but mediocre teams can make a qb look really good....ala Christian ponder ...funny what happened when he faced a good seattle defense.

Yea...but mediocre teams can make a qb look really good....ala Christian ponder ...funny what happened when he faced a good seattle defense.

When has christian ponder ever looked "really good"?

Answer key: never

He's beaten top 10 defenses

that same Seahawks D that had a hard time with the Buccaneers?

Just another weekly reminder that WAS doesn't have a first round pick....again.

and the real kick in the nuts? looks like the rams, along with their own 1st round pick, will get another high 1st round pick if the skins keep on losing. :roll:

He can only play whose on the schedule and nothing will make a team "mediocre" faster than hitching their wagon to a mediocre QB and nothing will doom a team to years of mediocrity more assuredly than given up a king's ransom to get him. :roll:

STFU. You predicted the Skins would win by 20 and Foles would get exposed. Neither of those happened, and in fact RG3 was more exposed than Foles was. IF the Skins had won, you'd have been running your mouth. You know you would have been. You can NOT deny that fact. Therefore, suck that.

Don I am not in the mood for your high school jokes ...just because foles beat mediocre teams....you getting all excited...when the ship sink...I would be putting those pix up

But the Redskins are supposed to go 13-3, how can they be medicore?

Foles may very well be exposed in the future...but for now, he's far ahead of RGIII...and for a lot less picks and money. Woot. Good luck building a team for a few years being strapped like the Skins are. But feel free to make yourself feel better by rooting against the Eagles and Foles, our 4th round pick.

I just visited the "ExtremeSkins.com" msg board. It's their version of "700level.com". RGIII is in the fans' doghouse, two Redskin fans actually posted that Nick Foles is better than RGIII. According to these angry posters, Foles is on par with Luck, Kapernick, and Wilson. Be PROUD of what the Eagles' have!!!!

The Redskins are in a crisis because they embraced what failed the Eagles from 1985-2012. The Redskins don't get a first round draft pick until 2015.

That site is a guilty pleasure of mine. If you read this years "Why your team sucks" on the redskins, everything they said about their fan's reflects perfectly to the dbaggery that goes on over there.

The best is watching their yearly reality checks (that seem to be forgotten every off season). Things like:

Guys, we may not be a very good team afterall

Maybe we overpaid for RG3

Bob might not be the pocket passer we thought he was

Yep we are in crisis.....

Crisis with: Our coaching staffs, defense, offensive line, WRs....there are many things wrong with our club....its so easily to blame the qb....

That we embraced what exactly? what are you getting at?........because I am pretty sure Mcnabb was successful qb in his days there..including numerous eagles records.

Nailed another one:

Redskins 40

Eagles 21

Foles is exposed for the fraud he is....after beating cup cake teams ...delusional eagles fans go back to arguing about vick or foles....or drafting mariota

To be fair, I think I'm going to let you slide on your pre season prediction of Washingtons record. You may be dyslexic which would explain why someone would write that team could go 13-3.