gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

No but it's not like our defense was top 10 either. And yards wise if I'm correct we worse. It all comes down to points and I believe the redskins can score.

But they can't stop anyone, so they'll have to out score every team which isn't happening

No but it's not like our defense was top 10 either. And yards wise if I'm correct we worse. It all comes down to points and I believe the redskins can score.

Didn't we hold 9 straight opponents under 21 points near the end of the year? Like you said it all comes down to points.

Anyone remember these losers?

9ld7k0.jpg

mayor.png

Fing idiot has fingers on triggers . Some people should not own guns. Even airsoft like he has here

here is an oldie but goodie

"I don't care who the [bleep] you are," The Mayor said. "If you're wearing burgundy and gold, you can drink my green liquor. If you need to deliver your pregnant baby in the back of my pickup truck, you can do it."

You want more liquor, I'll get you more liquor. You don't like the music, I'll put on rock for you. No drinking cheese and eating wine, that's not us. Those who do that, this isn't for you. Wine, cheese, missing kickoff, that's not us."

Sounds like the geek in the front of the class trying to act cool and make friends by letting people do whatever to them

"Well, the origin is pretty simple," said The President, who gave me his real name, which I'm withholding, in the interest of not getting him fired from his job. "There was a dead tree--not quite that dead tree (pointing to a nearby dead tree) but one similar to it. It died, we always tailgated by it, people go, 'Hey go tailgate with those guys.' 'Which guys are those?' 'The ones that hang out by the dead tree.' 'Oh, you mean the Dead Tree Crew? We're like wow, that kind of works. That was a lot to say, so we shortened it to DTC."

And thus, history was made. The DTC hails largely from Sterling and Ashburn, in case you had bets on Waldorf and/or Manassas. Oh, and what happened to the original dead tree? "So many people urinated on it, it fell down," The President explained.

So you're named after something that everyone pisses on. Fitting.

Then The Mayor of FedEx Field arrived, touting a bull horn and a shiny medallion featuring his own image around his neck.

Al Sharpton would be proud

"They've got my picture up in the post office there," he was saying. "They're like, 'Why don't you come to the Linc, why don't you come to the Linc?' Why don't you come to [bleep bleep bleep] F51, Eagles fans?"

No, they don't

"We made our living in people hating us," The President said.

No, you havent

"There's nothing to make fun of. There's no flaw. If you [find] a flaw and you're a Redskins fan, I'm going to come back and fix it for you.

Yes, there is

Soon after, we left the DTC to their own devices: The Mayor was screaming at Giants fans, the women were dancing, one was chasing after a Giants fan with a can of silly string (that exploded all over the working media in the area), and the DTC flags flapped proudly over the whole affair.

Nothing says gangster like silly string.

Who is more mentally disturbed? Creepy Redskins fan

or mass murderer Seung-Hui Cho who killed 32 and wounded 17 at Virginia Tech.

R-word fans, clearly. Seung-Hui Cho never picked the R-words to go to the superbowl over the last 2 decades.

introducing, the next big signing to Jaccpot Records...

epic rap skills at 2:04

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

introducing, the next big signing to Jaccpot Records...

epic rap skills at 2:04

I really wish I wasn't at work right now so I could watch this :lol:

As far as I can tell its from years ago. Their MB has been abandoned.

I blame McNabb

:roll: :roll: Dan Snyder

The Redskins threatened former linebacker LaVar Arrington with a lawsuit by sending him a cease-and-desist letter to coerce him to stop calling himself a “Redskins great” in a promotional flyer for his summer football camp, according to 106.7 The Fan in Washington.

The irony is that the Redskins named the 35-year-old Arrington one of the “80 Greatest Redskins” in a ceremony before a game in 2012.

Arrington played for Washington from 2000-05, amassing 321 tackles, 22.5 sacks, three interceptions and six forced fumbles.

“They won three games last year, man,” Arrington said. “It’s not like saying ‘Redskins great’ is going to sell out my camp. I mean, if I’m using ‘Redskins great,’ I mean, we didn’t win very many games when I was there, so I just thought I was doing them a favor. I thought we were in it together.

“I’m sitting here looking at the television. They’re doing all kinds of recaps and preparing for who’s going to go in the draft tonight. I guess since [the Redskins] aren’t picking anybody tonight, I guess they figured they’d concentrate on other things. They did find another way. I mean I guess they figured Let’s pick on Lavar and see if he goes for it. And dang it, I took the cheese.”

LaVar Leap Arrington@LaVarArrington 23h

How funny get a cease and desist call from @Redskins lawyer today don't use Redskins Great or a pic of me in a uniform lol ;-) HTTR

Hey @Redskins you won 3 games last year maybe you should send cease and desist letters around @Redskins Park lol smh

Hey @Redskins will I receive a call to cease and desist using @Redskins in my tweets? Lol

Hey @Redskins instead of being so petty about things you should've had your entire defense sign up for the camp #truth

http://tracking.si.com/2014/05/09/redskins-send-lavar-arrington-cease-desist-letter/?section=si_latest

So I was curious what the Racists actually gave up for RG3. If you go by the trade value chart, the Racists spent 5,490 draft points to get RG3. The 1st overall pick is worth 3,000 points and the 2nd overall pick is worth 2,600 points. So basically, it's as if the Racists spent the equivalent of the 1st AND 2nd overall pick to get Vick 2.0. Talk about overpaying :roll:

here is an oldie but goodie

Sounds like the geek in the front of the class trying to act cool and make friends by letting people do whatever to them

So you're named after something that everyone pisses on. Fitting.

Al Sharpton would be proud

No, they don't

No, you havent

Yes, there is

Nothing says gangster like silly string.

Talk about some pathetic people.Read the comments if you haven't already.

Just when I thought skins fans couldn't get crazier I read this **** lol.

Someone bumped this thread... remember, this was last year :roll:

Hats off to the Draft team, Mike Shanahan and Bruce Allen 2013

Starting back when they were hired they decided to change the culture of the Redskins through frugal and wise FA acquisitions and astute drafting. I say they have achieved that. They have made the team competitive and relevant.

Just last year there was talk of firing Shanahan and starting over, however last year's draft and conservative FA approach while enduring a cap hit all while winning the NFCE deserves praise, this is the praise our FO thread. LL, TK and others said we needed patience and understood this was a process, however the team has changed spots virtually before our eyes. Much faster than we had hoped or thought possible.

I say great job Men, thanks from this Redskins fan who wondered if he would see his team rally to become relevant again. The last two drafts, the approach, the feel of the team is evidence that yes you are competent in your task, hats off! HTTR!:beavisnbutthead:

The guy who bumped it did it with a post that went from realization to their normal "Who is the biggest fan" contest

A blast from the past. I feel like I should apologize for this, but I just had to bump this fellas, after I stumbled upon it when I was googling to find a recent Bruce Allen quote. I think it's pretty interesting to look at how we viewed the draft last year in comparison. One of the rare occasions where ES had a consensus of satisfaction.

I'm not going to lie... reading through this thread caused my eyes to water a bit out of sadness. Brings the shock of 2013 back. :(

Hey, we still have the hope that guys like Thomas, Rambo, Chris Thompson and Brandon Jenkins pan out. It could still end up being a great draft.

Seriously dude? You cry when you think about a bad season? Man up.