gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

The Pastor is somewhat correct. We managed to address multiple O-Line positions with FA pickups and trades. They will have more cap space this next offseason. So the possibility is there, it's the execution that has always eluded 'lil Danny Snyder.

THIS

Pastor is making it sound like, "oh it's no big deal, they'll just easily sign this FA or that FA and draft well and we'll be right back in this thing." Meanwhile that's not how the R-Words organization has functioned over the years.

The Pastor is somewhat correct. We managed to address multiple O-Line positions with FA pickups and trades. They will have more cap space this next offseason. So the possibility is there, it's the execution that has always eluded 'lil Danny Snyder.

If The Pastor expects Dannyboy to all of the sudden make the right moves in one off-season... then The Pastor hasn't been following his team very closely.

How about those the dream? how did that workout for you? Nnamdi, babin, jenkins, vince young :roll: :roll:

The difference is that the media hyped up Vince Young saying the words "dream team" when he was refering to the situation of coming to Philly with good, respected coaches and a stable front office with lots of talent on the team. I honestly know of no Eagles fans on the EMB who actually considered the team to be a "Dream Team". Unlike you, who famously predicted the Redskins would go 13-3 and generally talked down in a rather brash manner to anyone in your way.

But no, no... keep using ESPN-regurgitated soundbytes to make a comeback. It's good.

But no, no... keep using ESPN-regurgitated soundbytes to make a comeback. It's good.

I don't know if you heard this or not. But one time, the Eagles fans boo'd Santa.

I don't know if you heard this or not. But one time, the Eagles fans boo'd Santa.

They boo'ed the actual person Santa? That loveable, totally not token, totally not drunk Santa? What monsters. Such a ****ty fanbase. SMH.

The Redskins have 6 draft picks, you're not filling all the holes the Redskins have in one season. Your team has also overpaid for FA's that haven't really panned out. He's struggling in this offense throwing from the pocket, you automatically expect him to learn a new system(provided the Shanahan's are fired) and round into last season's form?

it will be a new fresh start for him just like 2012....

The Redskins have 6 draft picks, you're not filling all the holes the Redskins have in one season. Your team has also overpaid for FA's that haven't really panned out. He's struggling in this offense throwing from the pocket, you automatically expect him to learn a new system(provided the Shanahan's are fired) and round into last season's form?

Outside of Josh Morgan, who have they overpaid for? Allen/Shanahan have signed players to pretty cheap contracts, and only angered the league trying to fix the Haynesworthless contract they were saddled wiith by Snyder/Cerrato. I'm way more comfortable with those guys working with 30 million in cap space then in the past.

Also, I think it's a very low probability Shanahan is fired, but it's a guarantee he won't be extended this off-season. They'll likely be looking for a new DC and ST coach. Hopefully, whoever is hired won't be installing a whole new defensive scheme, as I really don't want to watch personnel play roles they're not suited for all over again.

Outside of Josh Morgan, who have they overpaid for? Allen/Shanahan have signed players to pretty cheap contracts, and only angered the league trying to fix the Haynesworthless contract they were saddled wiith by Snyder/Cerrato. I'm way more comfortable with those guys working with 30 million in cap space then in the past.

Also, I think it's a very low probability Shanahan is fired, but it's a guarantee he won't be extended this off-season. They'll likely be looking for a new DC and ST coach. Hopefully, whoever is hired won't be installing a whole new defensive scheme, as I really don't want to watch personnel play roles they're not suited for all over again.

I'm talking about since Snyder has been the owner, Pastor wants to bring ish up about Vince Young calling it the dream team and the media blowing out of proportion. It's funny that when certain R-Words fans want to bring up Eagles recent history, they seem to forget their own.

I agree, I don't think Shanahan will be fired this year and that he wont be asked back after 2014. I think the biggest issue is Kyle Shanahan, the problem is, you can't get rid of him, unless you get rid of his old man. I want you guys to be competitive, just like the Giants and the Cowboys. Why? It makes the entire division better top to bottom and makes for better rivalries.

