gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Yea judge him after 1 year and half.....after coming off a season where he tore his knees....never having a chance on working on his mechanics during the offseason.....

I thought he was going to come back and own the division. Isn't that what you were saying all offseason?

Redskins were in a tough spot this year. Due to league imposed penalty they had less money to spend in free agency and it really shows when looking at their depth. Also all the marketing was the RGKnee would be 'all in' for week 1, despite not playing any preseason games and starting the season with some rust. Add in the fact that Shanahan has a Doghouse that forces the team to target guys like Paulson and Williams as opposed to Davis and Morgan and you are really putting a less talented product on the field.

I also think the Shanahan's were great in bringing the read-option to the big stage, but poor in continuing to be creative. Last year they caught teams off guard the same way Philly is currently catching teams off guard. That will still work when the scheme has the people behind it that allow it to evolve and constantly adapt to defensive changes. Essentially the Shanahans were running 1-3 read option until RG3 was better and now they are just doing exactly what they did last year expecting the same results.

IMO the R-words are again a broken team. Defense is horrible with no signs of turning things around. Offense is no where near as effective or deadly. When looking at their roster it's lacking both talent and depth.

thanks pegger....a wise man....unlike the trolls

Yeah because it's everybody but your way prematurely, way over-hyped QB's fault.

He's a 1-trick pony and Luck, Wilson, and Foles are all significantly better real NFL QBs than he'll ever be.

Bottom line: The Bird's are done with the skins (sweep) and your season is offically over so there's really no need for you to continue wasting everybody's time here with your wounded-knee nut hugging, pathetic excuse making BS is there?

Bye-bye deekhead. :roll:

Yeah because it's everybody but your way prematurely, way over-hyped QB's fault.

He's a 1-trick pony and Luck, Wilson, and Foles are all significantly better real NFL QBs than he'll ever be.

Bottom line: The Bird's are done with the skins (sweep) and your season is offically over so there's really no need for you to continue wasting everybody's time here with your wounded-knee nut hugging, pathetic excuse making BS is there?

Bye-bye deekhead. :roll:

We shall play spoilers....plus ill be rooting against the eagles and other nfc east team to fail....ill be making threads when foles is exposed against good defense

We shall play spoilers....plus ill be rooting against the eagles and other nfc east team to fail....ill be making threads when foles is exposed against good defense

he's already played against some good defenses and carved them up, but you go ahead make threads, you'll get banned, cause all you'll be doing is trolling.

Just because the skin' D is an absolute joke doesn't change the fact that he's already torched 2 top-10 D's this year and is making wounded knee look like the biggest waste of draft picks since the Walker trade.

But hey look on the bright side, maybe the skins will issue a commemorative coin if bob ever performs well against a good D?

he's already played against some good defenses and carved them up, but you go ahead make threads, you'll get banned, cause all you'll be doing is trolling.

Yea playing playing against a green bay defense without clay matthews doesnt count....the skin defense doesnt count....bwahaha at the giants...everybody carve up the raiders defense

Just because the skin' D is an absolute joke doesn't change the fact that he's already torched 2 top-10 D's this year and is making wounded knee look like the biggest waste of draft picks since the Walker trade.

But hey look on the bright side, maybe the skins will issue a commemorative coin if bob ever performs well against a good D?

how come you didnt say that last season when he was carving up the eagles like turkey meat....you chose when he is coming off injury and a sophmore slump....we shall see next season

Yea playing playing against a green bay defense without clay matthews doesnt count....the skin defense doesnt count....bwahaha at the giants...everybody carve up the raiders defense

Clay Matthews did play...he had a club on his hand and had 2 tackles and an assist

Sure everyone carves up the Raiders defense except they were a top 10 defense and I don't remember any other 7 touchdown games coming against them...

how come you didnt say that last season when he was carving up the eagles like turkey meat....you chose when he is coming off injury and a sophmore slump....we shall see next season

You gonna have some more predictions, Nostradumba**?

thanks pegger....a wise man....unlike the trolls

I'm still thinking a lot of things have to change before they are competitive. Ultimately no Shanahan will get you there and if Snyder has to bring someone in will probably be another yes man with limited control. Snyder will meddle until he remembers that doesn't work, but by then RG3 is gone and he's already mortgaged the future for over priced FAs.

Because last year's Eagles not only had a lousy defense (29th in ppg allowed) but the entire team stunk, dipsheet.

It's week 11 and he's started every game, how lomg are you going to use the injury excuse?

But hey, since now you're throwing the old "sophmore slump" cliche into the pot the fact that Foles is having a tremendous 2nd season only further proves how much better a QB he is than wounded-knee. :thumbsup:

Because last year's Eagles not only had a lousy defense (29th in ppg allowed) but the entire team stunk, dipsheet.

It's week 11 and he's started every game, how lomg are you going to use the injury excuse?

But hey, since now you're throwing the old "sophmore slump" cliche into the pot the fact that Foles is having a tremendous 2nd season only further proves how much better a QB he is than wounded-knee. :thumbsup:

Did foles tear his knees...or am I missing something?.NO...did foles had the offseason to work on some things he sucked at last season....YES!

Did foles tear his knees...or am I missing something?.NO...did foles had the offseason to work on something things he sucked at last season....YES!

crying_baby2.jpg

RG3 is a flat out beast. Heart and talent. I feel bad for him that he plays for a coach that puts him out there injured and without an o-line. Mike shanahan honestly has got to be one of the worst of the worst coaches in the NFL.

when everything is going well, it's ME ME ME ME ME. When it's going bad, it's THEM THEM THEM THEM. Kind of a McNabb type attitude there. Perhaps Donny wanted to talk to RGMe and warm him of his future - not being liked by the fanbase he worked so hard for - all because he has a really bad god complex.

I've read the Washington Post articles post game, and Griffin admitted that the Eagles knew most of their plays before the snap. Donovan would NEVER say that. There is hope to save RGIII's soul. Though I don't want to save him. From my POV, it's great Billy Davis can do to another team what many have done to Andy Reid's Eagles offense since 2006.

RG3 is a flat out beast. Heart and talent. I feel bad for him that he plays for a coach that puts him out there injured and without an o-line. Mike shanahan honestly has got to be one of the worst of the worst coaches in the NFL.

How old are you....ten? Mike Shanahan won back to back Superbowls with a QB everyone gave up for dead for losing three straight Superbowls ten years prior. Shanahan is a good coach, I just think he's GRIFTING Snyder. It's obvious he's trying to groom his son Kyle into NFL coaching, and he doesn't have it! Very similar to Don Shula's sons.

Santana Moss calling out RGIII for not taking responsibility.

Redskins falling apart at the seams...love it

Moss needs to sit his a** down....when he caught 9 Tds last season....he was hugging rg3 telling him thanks a lot man...its been a long time coming......now that he dropping so many passes he wants to jump rg3....your time is up mossy...we need big wide receivers ...not your 5ft 9 midget a**

Moss needs to sit his a** down....when he caught 9 Tds last season....he was hugging rg3 telling him thanks a lot man...its been a long time coming......now that he dropping so many passes he wants to jump rg3....your time is up mossy...we need big wide receivers ...not your 5ft 9 midget a**

If hes saying it you can guarantee there's more in the locker room thinking it. Ordinarily espn is awful, but this is what the league thinks of rg3 right now:

http://espn.go.com/v...egoryid=2459789

ps. when rg3 said that "no one was open" on the last play, he's wrong. Helu (running an option route) is in fact open, and every player on the team can see that on film. That's why they're calling out rg3