gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

So they gave up two top 6 picks for Vick 2.0 :lol:

They used a #2 overall to draft him, are giving away this #2 overall pick, plus the other two 1st round picks they traded away to get that #2 overall pick they used to draft RG3.

Unreal.

What was this ish about them taping up windows and not allowing people to stand around them this morning?

They are debating how attractive they are for a HC position.

http://es.redskins.com/topic/375803-opinions-how-attractive-is-the-redskins-job/

Here is a hint: Remember when you hired Jim Zorn as an OC, couldn't find a head coach, so they promoted him? You're that attractive.

http://es.redskins.c...e-redskins-job/

Here is a hint: Remember when you hired Jim Zorn as an OC, couldn't find a head coach, so they promoted him? You're that attractive.

Just made a profile.

Name: WashingtonRacists

Favorite Redskin: Daniel Snyder :roll:

Unfortunately it has to be approved by a mod who will probably reject it.

http://es.redskins.com/topic/375803-opinions-how-attractive-is-the-redskins-job/

I'm at the in-laws tonight, they are all redskins fans. I'm trying really hard to NOT rub it in, since they said they were rooting for the eagles last night over the cowboys.

But I pointed this fact out to them - Zoran hired as the OC, before they hired a HC, and how this type of organization they are battling against.

They responded with "Danny has learned", to which I responded about Allen taking control over personnel. Since he's only really been a cap guy to this point, Snyder is expected to have lots of influence in the process due to this new development.

The sad look on their faces, once this reality hit home, was priceless. Skins are perennially screwed with Snyder as the owner.

How are they an attractive team? Didn't some of their players retire? Have they finished the trade with Rams yet? They still have RGknee/Me and now with his father getting involved it's like a beautiful train wreck

http://es.redskins.com/topic/368554-predict-the-skins-season/

1) this was a fun bump

2) looks like pastor Troy got banned over there as well :lol:

That one poster, Gibbs hog heaven puts "hail" at the end of all his posts. What a tool bag. That was pretty funny reading those 12-4 and 13-3 predictions though. And mr. Redskin himself, pastor Troy , getting banned over there as well, lol..

I liked this prediction prior to the season:

Last game against giants could be meaningless for us, ie rgiii sits, cousins starts...

Hey, he was spot on.

I liked this prediction prior to the season:

Last game against giants could be meaningless for us, ie rgiii sits, cousins starts...

Hey, he was spot on.

knowing idiot redskins fans like I do, I will guarantee that the skins record is exactly the reverse of what that moron said it was going to be (ie 13-3)

The media should just PM me at this point. What I describe above - Jay Gruden and Allen being the puppet GM are both the lead stories down here in DC. The shock and horror over the Allen chest pounding yesterday(I'm the man here now) is the biggest hinderance to getting a REAL coach in DC.

It is comical. They can only really hire a young gun, or throw tons of cash at an established name and get a repeat shanny experience. Those are really the only two options. But with 'lil Danny's love for big names, the skins disaster should last another couple of years.

I'm lovin' it!!

:roll: @ mboyd784 who not only predicted 11-5 and categorized (both) games against Philly, KC & SD as "Easy" wins on his game-by-game breakdown but now has them going 10-6 next season.

:roll: @ mboyd784 who not only predicted 11-5 and categorized (both) games against Philly, KC & SD as "Easy" wins on his game-by-game breakdown but now has them going 10-6 next season.

saw that. The logic in their pea brains will be - Andy and Chip took over bad teams and turned them into playoffs teams, the same will happen to us.

The problem is that thy hire horse ish coaches every time, and always will - due to 'lil Danny's love for the big names.

I wonder if the skins fans on that site know how much people across the country laugh at redskins fans. I used to think it was close on who had the dumber fans, skins or boys. Now I'm convinced it's the skins. Atleast cowboys fans know as long as jerry is running the show, the chances of them having long term success is minimal. Skins fans? For whatever reason, they seem to think ole Danny boy will hire the "right" coach this time, and they will go about winning their 11 or 12 games next season. Absolutely priceless. And Bruce Allen is nothing but a puppet for Snyder anyway.

:lol: These guys just won't quit and it keeps getting better and better!

http://es.redskins.c...12-drafted-qbs/

I LMFAO at this one! :roll: :roll:

"RGIII will not only be the best QB in this draft class, but the best QB in the entire NFL and quite possibly in NFL history when it's all said and done after he retires. Yes, the Redskins I need to find a new cliche tastes great! It is possible though"

Lol they are playing the 'coming off an injury' card :roll:

I thought he was supposed to come back like AP and dominate the league with a freak of nature recovery :roll:

I lived in Virginia when Joe Gibbs was a god for the Redskins. While the Redskins were winning SB's, I had to gloat over the 1989 "Bodybag" game. After fourteen years of Andy Reid, and one year of Chip Kelly, I know the Eagles have the abilty to go deep into the playoffs, and win big games that matter.

The problem for the current Redskin' fan is they are now where the Vikings were 24 years ago. Giving up so much for RGIII may trump the 1989 Minnesota/Dallas Herschel Walker trade. The Redskins gave up their future for an egotistic diva.

Remember when Kirk Cousins was being labeled as the "athletic version of Nick Foles but with a stronger arm?" Lol

Remember when Kirk Cousins was being labeled as the "athletic version of Nick Foles but with a stronger arm?" Lol

many skins fans were "banking" on that 1st round pick they were going to get for Cousins. What bafoons.

many skins fans were "banking" on that 1st round pick they were going to get for Cousins. What bafoons.

oh well, at least they can bank on getting a great coach... you know... being the most desirable place to coach because of the history and honor!

:roll: