gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

You don't think defenders aren't thinking the same thing Dawk was saying? You're delusional if you don't, because defenders have been absolutely teeing off on him this year.

Once again you prove you know **** about this game, 2 top 10 defenses (Bucs/Raiders) and another that was in the top 15 (Packers 12th ranked) Foles will finish out the season, the evaluation process will take place, it makes sense to keep for next, so we can fill the holes we have defensively. Don't get jelly because we might have a franchise QB in the making, that we didn't mortgage the farm for.

Before you say "but but but it was the Raiders and Bucs." The Redskins didn't put up the offensive numbers the Eagles did, against that very same defense. Bucs went into Seattle and damn near upset the Seahawks, they hung with them. I also don't want to hear "but but but the Packers didn't have this player or that player." We have no control over that either way, all we can do is go in there and take care of business, that's exactly what we did.

You're also assuming Foles will be turrible going down the stretch, could it possibly be, we just happened to have found a really good player in the 3rd round? Of course I should have known better than to ask that, he's not Cam Newton, RGIII, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick or Jameis Winston.

Why are u mentioning jameis winston?

The awkward moment when you realize that not only does your QB suck, but he is kind of an a-hole too.

I still wonder what a broncos fan has to do with nfc east business ...u could just change ur team to the eagles ...at least it will give u some cred.

I still wonder what a broncos fan has to do with nfc east business ...u could just change ur team to the eagles ...at least it will give u some cred.

gtfo n00b...

I still wonder what a Redskins fan is doing on their rival's (well, not anymore) message board.

You don't think defenders aren't thinking the same thing Dawk was saying? You're delusional if you don't, because defenders have been absolutely teeing off on him this year.

Once again you prove you know **** about this game, 2 top 10 defenses (Bucs/Raiders) and another that was in the top 15 (Packers 12th ranked) Foles will finish out the season, the evaluation process will take place, it makes sense to keep for next, so we can fill the holes we have defensively. Don't get jelly because we might have a franchise QB in the making, that we didn't mortgage the farm for.

Before you say "but but but it was the Raiders and Bucs." The Redskins didn't put up the offensive numbers the Eagles did, against that very same defense. Bucs went into Seattle and damn near upset the Seahawks, they hung with them. I also don't want to hear "but but but the Packers didn't have this player or that player." We have no control over that either way, all we can do is go in there and take care of business, that's exactly what we did.

You're also assuming Foles will be turrible going down the stretch, could it possibly be, we just happened to have found a really good player in the 3rd round? Of course I should have known better than to ask that, he's not Cam Newton, RGIII, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick or Jameis Winston.

When was the last time The Eagles won at Lambeau?

When was the last time The Eagles won at Lambeau?

2003?

Why are u mentioning jameis winston?

You're the one who brings him up, remember, he's more pro ready than Andrew Luck.

2003?

You're the one who brings him up, remember, he's more pro ready than Andrew Luck.

He is .....But anyways I wont be surprised if u had too much bud light bringing up all those qbs

GTF.... wait...

gtfo n00b...

Thanks for covering :D

oh and...

I still wonder what a Redskins fan is doing on their rival's (well, not anymore) message board.

lulz

Hmmm wine?

No, in fact, I generally don't drink during the week, keep ASSuming, you're only making yourself look like an a**. Isn't it about time for your nightly similac feeding?

Bhahahahahaaha good one.

Sorry your qb is an excuse giving blame deflector though. It's tough to go through

Bhahahahahaaha good one.

Sorry your qb is an excuse giving blame deflector though. It's tough to go through

He told me straight up that Winston was more pro ready than Andrew Luck. Look at his last post, he confirmed it lol.

Bhahahahahaaha good one.

Just watch the guy play...he had better stats as a freshman than luck

Pastor Troy, what do you think about Johnny Football's future in the nfl?

I see a russell wilson type player in johnny when he gets to the NFL

No, in fact, I generally don't drink during the week, keep ASSuming, you're only making yourself look like an a**. Isn't it about time for your nightly similac feeding?

