gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Time to watch Art Briles first part of his interview tonight. See if Baylor will dominate in their bowl game

Remember when Kirk Cousins was being labeled as the "athletic version of Nick Foles but with a stronger arm?" Lol

There's an NFL team out there that needs to figure out if that was their scout that provided that evaluation and fire him immediately.

There's an NFL team out there that needs to figure out if that was their scout that provided that evaluation and fire him immediately.

His name is Bruce Allen son of George Allen, and he is trying to destroy the Redskins from the inside. Unless Bruce Allen is a clueless GM who Danny trumps over for "personal meetings" with his top talented players.

Danny loves to usurp the GM, and head coach. This has gone back to 2000 with Marty Shottenheimer. The only HC Danny respected was Joe Gibbs, and even HE had to quit. If Danny just stayed with Marty, the Redskins may have won a Superbowl; one of those titles many Redskin fans who just turned 21 don't remember because they weren't born.

Danny needs to learn that when he listens to his star QB for advice, it's time to either 1) sell the team, or 2) back off. Danny's draft pick fire sale has proven, what that Redskins gave away for RGIII WAS NOT WORTH IT.

What a freakshow. Go (captain) Kirk Cousins. Nick Foles sees you as an inspiration when sanity finally takes over an NFL franchise.

Just an fyi.....DC was voted as America's gayest city. See cnn.com for details. Took the gay title from Than Franthithco.

Just putting it out there. Your owner is gay.

GAY!

If this happens and they have to change their names to something lame like the Nationals, I wonder what % of ES will no longer be part Native American

serious question, are there any redskins fans who still post on the emb?

Extremeskins is a wild place, but aren't all football boards? The one thing that really boggles my mind is how many of them still think Snyder is a good owner. I can't imagine Philly fans ever being as positive about mediocrity and worse

I always felt our fans and theirs are polar opposites: (the majority) tends to be overly optimistic while we tend to be hyper critical

Speak out against their team and you get banned there. We have a forum dedicated to trash talk

I always felt our fans and theirs are polar opposites: (the majority) tends to be overly optimistic while we tend to be hyper critical

Speak out against their team and you get banned there. We have a forum dedicated to trash talk

Threads get locked then you get banned faster then a ****s legs open

exactly my impression

Franklin apparently turned down an interview with the Redskins. Even though he may be the clear frontrunner for the PSU job, I don't see how you don't at least listen and that you'd turn down the most prestigious football coaching opportunity in the world: to be a head coach in the NFL. Unless you already know that you will be forced to cater to Robert Griffin for 5 years, because Snyder is in love with the guy.

As long as Robert Griffin has all the power down there, it will not be an attractive coaching job. No one will take a head coaching job going in, knowing they will have to take **** from a player who is put on a pedestal.

Franklin apparently turned down an interview with the Redskins. Even though he may be the clear frontrunner for the PSU job, I don't see how you don't at least listen and that you'd turn down the most prestigious football coaching opportunity in the world: to be a head coach in the NFL. Unless you already know that you will be forced to cater to Robert Griffin for 5 years, because Snyder is in love with the guy.

As long as Robert Griffin has all the power down there, it will not be an attractive coaching job. No one will take a head coaching job going in, knowing they will have to take **** from a player who is put on a pedestal.

I guess he doesn't like apples

NFL Media's Jeff Darlington reported Thursday morningthat Jay Gruden and the team have finalized a deal to make him the successor to the fired Mike Shanahan, per multiple sources familiar with the negotiations.

Gruden began hammering out the parameters of a deal Wednesday night, putting his interview with theMinnesota Vikings on hold, a source informed of the process told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000311077/article/jay-gruden-washington-redskins-closing-in-on-deal

Love it. Other than RGMe's college coach Gruden was the candidate I most hoped they'd hire.

Buy stock in Orville Redenbacher?

When is the media going to come to me for analysis? I predicted this a month ago. It was the only different, but safe choice Snyder could make.

I don't think the Jay Gruden hire is a bad one per se, but not bringing in his own staff? Doesn't bode well (for the skins)

I don't think the Jay Gruden hire is a bad one per se, but not bringing in his own staff? Doesn't bode well (for the skins)

It's another band-aid like Jim Zorn. Snyder knows his name is "MUD". All of DC/southern MD/NOVA/Central VA would rejoice if Snyder just sold the team to ANYONE!

I can't remember, did he play a full season yet? Wasn't he injured his rookie year too? And they all said he wasn't Vick 2.0 lol