gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

ive been on extremeskins and i swear, that whole board needs to be put on suicide watch :roll:

absolutely priceless

ive been on extremeskins and i swear, that whole board needs to be put on suicide watch :roll:

absolutely priceless

This thread sums up perfectly how as their season has devolved and their fanbase spiraled downward. Its a shame they stopped bumping it. :lol:

This thread sums up perfectly how as their season has devolved and their fanbase spiraled downward. Its a shame they stopped bumping it. :lol:

LMAO!!! i dont know whats funnier, the first page of being "pre-season dominators", the "carmraderie within the redskins locker room" or as 1 poster put, "seeing why theres no reason we shouldnt go 6-0 in the division". simply amazing. skins fans wonder why they are laughingstocks of the nfl. :roll:

I got us Winning the East. Washington has a young, hungry team that has experienced success & is ready for big things. Gentlemen, we now have an Oh S***! team [translation: the team on the schedule that makes you say OH S***!!! We gotta play THEM!!??

I think he meant "Oh s***, we got an extra bye week!"

You can't really fairly compare a picture of a 3-9 team's stadium being down 38-10 at the half to a picture of an 8-5 team's stadium when they were winning in epic fashion.

Exactly. I remember the Seahawks night game at the Linc in the snow in '05. At the end of the game, I was literally (no exaggeration) the only person from my section who was still there. One of the ushers came over and politely asked me why I was still there.

Exactly. I remember the Seahawks night game at the Linc in the snow in '05. At the end of the game, I was literally (no exaggeration) the only person from my section who was still there. One of the ushers came over and politely asked me why I was still there.

Without looking, wasn't that the one they destroyed us something like, 35-3?

Found it, 42-0.... worse then I remember :lol: (was on a golf trip with my dad during that game, was probably tanked before kick off). Check out that sexy box score. Here are our pass\rush\receiving leaders :roll:

Detmer 84 Moats 26 Smith 46

Who knows how much of that was true, but what a good read. My favorite part...

Snyder's confidantes still marvel at the impulsive decision, yet they say it encapsulated the way in which they often did business.

"A lot of calls, a lot of booze that night," one participant said. "We were just like four college roommates drowning their sorrows with alcohol after our team lost. The difference was, one of our college buddies was the owner of the team. And he called an ex-coach to make him feel better."

bwahahaha!

That was such a lost season it wasn't even funny.

Funny thing is, skins fans were very adamant they would get a high draft pick for cousins after his come in and win vs the ravens, and then the win over the browns.. Kept bringing up kolb and Flynn, now they would be lucky to get a decent pick for him.

Just comical Shanny comes in, they trade for Jamal Brown, skins fans I talked to said they robbed the saints boom he sucks e entire time wih the skins, brings in mcnabb Elway 2.0, haynsworth fiasco. Cap penalties, and the huge trade up for rg3-10.

His biggest fault. Keeping Haslett year after year while the defense sucks every year.

Funny thing is, skins fans were very adamant they would get a high draft pick for cousins after his come in and win vs the ravens, and then the win over the browns.. Kept bringing up kolb and Flynn, now they would be lucky to get a decent pick for him.

Just comical Shanny comes in, they trade for Jamal Brown, skins fans I talked to said they robbed the saints boom he sucks e entire time wih the skins, brings in mcnabb Elway 2.0, haynsworth fiasco. Cap penalties, and the huge trade up for rg3-10.

His biggest fault. Keeping Haslett year after year while the defense sucks every year.

But But but.... things are different now because of Bruce Allen! BRUCE ALLEN!!!! He's like, not Vinny Cerrato!

:roll:

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet13s

Per to 2 people who have seen the gameplan, #Redskins appear to be moving forward with Kirk Cousins at QB. RGIII hasn't been told either way

That's probably the best way to handle it... not make the direction clear to your team, especially not to your 3 1st round, 1 2nd round pick "franchise" quarterback.

Yea its a good thing they got to draft Weeden in the 1st round.

They're a train wreck either way.

They're a train-wreck with 2 1st and more wins.... with the R-Words old QB :D