gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

But he is right.....and if anybody has to go...it will be the coaches....

You're thick headed, he might be right, but he has no right to publicly criticize the team. That shows a lack of leadership.

How come when andrew luck wins its luck luck luck but when he loses its his offense line?...

Know how I know Luck is a better leader? Because it's the fans saying it, not HIM, unlike RGIII

You're thick headed, he might be right, but he has no right to publicly criticize the team. That shows a lack of leadership.

That shows a guy not liking what the coaches are doing with him....Magic Johnson after winning the 1980 NBA title...drew a line in the sand for then coach Paul westhead...and he was fired...then pat riley came in.....Im glad he has the balls to say it.

That shows a guy not liking what the coaches are doing with him....Magic Johnson after winning the 1980 NBA title...drew a line in the sand for then coach Paul westhead...and he was fired...then pat riley came in.....Im glad he has the balls to say it.

You're retarded and don't get it. Let him keep running to the media throwing everyone under the bus and not taking responsibility, O-Linemen will see that a blocking assignment gets missed, he'll get the Fin message.

Leaders do not publicly criticize their coaches and teammates, if they have an issue, they keep it in house. 90% of the people in here, will tell you the same, likewise for current and former players. In fact, they are already on the mothership and NFL Network, saying it should be dealt with in house.

You're retarded and don't get it. Let him keep running to the media throwing everyone under the bus and not taking responsibility, O-Linemen will see that a blocking assignment gets missed, he'll get the Fin message.

Leaders do not publicly criticize their coaches and teammates, if they have an issue, they keep it in house. 90% of the people in here, will tell you the same, likewise for current and former players. In fact, they are already on the mothership and NFL Network, saying it should be dealt with in house.

tocrykb7.gif

Rg3 has earned the right to speak up when things are not right..the coaches have sucked this season..the receivers are dropping passes like flies...he has the right to speak up...he has won the heisman and rookie of the year for God's sake...what has foles won besides beating teams with bad qbs?

HEY LOOK EVERYONE!!! HE ADMITTED THAT RGME IS A BAD QB!!!!

HEY LOOK EVERYONE!!! HE ADMITTED THAT RGME IS A BAD QB!!!!

Which comes to the Eagles. Andrew Luck, and RGIII were solid locks for 12 year starters for one team in 2012. Now do you see how wrong you can be banking on one guy to give up three first round draft picks?? I thought the Vikings were stupid in 1989. At least Herschel Walker was a proven NFL veteran RB in 1989. This is NFL karma at it's finest. The real joke is the Redskins moved their training camp facilty to Richmond, VA so the fans that loved the Redskins going back to the 1930's can finally see them without the 120 mile drive....whoops no RGIII.

Rg3 has earned the right to speak up when things are not right..the coaches have sucked this season..the receivers are dropping passes like flies...he has the right to speak up...he has won the heisman and rookie of the year for God's sake...what has foles won besides beating teams with bad qbs?

Since Foles just won against RGIII, you have typed by admission he's currently a bad qb. What has Foles done? Something RGIII has never accomplished. Not to mention that Foles 1) blames himself first after a loss (Donovan, RGIII take note), and 2) Foles' next game is always better after a loss. I knew Foles had a true chance to start in the NFL, after he had to deal with a non-existent OL after Vick was hurt 2012.

Howie Roseman drafted Nick Foles, he's not a Rube Amaro. He saw that despite Arizona's horrible 4-8 '11 season, Foles did his best despite his team's lack of talent. That is why Nick Foles was drafted in the third round. If Nick Foles started for Alabama, first round pick.

So RG3-7 has in the course of one loss blamed both the coaching staff and his WRs for his own failures. I see he's coming along just fine in Washington.

So RG3-7 has in the course of one loss blamed both the coaching staff and his WRs for his own failures. I see he's coming along just find in Washington.

His O-Line as well. He basically said, he was getting pressure and no one was open, so he decided to throw it out of the back of the end zone.

The there is this

CSN Washington's Chick Hernandez, citing team sources, reported Wednesday that RGIII called the wrong protection on the Redskins' final play of Sunday's loss to the Eagles, which led to an interception.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000285218/article/rgiii-reportedly-called-wrong-protection-on-final-int

:roll: :roll: He called the wrong protection and had the nerve to question his WR's, O-Line and coaches

Pastor Troy is stupid. In one post, he lists all of RG3and7's accomplishments as if he's a GOD. In another post, he compares RGMEMEMEME to Michael Jordan. Then, he tops it off by saying the Nick Foles has only beaten teams with crappy QB's WHEN IN FACT, we just beat the Skins and RGKnee. Which one is it?

