gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

LOL omg you are pathetic . So people that decided to serve their country are ditch diggers ? You really are and idiot as I've already pointed out . You call someone a child , then attack their education . Sorry pal I think you are trying to make up for some deficiency or lack or self esteem . Im a public servant you can come by my office anytime you wish since its a Public Government building . Now see you think someone has to go to College to be able to get an education which just tells me how far you have made it . I'm very fortunate to be where I am , but see I earned it through hard work and dedication . From they way you post I already know you know nothing of those things. The City of Philadelphia trusts me :D

No, it's called an expression, I could have just as easily used (the expression) "some people get paid to think and some people get paid to stink" to make the same point.

I'm sure the city does trust you, at least as much as it trusts all the others who serve the public by filling in potholes, collecting the trash, driving the buses, etc, etc and there's nothing wrong with that, it's good honest work and provides a necessary service.

Bottom line: When you made this original statement:

So if the do fire him the really don't have much to play in the FA.

And I simply pointed out "that firing him (Shanahan) would have no bearing on how much they would have to play (with) in FA" it should have just ended there, but apparently you were so mortified by having expressed an inacurate opinion on an anonymous public forum "where nobody knows you from Adam" (FYI that's another example of a commonly used expression) you decided the best course of action was to start hurling insults, pointing out how many of your posts were "liked" :roll: and telling everybody your life story.

Seriously kid you made a mistke but it's really no biggie, it happens so get over it and move the F on. :nonono:

No, it's called an expression, I could have just as easily used (the expression) "some people get paid to think and some people get paid to stink" to make the same point.

I'm sure the city does trust you, at least as much as it trusts all the others who serve the public by filling in potholes, collecting the trash, driving the buses, etc, etc and there's nothing wrong with that, it's good honest work and provides a necessary service.

And I simply pointed out "that firing him (Shanahan) would have no bearing on how much they would have to play (with) in FA" it should have just ended there, but apparently you were so mortified by having expressed an inacurate opinion on an anonymous public forum "where nobody knows you from Adam" (FYI that's another example of a commonly used expression) you decided the best course of action was to start hurling insults, pointing out how many of your posts were "liked" :roll: and telling everybody your life story.

Seriously kid you made a mistke but it's really no biggie, it happens so get over it and move the F on. :nonono:

...And just to think how many more "Ditch Diggers" this country would need if you didn't have people that were willing to serve their country to protect YOUR freedoms?

...And just to think how many more "Ditch Diggers" this country would need if you didn't have people that were willing to serve their country to protect YOUR freedoms?

Absolutely, and that is why I not only voluntarily served 4 years in the Navy but why I've always believed that this country should enact a conscription policy similar to Israel's.

it was a joke. One they made in caddyshack, one of the all time guy movies.

Some of the smartest people I've ever met, did not go to college. I think many others can say the same.

No, it's called an exp<b></b>ression, I could have just as easily used (the exp<b></b>ression) "some people get paid to think and some people get paid to stink" to make the same point.

And I simply pointed out "that firing him (Shanahan) would have no bearing on how much they would have to play (with) in FA" it should have just ended there, but apparently you were so mortified by having expressed an inacurate opinion on an anonymous public forum "where nobody knows you from Adam" (FYI that's another example of a commonly used exp<b></b>ression) you decided the best course of action was to start hurling insults, pointing out how many of your posts were "liked" :roll: and telling everybody your life story.

And yet again you bring up same thing . I have already stated I did not word that correct then corrected myself . Yet you still won't let go and keep going. Yea I will tell you about myself when you laugh at my education and say someone is a ditch digger . You really are a piece of work . It's easy to talk smack when you hide behind a computer but keep telling yourself that you are a great person . You still are dragging this out off topic . For someone that pretends to be educated as I've already said a few times you are an idiot .

it was a joke. One they made in caddyshack, one of the all time guy movies.

Some of the smartest people I've ever met, did not go to college. I think many others can say the same.

Exactly, intelligence quotient is a genetic attribute, formal education is a pursuit.

Where they intersect is in one's ability to comprehend, retain and apply what is learned.

And yet again you bring up same thing . I have already stated I did not word that correct then corrected myself . Yet you still won't let go and keep going. Yea I will tell you about myself when you laugh at my education and say someone is a ditch digger . You really are a piece of work . It's easy to talk smack when you hide behind a computer but keep telling yourself that you are a great person . You still are dragging this out off topic . For someone that pretends to be educated as I've already said a few times you are an idiot .

No unfortunately you didn't.

To "correct" means to put right an error. Your attempt at correction was just a continuation and restating of your original misinformed opinion.

Perhaps, however you're obviously an extremely insecure person to the point where you felt it was necessary to try to garner sympathetic, pats-on-the-back over one innocuous misstep on an completely anonymous sport's MB. :sad:

Im really surprised that both thought it was a good idea in first place to be on same team . Family and business never mix I know I found out the hard way .