You still havent told me why mentioned those qbs...and how you ASSumed I said they were better than foles.

I hope Foles becomes The Eagles QB of the future.

But the Vick/RG3 comparison is stupid.

I've never seen Vick throw his teammates under a bus.

You still havent told me why mentioned those qbs...and how you ASSumed I said they were better than foles.

If you're saying Winston is more pro ready than Luck, wouldn't that make him better than Foles? You worship at the Temple of RGME, so there's no explanation needed there. You're quick to throw race into the discussion when it suits you, you're also quick to speak out about the media when they bring up running QB's and the Read Option. See it's not an assumption when it's taken directly from some of your previous posts.

Just watch the guy play...he had better stats as a freshman than luck

I see a russell wilson type player in johnny when he gets to the NFL

Winston also plays in the ACC, Luck is a Stanford kid, you can't be dumb and go to Stanford, Luck also has his father to lean on (you know, Oliver, the one that played in the NFL and backed up Archie Manning)

:roll: :roll: Manziel wont be anything like Wilson at the next level.

If you're saying Winston is more pro ready than Luck, wouldn't that make him better than Foles? You worship at the Temple of RGME, so there's no explanation needed there. You're quick to throw race into the discussion when it suits you, you're also quick to speak out about the media when they bring up running QB's and the Read Option. See it's not an assumption when it's taken directly from some of your previous posts.

I mean of course all those qbs you mentioned are better than foles...I mean seriously ....I still dont know what Winston have to do with running or read option....

Winston also plays in the ACC, Luck is a Stanford kid, you can't be dumb and go to Stanford, Luck also has his father to lean on (you know, Oliver, the one that played in the NFL and backed up Archie Manning)

bwahahaha @ pac 10 ...........u mean the same stanford team that lost to usc and utah lol....and beat an overrated oregon....its clear who the top two teams are.....wow learning from a backup ...haha ...at least the mannings learned from a starter

The Redskins would be dumb enough to draft him.

I mean of course all those qbs you mentioned are better than foles...I mean seriously ....I still dont know what Winston have to do with running or read option....

Newton is in his 3rd year and for as good as he's played, is still inconsistent.

Kaepernick also in his 3rd year, seems to be struggling (partly because his WR's have been injured)

RGME, well, he is what he is.

Of all the QB's I mentioned, Russell Wilson is the best of the bunch.

Winston isn't better than anyone at the pro level, he's a red shirt freshman for christ sake, no one can say he's better, because he hasn't taken an NFL snap. Did anyone say he had anything to do with running or the Read Option? NO, once again you struggle to comprehend what was posted. Winston was brought up because YOU said he was more pro ready than Andrew Luck, which goes once again to your credibility.

Newton is in his 3rd year and for as good as he's played, is still inconsistent.

Kaepernick also in his 3rd year, seems to be struggling (partly because his WR's have been injured)

RGME, well, he is what he is.

Of all the QB's I mentioned, Russell Wilson is the best of the bunch.

Winston isn't better than anyone at the pro level, he's a red shirt freshman for christ sake, no one can say he's better, because he hasn't taken an NFL snap. Did anyone say he had anything to do with running or the Read Option? NO, once again you struggle to comprehend what was posted. Winston was brought up because YOU said he was more pro ready than Andrew Luck, which goes once again to your credibility.

If the Eagles had the number 1 pick in 2015 after foles shows he is a fraud next season...don't tell me you won't draft winston in a heart beat

bwahahaha @ pac 10 ...........u mean the same stanford team that lost to usc and utah lol....and beat an overrated oregon....its clear who the top two teams are.....wow learning from a backup ...haha ...at least the mannings learned from a starter

You're dumber than a bag of Fin hammers. Was Luck playing this year when they lost to Utah and USC? NO! Now you want to discredit Oliver Luck because he was Archie Manning's back up, he can still help his son prepare for games and relate to situations he may go through in the NFL, his father's experience will benefit him in the long run. Yeah you know what the F you're talking about. You're nothing but a lame a** troll.