gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

RGIII has an attitude problem, but toward the end of the game he missed a wide open receiver and the Shanahan kid openly showed him up on the sidelines, waiving his arms, looking to the sky, acting disgusted. I think RGIII's comments were in direct response.

Since Foles just won against RGIII, you have typed by admission he's currently a bad qb. What has Foles done? Something RGIII has never accomplished. Not to mention that Foles 1) blames himself first after a loss (Donovan, RGIII take note), and 2) Foles' next game is always better after a loss. I knew Foles had a true chance to start in the NFL, after he had to deal with a non-existent OL after Vick was hurt 2012.

Howie Roseman drafted Nick Foles, he's not a Rube Amaro. He saw that despite Arizona's horrible 4-8 '11 season, Foles did his best despite his team's lack of talent. That is why Nick Foles was drafted in the third round. If Nick Foles started for Alabama, first round pick.

He almost beat them last year in that second game. Had it not been for the dropped ( sure TD) pass in the EZ at the end of the game he would have pulled that one out too. That was without any starters to rely on .

As for what Foles has done, he has set all kinds of records. Both as a rookie and now as a second year player. Not only team records but NFL records. Not bad for a kid who hasn't even had one full season as a starter to his credit. Who was not drafted to be the teams starter. Who had nothing handed to him, But worked hard to earn every snap he has recieved.

He is a team player first and foremost. Humble and respectufl of others. And he takes full responsibility for his play like in that Dallas game. He simply admitted he played badly. He is also the first to give credit to everyone on the team when they have success. That is what being a team mate and professional athlete is all about.

I'm rather surprised at RGIII's blaming others . I thought he was more professional than that. It seems like last seasons success and media hype has gone to his head .

If the Eagles had the number 1 pick in 2015 after foles shows he is a fraud next season...don't tell me you won't draft winston in a heart beat

Your calling Foles a fraud is funny..when I think the one who you should be wondering about is your own QB . I wouldn't be too quick to call Nick a fraud He's demonstrated to be a very smart player . Smarter than some who many teams thought were more deserving of being picked higher, as it is turning out.

RGIII has an attitude problem, but toward the end of the game he missed a wide open receiver and the Shanahan kid openly showed him up on the sidelines, waiving his arms, looking to the sky, acting disgusted. I think RGIII's comments were in direct response.

I saw that. I could just feel the love between coaches and player. To be honest I've never seen a second year player seem so disgusted with his coaches, and that says something about character. The only thing in Griffin's favor is what's happening was pretty much what Donovan McNabb said would happen if he was coached by the Shanahan's.

According to NFLN, RG3 has asked the Redskins coaches not to put up his negative plays during film study and team meetings. They also said that he is still very insecure about Kirk Cousins, that's why he rushed back from injury.

What a whinny timid baby, the Foreskins got ripped off historically.

According to NFLN, RG3 has asked the Redskins coaches not to put up his negative plays during film study and team meetings. They also said that he is still very insecure about Kirk Cousins, that's why he rushed back from injury.

Wow. This guy just doesn't have what it takes.

He is floating close to Ryan Leaf territory with his attitude, no wonder Shanny Sr didn't wanna draft him. Just another Danny Boi gem.

Well if that's true then their film sessions this season must only last about 2 minutes each and the only reason he hasn't already been benched in favor of Cousins is because they're obviously more concerned with saving face after the king's ransom they gave up to draft RGMe than they are with giving the team the best chance to win games. :nonono:

Yuck. Just realized we're gonna have to root for the Skins tomorrow. Makes me not wanna watch.

And not just tomorrow. They still play the Cowboys once and the Giants twice. We might have to root for the Redskins a lot the rest of the way.

And not just tomorrow. They still play the Cowboys once and the Giants twice. We might have to root for the Redskins a lot the rest of the way.

Damn. I'm torn because I really want them to have to give the Rams a top 5 pick. Well if we keep winning or can manage 4-1 down the stretch it won't matter what they do or don't do.

Which is hilarious because they put him on a pedestal

Yuck. Just realized we're gonna have to root for the Skins tomorrow. Makes me not wanna watch.

Nah, I have confidence that the eagles will win the division. So, i say, ef the skins, go niners!!

He was raising his hands for a flag on the play. He wasn't showing up rgknee

I don't think The R-words can win any of those games.

I don't think The R-words can win any of those games.

they can win some. Eventually they will run into a QB having a bad day. That is really their only hope,to win, since their D is sooooooooo horrible.

they can win some. Eventually they will run into a QB having a bad day. That is really their only hope,to win, since their D is sooooooooo horrible.

As far as the Birds are concerned the best case win scenario would be for them to somehow upset the Pokes at home week 16 giving them a division loss heading into our week 17 potential showdown.

As far as the Birds are concerned the best case win scenario would be for them to somehow upset the Pokes at home week 16 giving them a division loss heading into our week 17 potential showdown.

They've quit on Shanny...it's a battle of RG3 vs Shanahan and everyone knows Shanny won't survive this...

That being said, I hope they embarrass the Giants next Sunday night in Fed-Ex....

They've quit on Shanny...it's a battle of RG3 vs Shanahan and everyone knows Shanny won't survive this...

That being said, I hope they embarrass the Giants next Sunday night in Fed-Ex....

Yeah, I'm going to be keenly watching their effort level tonight against what should be a pretty PO'd 9er's team.

Perfectly understandable for obvious reasons but on the flip side the Ram's GM is going to morph into a big time jersey fan at least twice the rest of the way.