The problem with the Redskins is Daniel Snyder. Every big name head coach that Snyder hires has an angle to grift Danny. Joe Gibbs was more honest, but didn't have the Bobby Beathard GM talent in the FO. Danny fired Marty in 2001 opening 0-5, to finish 8-8? Jack Kent Cooke NEVER would've made that move. I think both Redskin and Cowboy fan would be better off if Danny and Jerry were on an expensive yacht that exploded in the south Pacific.

RGIII's daddy is becoming a major problem, making his feelings known on who the next coach is. Who does he think he is...Archie Manning? Only Archie has the power to get his kid what he wants. A ugly situation continues to get worse. I LOVE IT!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/report-rg3-s-dad-a-nuisance-for-redskins-pushing-for-baylor-s-art-briles-121713

The elder Griffin, who was spotted in the Redskins' locker room after a recent game, has become a nuisance for Washington, privately questioning Mike Shanahan's decisions in last year's playoffs that led to the younger Griffin's knee injury, according to The Washington Post. He even called for new leadership for the team and has been reportedly lobbying for Baylor head coach Art Briles, who coached RG3 for four years in college, to be the 'Skins'

RGIII's daddy is becoming a major problem, making his feelings known on who the next coach is. Who does he think he is...Archie Manning? Only Archie has the power to get his kid what he wants. A ugly situation continues to get worse. I LOVE IT!!

http://msn.foxsports...t-briles-121713

That's Danny being Danny. Of all the faults Jeff Lurie has, his loyalty to the HC in charge trumps the players. Danny thinks it's still the 1980's, and he can "swing" with a big name NFL pro athlete. What a clown. The only coach Snyder did not undermine was Pope Joseph (the second coming). Yet Snyder was shocked that Pope Joseph (the second coming) wanted to leave after the murder of Sean Taylor.

Pope Joseph (the second coming) knew that Snyder did not give Pope Joseph (the second coming) the front office he used to have under an owner who didn't have a inferiority complex; Jack Kent Cooke. The Redskins won three superbowls because Pope Joeseph did what he wanted, and his GM team did the same.

I always wondered if Danny is the curse for the most racist owner in NFL history; George Preston Marshall.

http://msn.foxsports...t-briles-121713

what is it with the Shanahans and footwork? lol

Here's another article about the whole Shanahan saga from the Washington Post:

http://www.washingto...6b8d_story.html

great article, including this

In return, Shanahan indulged Snyder’s desire to add a big name. Shortly after Shanahan took over, the idea of trading for Philadelphia quarterback Donovan McNabb came up. Shanahan was hesitant, though the team clearly needed a quarterback. But his son, Kyle, openly didn’t like the idea, according to multiple members of the coaching staff. He believed McNabb’s footwork and mechanics were sloppy and, at 33 years old, that his speed was diminishing.

Shanahan, with Snyder’s support, decided to give McNabb a chance — at the discount price of a second-round draft pick and a conditional pick the following year. The team finalized the trade in April 2010. Almost immediately, Kyle Shanahan clashed with the new quarterback. The coordinator, a bright coach with a strong offensive mind, was three years younger than McNabb, and he insisted that McNabb run his offense, which under Kyle’s direction in Houston the previous year had led the league in passing. McNabb resisted.

After one meeting in which Kyle Shanahan criticized McNabb in front of teammates, a Redskins player recalled, the quarterback pulled his coordinator aside, warning him to never speak to him that way again. McNabb started 13 games that season, but with three games left, he was benched in favor of Rex Grossman, who had played for Kyle Shanahan in Houston. McNabb finished his only season in Washington as the team’s third-stringer; seven months later, he was traded to Minnesota.

Rumor coach #1 bill cowher.

Would be interesting. Kinda like Marty S. All over again. Don't know if Snyder can keep it in his pants for shanny and Cowher regimes.

Cowher would never work. He wouldn't bow down to RGMe or Snyder. They need a yes man in Washington.

Cowher would never work. He wouldn't bow down to RGMe or Snyder. They need a yes man in Washington.

The best fit, IMHO, would be JAY Gruden. Snyder would still have some say in the personnel department, and JAy tailored an effective offense around a stiff like Dalton. Dalton's progression from last year to this year is amazing. JAy mitigated his weaknesses last season, and he's opened it up this year. Adaptability is key to handling a "talent" like RGMe. While not a total yes man, Jay can have some authority, and 'lil Danny can still have some as well.

Snyder needs to replace Allen, have his new GM hire a rookie HC, and take a long vacation somewhere outside the reach of the DC press.

The Redskins aren't the absolute disaster folks are making them out to be. RG3 and Cousins can both play, which is more than a lot of other teams can say, and they have a boatload of space under the salary cap. It's going to take a couple of years to rebuild - and another 4-12/6-10 season - but I think they're in a better position than, say, the Giants (aging QB), or the Raiders/Vikings/&c... (no QB).

If I were the Rams, that pick would go on the trading block for another 1st or 2nd rounder.

I'm not convinced there's a solid top-1/2 QB in the draft, and there's enough depth at the position that they could get a solid competitor for Bradford with their other 1st round pick (mid 10's).