Pastor Troy is stupid. In one post, he lists all of RG3and7's accomplishments as if he's a GOD. In another post, he compares RGMEMEMEME to Michael Jordan. Then, he tops it off by saying the Nick Foles has only beaten teams with crappy QB's WHEN IN FACT, we just beat the Skins and RGKnee. Which one is it?

Well, in his defense, RG3 is a crappy QB.

If the Eagles had the number 1 pick in 2015 after foles shows he is a fraud next season...don't tell me you won't draft winston in a heart beat

They'd still be much further ahead of the curve than the Skins are because they only invested a 3rd rd pick in Foles and RGMe showed it in just his second season and cost them 3 1sts and a 2nd. :roll:

Don how would you feel if paula abdul try teaching you how to sing?...If those guys had valuable knowledge they would have had good careers instead of sniffing jocks in the locker room

Yeah, that's why the only successful NFL QB coaches were all former All-Pros at the position. :wacko:

Well he just did it again this past Sunday, but hey the kid doesn't make the schedule.

The media love twisting his words too....he never called his coaches out....I would have loved him to tho.

Then who was he pointing the finger at when he said "the Eagles knew what plays were coming"?

Although in his defense when your QB can only run the read-option or throw off boot-action it's pretty simple to figure out what's coming.

Now you're comparing RG3 to Magic?

WT...?

This is the same guy who thought you couldn't drive to Alaska from the continuous 48 states, I don't know why people are trying to have an evidence-based debate with him. And this kid is more dedicated to RG3 then his wife or mother are; nobody is gonna convince him that RG3 is anything less than an elite QB who is the victim of circumstances.

P.S. Two days later and I'm still laughing every time I think of this video...

I found Pastor troy on youtube there's 3 of him

The skins have three wins. They managed to beat the Chargers and Phillip Rivers when the Chargers had 1st and goal on the 1, and couldn't put it in the endzone. They also beat A Matt Flynn lead Oakland team. Matt Flynn was out of football for a couple weeks this season, because he sucks so bad. The skins also beat a Cutlerless Bears team who featured a freakin' McCown at QB.

So what has RGMe done this season exactly?

If the Eagles had the number 1 pick in 2015 after foles shows he is a fraud next season...don't tell me you won't draft winston in a heart beat

Would that be like the fraud season that RG3 is having?

Serioulsy though, what's going to happen with RG3? I say Shanahan has at most 1 season there. He's went 6-10, 5-11, 10-6 and now 3-7. He inherited a team that can play D and he's turned that side of the ball into one of the worst in the league. The only thing he's brought to this team is the run game and what appears to be a non-evolving read option offense. At $7M a year for the past 4 years you'd expect better than 24-34, or at least you should. Who's the next coach? Will it be some long NFL resume guy or will it be a college coach that Snyder can puppet around?

I've got buddies that are R-word fans and they hope to keep Shanahan. Not because he deserves to be there, but it prolongs the inevitable moment where Snyder is picking the next coach. He's owned the team since 99 and has hired; Schottenheimer (fired after going 8-8), Spurrier, Gibbs, Zorn and now Shanahan. The most successful of the bunch was Gibbs and what kind of a clown move is asking their old coach to come back 11 years after he retired?

IMO Snyder will be back to meddling, which means blowing up the team for overaged, overpriced FAs while having little understanding of what's needed to build a winner.

Why can't we ever get normal Redskins fans in this thread? Rather, less... blinded by the team's move to get RG3.

But are there normal Redskins fans?

In all seriousness, I think their fanbase is the exact opposite of the Eagles fanbase. By that, I mean that Eagles fans generally think their players all stink while Redskins fans generally think all their players are super awesome!!!

Why can't we ever get normal Redskins fans in this thread? Rather, less... blinded by the team's move to get RG3.

RedskinsFan01 is good people

In all seriousness, I think their fanbase is the exact opposite of the Eagles fanbase. By that, I mean that Eagles fans generally think their players all stink while Redskins fans generally think all their players are super awesome!!!

I can say unequivocally, that if they are NOT playing fantasy football, that skins fan is the WORST NFL fan in the country. They are great Redskins fans, but horrible NFL fans. They are sooooooo amazingly clueless when it comes to the rest of the league, it is freakin' comical.

Lots of truth in this. The typical R-word fan seems to always be wearing rose-colored glasses. After every win, they sense the Super Bowl until they are hopelessly out of things. Every loss is just a slight bad break away from a W.

Amazing folk. This idiocy is repeated year after year in the DC metro area (DMV to the inane locals)...