gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

:lol::roll::lol: Shanahan wanted to quit becasue Snyder's favoritism of RGMe was so off the charts

Just read that **** , Skins MB is going nuts LOLz . I do kinda feel bad for them though , Last season gave them hope beyond imagine . Its almost like that you find an amazing beautiful woman of your dreams . Then learn that *his name is Fred

The Washington Redskins were one of the NFL’s most interesting teams in 2012 — they came back from a 3-6 start, won their last seven regular-season games, became an unlikely NFC East champion and won praise from all corners for the ways in which head coach Mike Shanahan and son Kyle, the team’s offensive coordinator, helped rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III. The Redskins lost in the wild-card round of the playoffs to the Seattle Seahawks, but that was seen as a minor bump in the road for a team that appeared to be on the uptick.

One season later, the Redskins seem like anything but. They’re 3-9, they haven’t won a game since their overtime squeaker on Nov. 3 and Griffin has put forth a very frustrating sophomore season amid injuries and ineffectiveness.

And according to ESPN’s Dan Graziano, Shanahan came very close to avoiding the current mess. Unhappy with owner Dan Snyder’s meddling, specifically when it came to Griffin’s empowerment, Shanahan reportedly had cleaned out his desk in advance of the wild-card loss. When Griffin aggravated a previous knee injury, however, Shanahan changed his mind.

http://nfl.si.com/2013/12/08/mike-shanahan-washington-redskins-dan-snyder/?section=si_latest

Dany Snyder and Jerrah Jones in the same division. We have to take advantage of this mess NOW!!!

Why did he get banned? Man I'm pissed. He brought some of the best moments of the past year. I'll never forget when he though Alaska was overseas :lol:

:roll: I missed that one. He is like 12 though right?

That team is falling a part. I just caught part of Shanny's press conference and he looks like a dead man walking and he knows it. He didn't even deny the report. He said now is not the time to talk about what happened last off season etc...

Shanahan doesn’t deny ESPN report

Posted by Mike Florio on December 8, 2013, 4:21 PM EST

Mike Shanahan

AP

In response to the ESPN report that Redskins coach Mike Shanahan nearly quit in January, Shanahan didn’t deny it.

“It’s not the right time or place to talk about my relationship with Dan Snyder,” Shanahan told reporters after Sunday’s embarrassing loss to the Chiefs. “Or it’s not the right time or place to talk about something that happened a year ago.”

(That last part could be construed as a confirmation.)

Shanahan consistently refused to talk about his future in Washington, insisting on focusing on next weekend’s game against the Falcons.

Shanahan added he expects to talk to Snyder after the season. But Snyder could decide to talk about it now, perhaps including the sentence, “You’re fired.”

Amid suspicions that Shanahan leaked the report that he nearly quit due to the relationship between Snyder and quarterback Robert Griffin III, don’t be shocked if that sentence is uttered tonight.

You guys need to stop being mean to Dannie Boi, the guy is an excellent owner, heck every Giant and Cowboy fan should be on their knees praying they get an owner like him..... I mean, I certainly do it for them......

You guys need to stop being mean to Dannie Boi, the guy is an excellent owner, heck every Giant and Cowboy fan should be on their knees praying they get an owner like him..... I mean, I certainly do it for them......

Cowboys already have the next best thing. With Al Davis dead Jerry Jones moves into the #2 spot on the bad owner power rankings. Jim Irsay has to be #3 based on that fact that his tweets are as intelligent as Paster Troy's posts.

Also I can't wait for Shanahan's tell-all book.

Cowboys already have the next best thing. With Al Davis dead Jerry Jones moves into the #2 spot on the bad owner power rankings. Jim Irsay has to be #3 based on that fact that his tweets are as intelligent as Paster Troy's posts.

Also I can't wait for Shanahan's tell-all book.

I think Shanny's a BS artist though if it came down to who I trusted more him or their owner I'd reluctantly believe Shanny.

Ba_MvShCQAAAFYO.jpg

WOW just WOW

Sweet justice for all the bragging last year. Made me sick

Ba_MvShCQAAAFYO.jpg

WOW just WOW

Holy crap. I know the team stinks and the weather was bad, but that's just pathetic. Couldn't happen to a better fan base.

Apparently Danni Boi is pissed and Shanny is getting canned tonight.

Bob is lobbying for his old college coach for the job.

Via Extremskins

:D:roll::thumbsup:

:roll:

Apparently Danni Boi is pissed and Shanny is getting canned tonight.

Bob is lobbying for his old college coach for the job.

gee I wonder why

Bob's a spoiled child who wants to be coddled, he needs someone who will push him not lick his boots like his College HC will.....

So go hire him Danny!