gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

The fact that Jim Haslett is still with the skins is all I need to know that this is just another 'lil Danny Snyder circus act.

Amateur hour in the NFL again. I'd be pissed if the skin wasted the time of one of my coaches during a playoff week.

I hope the other owners treat him like ish at defy chance. What an a-hole.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/12/redskins-never-bothered-canceling-interviews-after-gruden-deal/

This thread should be called everyone laugh at the Redskins.If you're having a bad day click any page in this thread and it's good for a laugh,wether it be some Skins fan making a outrageous prediction or another news article about the owner you're guaranteed to leave this thread with a smile on your face.Unless you're a Skins fan.

If "Redskins" is akin to the N Word, requiring the phrase "R Word" to be used in its place then isn't this thread title the same as having a thread entitled "Rolling N Word Updates"?

If "Redskins" is akin to the N Word, requiring the phrase "R Word" to be used in its place then isn't this thread title the same as having a thread entitled "Rolling N Word Updates"?

Dude. Take a Xanax. It's funny to call them the R Words because we hate them.

This thread isn't a political movement broseph.

Roger Goodell does not have a backbone, just like our current President. All of you ****ed and whined about George W Bush. At least he had a backbone! I hated 43; Obama is making GWB policies worse!

Of course they will be active in FA. No first round pick, Orakpo, Riley, Rob Jackson, Josh Wilson, D Hall, Merriweather, are all FA's on defense lol.

http://espn.go.com/n...n-redskins-name

Within 5 years, they'll be renamed the Washington Governors, book it.

Then they go after Kansas City, and Atlanta baseball team next. But all the Chiefs have to do is change their logo to a police badge, and end that problem. Atlanta Braves on the other hand. They gonna have to find a new name.

And before you say that police colors are blue. Anyone remember the 2nd Police Academy movie. The other Academy's color was red.

http://espn.go.com/n...n-redskins-name

Within 5 years, they'll be renamed the Washington Governors, book it.

I don't see why they couldn't just be called the Washington Reds

I know there's already a baseball team with that name, but the name covers all basis in my mind.

I don't see why they couldn't just be called the Washington Reds

I know there's already a baseball team with that name, but the name covers all basis in my mind.

There's an easy but stupid way to fix that. Washington Football Reds. Notice how stupid it is to put your sport in your teams name? I wonder what NFL team did that and still does it?

Then they go after Kansas City, and Atlanta baseball team next. But all the Chiefs have to do is change their logo to a police badge, and end that problem. Atlanta Braves on the other hand. They gonna have to find a new name.

And before you say that police colors are blue. Anyone remember the 2nd Police Academy movie. The other Academy's color was red.

nope, but that's ok to take it to the extreme for arguments sake.

Doesn't make it right, however.