gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

If the Eagles had the number 1 pick in 2015 after foles shows he is a fraud next season...don't tell me you won't draft winston in a heart beat

LMAO, you said he was going to be exposed as a fraud against Green Bay and the Foreskins, he came out and took care of business against both teams, now it's, "he'll be exposed as a fraud next year" GTFO. Oh really? What happens if Winston plays terribly in 2014, people will jump off his nuts, what happens if his career gets put to an end because of some freak injury? Don't act like it can't happen, it's football.

The Redskins would be dumb enough to draft him.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if Cleveland takes a run at Manziel.

You're dumber than a bag of Fin hammers. Was Luck playing this year when they lost to Utah and USC? NO! Now you want to discredit Oliver Luck because he was Archie Manning's back up, he can still help his son prepare for games and relate to situations he may go through in the NFL, his father's experience will benefit him in the long run. Yeah you know what the F you're talking about. You're nothing but a lame a** troll.

I only brought up pac 10 after you mentioned winston playing in the ACC as if its a bad thing....Just because you went to stanford does it mean you will be a good Qb?...Im sorry learning from backup qb is funny to me....its like tim hasslebeck trying to teach a young qb how to be a qb...hahaha

LMAO, you said he was going to be exposed as a fraud against Green Bay and the Foreskins, he came out and took care of business against both teams, now it's, "he'll be exposed as a fraud next year" GTFO. Oh really? What happens if Winston plays terribly in 2014, people will jump off his nuts, what happens if his career gets put to an end because of some freak injury? Don't act like it can't happen, it's football.

Ans the question dude

I only brought up pac 10 after you mentioned winston playing in the ACC as if its a bad thing....Just because you went to stanford does it mean you will be a good Qb?...Im sorry learning from backup qb is funny to me....its like tim hasslebeck trying to teach a young qb how to be a qb...hahaha

Because you're retarded, you don't think players like Oliver Luck and Tim Hasselbeck have valuable knowledge of life in the NFL? It's rhetorical, because you're laughter and mockery suggest you don't, which again, makes you dumber than a bag of wet hammers.

I brought up Stanford because Luck is a smart kid, once again, you can't be dumb and go to Stanford. The work guys like Wilson and Luck put in shows on the field, they read the field, keep their eyes down field even when they're running, they aren't first read then run QB's.

If the Eagles had the number 1 pick in 2015 after foles shows he is a fraud next season...don't tell me you won't draft winston in a heart beat

I don't know. He's a freshman. As a freshman he might be "more pro ready" than Luck was as a freshman, but it's a moot point since he can't come out anyway. If he comes out after his sophomore year, he almost certainly won't be more pro ready than Luck was after his senior year

Because you're retarded, you don't think players like Oliver Luck and Tim Hasselbeck have valuable knowledge of life in the NFL? It's rhetorical, because you're laughter and mockery suggest you don't, which again, makes you dumber than a bag of wet hammers.

Don how would you feel if paula abdul try teaching you how to sing?...If those guys had valuable knowledge they would have had good careers instead of sniffing jocks in the locker room

I don't know. He's a freshman. As a freshman he might be "more pro ready" than Luck was as a freshman, but it's a moot point since he can't come out anyway. If he comes out after his sophomore year, he almost certainly won't be more pro ready than Luck was after his senior year

He is better than luck right now....

Ans the question dude

There is no answering the question, you expect Foles to fail because he's not RGIII and because of the round he was drafted in, I get it. So I'm not going to get into a hypothetical debate with the mentally challenged, it just wouldn't be right.

Don how would you feel if paula abdul try teaching you how to sing?...If those guys had valuable knowledge they would have had good careers instead of sniffing jocks in the locker room

Wrong again! You're telling me, that because Oliver Luck was a back-up he wont have valuable knowledge to pass down to his son? How utterly retarded is that? Just because a player doesn't have a long and or successful career, doesn't mean he doesn't have valuable knowledge to pass on to the younger generation of football players.

There is no answering the question, you expect Foles to fail because he's not RGIII and because of the round he was drafted in, I get it. So I'm not going to get into a hypothetical debate with the mentally challenged, it just wouldn't be right.

If you guys will talk bad about rg3 ...I will talk bad about foles.... :-)...Why do u keep dodging simple questions? Yes or No

They should... I'm thinking Jacksonville.

No Fin way he's better than Andrew Luck right now, Luck has a full season and 2/3 of a season under his belt, not to mention playoff experience. How much NFL experience does Winston have?

If you guys will talk bad about rg3 ...I will talk bad about foles.... :-)...Why do u keep dodging simple questions? Yes or No

What has Foles done that you would talk bad about him?

Throw his coaches and teammates under a bus?