I agree, I don't think Shanahan will be fired this year and that he wont be asked back after 2014. I think the biggest issue is Kyle Shanahan, the problem is, you can't get rid of him, unless you get rid of his old man. I want you guys to be competitive, just like the Giants and the Cowboys. Why? It makes the entire division better top to bottom and makes for better rivalries.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I miss the days when the NFC East was the NFC Beast.

Kyle is definitely the main issue with our offense. He seems to be more concerned with running every play in his playbook than simply running the plays that are working and our limited personnel can actually execute.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I miss the days when the NFC East was the NFC Beast.

Kyle is definitely the main issue with our offense. He seems to be more concerned with running every play in his playbook than simply running the plays that are working and our limited personnel can actually execute.

Kyle, RGMe, crappy O-line, stone handed receiving corps.

Funny that the D is much worse than the O... :lol:

So apparently RG3 came out today to say that everyone saying he should be benched to heal his injury don't know football. So apparently I don't know football...

Lucky for us, we have seen this with Vick and his "I can read a defense and I don't hold onto the ball too long" mantra. Well, we were right the whole time lol!

Fix the OL and get him some receivers taller than santana moss....he will be fine....this coming offseason will be his first since 2012....he can learn a new offensive system....but most importantly fix the OL and get WRs...and fix the defense.....draft and free agency should take care of it.

It's funny that Vick fans said the same thing

I miss RedskinsFan01. The guy was a good sport, but with the nightmare that's going on with the Skins, I probably would be beside myself too

I miss RedskinsFan01. The guy was a good sport, but with the nightmare that's going on with the Skins, I probably would be beside myself too

I miss grizRgreat(The OP). Dood was a nut, loyal skins fan, and could dish it out as well as take it. That I can respect.

So apparently RG3 came out today to say that everyone saying he should be benched to heal his injury don't know football. So apparently I don't know football...

Lucky for us, we have seen this with Vick and his "I can read a defense and I don't hold onto the ball too long" mantra. Well, we were right the whole time lol!

Yea but the arguement here is reality, Shanny is not going to bench RG III now to "heal" his inury because a) doing so will just basically open Shanahan and the entire organization up for scrutiny because you rush him back for week one when he is not ready and then you bench him for rest in week 14??? Doesn't make any sense and this would just crush the coaches and organizations creditability. And b) you just don't bench your QB whom you gave so much for, I mean the Skins broke the bank and went "all in" with that trade for RG III, deal with it and play him.

I hate to say it but RG III currently is a ticking bomb waiting for another "setback" injury to happen. The guy takes way too many hits, and when I say hits I mean HITS....big blows. No way his body is feeling good and teams just feast on him week in and week out. Defenses goals are to hit RG III first and contain him second. His best rushing game was what 80 yards this season? He is no longer a game changing threat on the ground. Teams don't mind him running for 50 yards, because they know that when he carries it 6 times for 50 yards, thats at least 6 hits they will get on him.

Typical 'lil Danny Snyder. I never know when these things get aired, but I have happened to chance upon a couple of them. They are fantastic, and being the radiophile I am, Danny R. does a good job making fun of the full cast of characters on that 'lil Danny owned station.

BTW - WTF is with Pastor Troy getting banned?!?!?!

he's probably on extremeskins site complaining how he got banned by the big, mean, eagles mod- :roll:

im definitely gonna miss his stupid, idiotic, redskins can't do any wrong posts though. :P

Are you really? RGME is struggling in the pocket, if the Shanahan's are fired, he's going to have to learn a new offensive system. He's been hit a ton, you need an offensive line, you need an upgrade at WR, you need defense. Two knee surgeries and a concussion in a 4 year time frame, I wouldn't necessarily be going around saying "we're set at the most important position... the QB"

With the way last year's draft turned out, they may be set and not realize it. Notice how the third rounders - Wilson and Foles - are outperforming the blue chip first rounders - Luck and Griffing. If the trend holds out, maybe Kirk Cousins was the steal of the draft and nobody even realizes it . . .