gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

WOW just WOW

that picture is amazing. How they have fallen. Is this rock bottom? It sure looks like it.

Look for shanny in dallas if/when dallas collapses down the stretch. Shanny and jj are actually good friends. I'd love shanny in dallas, and as bad as jj is, he's not as bad as snyder. JJ just makes bad choices as gm, but he doesn't coddle players garrett likes and garrett has ish canned players JJ was high on

Apparently Danni Boi is pissed and Shanny is getting canned tonight.

Bob is lobbying for his old college coach for the job.

You should never let the players have a say in who is coaching them IMO. It completely undermines the coaches authority but they've basically have already declared that Bob is running the team especially if they fire Shanny so why not let him pick the next coach too.

You should never let the players have a say in who is coaching them IMO. It completely undermines the coaches authority but they've basically have already declared that Bob is running the team especially if they fire Shanny so why not let him pick the next coach too.

Of course it's a terrible idea to let the player choose the coach, but this is Danny Boy we're talking about. Hey, at least they'll have their 1st round pick after this blows up in their face again in 2014.

Not saying I'm upset but why was pastor troy banned?

Yeah Im curious as well. Was it an age thing?

that picture is amazing. How they have fallen. Is this rock bottom? It sure looks like it.

I remember a few years back someone here was puffing their chest about how great their fans were even in bad times. So I posted a pic of a prime time game 5 mins in the first quarter and the stadium looked similar.

Of course the blame was around how hard it is to get into the stadium from the lots :rolleyes:

Of course it's a terrible idea to let the player choose the coach, but this is Danny Boy we're talking about. Hey, at least they'll have their 1st round pick after this blows up in their face again in 2014.

It's 1989 Herschel Walker to Minnesota all over again. At least Herschel Walker was a proven NFL back. RGIII was an over-hyped draft expert lock. Consider the damage to the Redskins, it's as if Danny never learns his lesson. All of this goes to the St. Louis Rams;

• 2012 first-round pick (6th overall)
  • 2012 second-round pick (39th overall)
  • 2013 first-round pick (22nd overall)
  • 2014 first-round pick (possibly top-five overall)
  • Now that RGIII is fast friends with the owner, RGIII tells Danny who to hire as the next HC. That is very similar to Andy Reid's buddy/buddy relationship with Jeff Lurie. Reid hires a DL coach who is so hated, no other NFL DC want's to coach, so Reid thinks converting his OL coach to a DC was the smartest move.

Not saying I'm upset but why was pastor troy banned?

Just noticed myself... If I had to guess, he'd maxed out his warnings.

Pastor Troy

Starter

Banned

1,578 posts

Team:Redskins

He did seem to be toning the racial stuff down though.

You can't let a player have that much power/access to the owner. On top of that it's not like we're talking about Manning/Brady, RGknee has played like hot garbage this year. If he isn't held accountable, it destroys any credibility in the locker room.

You can't let a player have that much power/access to the owner. On top of that it's not like we're talking about Manning/Brady, RGknee has played like hot garbage this year. If he isn't held accountable, it destroys any credibility in the locker room.

Now the truth comes out that Mike Shanahan felt "out of the loop" with RGME, and Danny, he was ready to leave after the end of the 2012 season. Not to mention that Danny moved Redskins TC to Richmond, VA, so fans 101 miles south of DC could finally see their team practice late July/mid-August. Yet RGME was not allowed to play in preseason under Mike Shanahan.

I bet Mike Shanahan now feels like he did under Al Davis in the late 1980's. Yet it's not all Danny's fault, a SB winning coach does not hire his son to become OC unless he is trying to grift Danny for a huge contract.

It's been Danny boy's problem for his entire tenure as owner. The problem is that he grew up as a Redskins fan and then was able to actually buy the team. So the team is his toy, he's a real life 'fantasy owner' and he wants to play with his toys so he befriends some of the players stars.

He ought to study Jack Kent Cooke if he wants to learn how to be the owner of that franchise.

It's been Danny boy's problem for his entire tenure as owner. The problem is that he grew up as a Redskins fan and then was able to actually buy the team. So the team is his toy, he's a real life 'fantasy owner' and he wants to play with his toys so he befriends some of the players stars.

He ought to study Jack Kent Cooke if he wants to learn how to be the owner of that franchise.

Yup, I actually look forward to seeing what the real truth is about Shanahan/Danny Boy/RG Me. Once Shanny is fired, it will all come out, of course Danny will deny but in reality who would you believe right now? A shaky owner who doesn't know a thing or an NFL coach that knows what it takes to win in the NFL.

A lot of reports coming out in the last week about RG III/Danny Boy's friendship. I have heard a ton of reports like:

Danny Boy wanted RG III to start the opener. Shanny/Allen wanted RG III to start week 4.

Danny Boy sends limo's to RG III's house to pick up his wife for every game, but she claims to take a cab.

Supposedly RG III is going to have a say in which new HC get's interviewed/hired.

Just an all out Cluster there in DC, not that I care but Snyder is running that organization to the ground, and all I can do is laugh.

And the Redskins think that Art Briles is going to be interested in re-shaping a screwed up, non-talented football team with a a** for an owner? Yea good luck on that HC searching, I don't care how blank that check is........

The thing about that list, I think Schottenheimer was 8-2 over the final 10 game span and still got fired.

Because genius Daniel Snyder was obsessed with Spurrier. It's really bad when the guy with the most wins is Norv Turner!

Because genius Daniel Snyder was obsessed with Spurrier. It's really bad when the guy with the most wins is Norv Turner!

and he hated that Shottenheimer had control over the franchise, eliminating his buddy Vinny Cerato from the equation...

Ba_MvShCQAAAFYO.jpg

WOW just WOW

Such loyal devoted Redskins fans. Same DC fans who didn't even show up when the Capitals made the playoffs. That was until they got overrated Ovechken. They sure do love to root for overrated players! I know your team sucks, it was cold outside but I have never seen a stadium this empty in the 3rd quarter. Jacksonville fans are more loyal.

and he hated that Shottenheimer had control over the franchise, eliminating his buddy Vinny Cerato from the equation...

Which is why Art Briles is likely the next HC. Never coached in the NFL, been a college HC for 10 years, was coaching high school 14 years ago. Snyder will sell everyone on how he is the mentor to RGIII but he is a no-name HC that Snyder can boss around, that will have zero power.

Can't wait to hear the media eat this up, overhype it. RGIII reunited with his mentor will equal instant success. Chip Kelly never coached in the NFL and people were skeptical of him but i'm sure Briles gets a pass for no NFL on his resume.