Ok I've tried to lay off, but that might be the dumbest comment in the history of football

I'm not dodging anything, it's a hypothetical question, which answer varies on numerous possibilities, it's a moot point.

Wrong again! You're telling me, that because Oliver Luck was a back-up he wont have valuable knowledge to pass down to his son? How utterly retarded is that? Just because a player doesn't have a long and or successful career, doesn't mean he doesn't have valuable knowledge to pass on to the younger generation of football players.

The only valuable knowledge a career backup has to teach is Andrew being a good kid. ..you cannot teach talent...funny how you ignored the paula abdul part cuz you know im right :rolleyes:

Sorry but a lot of the things said here about RGIII are true, you're acting childish because you're idol bought into his own hype and is getting chided for being a me guy in the locker room.

The only valuable knowledge a career backup has to teach is Andrew being a good kid. ..you cannot teach talent...funny how you ignored the paula abdul part cuz you know im right :rolleyes:

Who said anything about teaching talent, once again, your reading comprehension comes into question. What I said was, he has valuable knowledge of being in the NFL and can help him with certain situations he may face in the NFL.

They should... I'm thinking Jacksonville.

I think Jags go Bridgewater

What has Foles done that you would talk bad about him?

Throw his coaches and teammates under a bus?

Rg3 has earned the right to speak up when things are not right..the coaches have sucked this season..the receivers are dropping passes like flies...he has the right to speak up...he has won the heisman and rookie of the year for God's sake...what has foles won besides beating teams with bad qbs?

Rg3 has earned the right to speak up when things are not right..the coaches have sucked this season..the receivers are dropping passes like flies...he has the right to speak up...he has won the heisman and rookie of the year for God's sake...what has foles won besides beating teams with bad qbs?

What has he earned? He's in his second year of the NFL. He lacks the leadership skills of a franchise QB, you don't run to the media and speak out against your coaches and players. He keeps talking about WR's not being open and pressure getting to him, you know what's going to happen? Players will quit on him, you think he's getting killed now? An O-Linemen, might unintentionally/intentionally miss a block. If he has a problem, he should keep that **** in house.

That too... either way, they can use all the help they can get.

You're not kidding, they could start by getting rid of that scrub Babin

When they're winning, RGIII: me me me me me. During his rehab: me me me me. Now that they're losing: everyone else!

He's a 2nd year player...

RG3 hasn't earned jack to be putting down his teammates like that to the media.

Take care of it in the locker room, in practice.

And I don't remember Foles trying to sack the other teams bad QBs.

What has he earned? He's in his second year of the NFL. He lacks the leadership skills of a franchise QB, you don't run to the media and speak out against your coaches and players. He keeps talking about WR's not being open and pressure getting to him, you know what's going to happen? Players will quit on him, you think he's getting killed now? An O-Linemen, might unintentionally/intentionally miss a block. If he has a problem, he should keep that **** in house.

He's a 2nd year player...

RG3 hasn't earned jack to be putting down his teammates like that to the media.

Take care of it in the locker room, in practice.

And I don't remember Foles trying to sack the other teams bad QBs.

If he doesn't speak up who will? How many times have Michael Jordan called out his teammates and they still won 6 championships....Adversity is part of the game....Rg3 is going thru his right now....It will catapult the skins to winning many super bowls in the future.

When they're winning, RGIII: me me me me me. During his rehab: me me me me. Now that they're losing: everyone else!

How come when andrew luck wins its luck luck luck but when he loses its his offense line?...

If he doesn't speak up who will? How many times have Michael Jordan called out his teammates and they still won 6 championships....Adversity is part of the game....Rg3 is going thru his right now....It will catapult the skins to winning many super bowls in the future.

LMAO, so now you're comparing RGIII to Michael Jordan? It's not a matter of him speaking up, it's a matter of him running to the media to speak out, not only that, it's a matter of him placing blame on every but himself. See, when you point the finger at someone, there's always one pointing back.

LMAO, so now you're comparing RGIII to Michael Jordan? It's not a matter of him speaking up, it's a matter of him running to the media to speak out, not only that, it's a matter of him placing blame on every but himself. See, when you point the finger at someone, there's always one pointing back.

The media love twisting his words too....he never called his coaches out....I would have loved him to tho.

The media love twisting his words too....he never called his coaches out....I would have loved him to tho.

Bull****, he said the Eagles knew everything the Redskins were doing, thus calling out his coaches. You talk to anyone that's in the NFL or has been in the NFL and they'll tell you what I'm telling you, if he has an issue, he should keep it in house instead of running to the media.

Bull****, he said the Eagles knew everything the Redskins were doing, thus calling out his coaches. You talk to anyone that's in the NFL or has been in the NFL and they'll tell you what I'm telling you, if he has an issue, he should keep it in house instead of running to the media.

But he is right.....and if anybody has to go...it will be the coaches....