gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Redskins fans are the LAST fans who should be making fun of the way other teams players look.

mwcgb4.jpg

Portis wearing a costume to entertain the media isnt nearly as bad as Flacco looking exactly like Burt. I go to school in Towson, MD. A stone's throw from Baltimore and i still see plenty of skins jerseys in the area. Just like i see some Ravens jerseys around my southern md home. But you act like Ravens fans are dominating the area.

Dont mess with skins fans. We have been through thick and thin and are still there.

Please. The only real animosity we have is toward a team is Indianapolis. Our rivals are the Steelers and Browns.

And even though the skins are 1-3 against the Ravens, it has little to do with us making a point to beat you. Its just that the Skins have been lousy for a long time. Read: Irrelevant.

Its the Skins and their fans who are trying to convince themselves that they are still part of the big picture. In reality, Washington is nothing more than a place for teams to dump their high profile, but over the hill, vet's for draft picks. Or, mediocre players for draft picks (See James Thrash for a 5th that turned into Trent Cole. Thanks for that nugget of info TATErs)

Ravens fans have some short memories. I remember in 2007 when the skins were in the playoffs and the Ravens were 5-11, including the 1-15 Dolphins only win of the season. Dont act like the Ravens have been some dominate team the last decade while the Redskins were constantly 3-13.

The skins have had their highs and lows and have been mostly down for a while but they havent been absolutely horrible (except for maybe last year).

Portis wearing a costume to entertain the media isnt nearly as bad as Flacco looking exactly like Burt.

Fair enough. Explain this:

2qko7id.jpg

Dont mess with skins fans. We have been through thick and thin and are still there.

I don't know about that. I saw that MNF game against the Steelers.

Portis wearing a costume to entertain the media isnt nearly as bad as Flacco looking exactly like Burt. I go to school in Towson, MD. A stone's throw from Baltimore and i still see plenty of skins jerseys in the area. Just like i see some Ravens jerseys around my southern md home. But you act like Ravens fans are dominating the area.

Hey its not like Portis killed anyone with that outfit :whistle:

Fair enough. Explain this:

2qko7id.jpg

I don't know about that. I saw that MNF game against the Steelers last year.

Cooley's Fox of a wife picked those out for him.

Hey its not like Portis killed anyone with that outfit :whistle:

Thats a cheap shot on Stallworth. The man ran right in front of him and there was nothing he could have done about it.

Even more so, he owned up to it and took his punishment like a man.

:lol: in that case, its CLEAR who wears the pants and who wears the dress in that family. :lol:

Thats a cheap shot on Stallworth. The man ran right in front of him and there was nothing he could have done about it.

yep, they BOTH did... :rolleyes:

:lol: in that case, its CLEAR who wears the pants and who wears the dress in that family. :lol:

i need to find a pic, but if she was my wife i'd wear whatever she wanted me to :devil:

i need to find a pic, but if she was my wife i'd wear whatever she wanted me to :devil:

I'm sure she is a very attractive beard. Most NFL players have attractive wives.

And the Ravens arent contending with that secondary anytime soon.

Thats our one weakness (a distant second concern is the overall age of our D).

But look at our O:

QB: Flacco

RB: Ray Rice

WR: Boldin, Mason, Stallworth

Get rid of Billick and all of a sudden we have an offense to take seriously. Our D doesnt have to carry the rest of the team in games anymore.

Thats our one weakness (a distant second concern is the overall age of our D).

But look at our O:

QB: Flacco

RB: Ray Rice

WR: Boldin, Mason, Stallworth

Get rid of Billick and all of a sudden we have an offense to take seriously. Our D doesnt have to carry the rest of the team in games anymore.

Stop stop, you left off Heap, McGahee and McClain...

Stop stop, you left off Heap, McGahee and McClain...

Just showing the highlights. A Redskins thread is no place for bragging and bravado.

Ravens WRs > Redskins WRs

Ravens RBs > Redskins RBs

Ravens O-Line > Redskins O-line

This man speaks the truth!!! :thumbsup:

Skins got us at TE.

As for QBs, I wont say Flacco > McNabb. McNabb has done a LOT in his career and still has a bit in the tank. Flacco looks promising but has a way to go.

But I dont think there is a huge drop off either. Overall, i'll take the Ravens O over the skins every day.

Just showing the highlights. A Redskins thread is no place for bragging and bravado.

I love McClain :flex: , whats his contract situation?

I love McClain :flex: , whats his contract situation?

Signed a one year deal. Wish it was more, but with the CBA and all, not unexpected.

Edit:

Did some googling, here is what I found:

Jun. 9 - 12:51 pm et

Ravens re-signed restricted free agent FB LeRon McClain to a one-year, $2.396 million contract.

link 2

ok, kids home from work and i'm going to bed.

Hopefully we have a good game this week with no injuries on both sides.

later

ok, kids home from work and i'm going to bed.

Hopefully we have a good game this week with no injuries on both sides.

later

Aint that the truth. Have a good night man.

Ravens WRs > Redskins WRs

Ravens RBs > Redskins RBs

Ravens O-Line > Redskins O-line

Redskins TEs > Ravens TEs

Redskins CBs > Ravens CBs

Skins might have a better linebacking corps.

And o-line is debatable. Gaither seems to have one problem after another this off-season and Michael Oher hasn't looked so good this pre-season. If Sean Taylor were still alive i would say the skins have better safeties but ill give it to the Ravens because of Ed Reed, even though he has been banged up lately.

Redskins TEs > Ravens TEs

Redskins CBs > Ravens CBs

Skins might have a better linebacking corps.

And o-line is debatable. Gaither seems to have one problem after another this off-season and Michael Oher hasn't looked so good this pre-season. If Sean Taylor were still alive i would say the skins have better safeties but ill give it to the Ravens because of Ed Reed, even though he has been banged up lately.

Injury wise, its hard to count on Ed these days :(

We were talking about O, but on D, you guys got us on CB this year.

LB is probably a push. I love our D line though.

Her parents own and work at a hair salon where my mom gets her hair done. My mom's always seeing Chrissy just hanging out there, and her parents are apparently really cool.