gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Talk about some pathetic people.Read the comments if you haven't already.

Just when I thought skins fans couldn't get crazier I read this **** lol.

I wonder if any other fanbases have a group such as this. i mean, all fanbases have their drunken idiots but they just seem like a special kind of stupid.

Someone bumped this thread... remember, this was last year :roll:

The guy who bumped it did it with a post that went from realization to their normal "Who is the biggest fan" contest

Seriously dude? You cry when you think about a bad season? Man up.

i dont know, if dan snyder was the eagles owner, im sure there would be more than a few eagles fans crying- lol...

To divert attention away from the name, The Washington R-Words are using their minicamps to celebrate the Rams in drafting Michael Sam

cuzgif.gif

Incoherent, stream-of-conscious, bi-polar R------- fan whose IQ clearly is either too high or too low. You judge which. My favorite part of this pointless ramble is when he says something like: "...Yeah, 4th Rd and then they took this dude, an' I didn't feel nothing, cuz I'd never heard of him, so I went to the highlights, and, yes, I approve."

dorrell77

12 May 2014

What up family . Boy was i mad , then happy , then mad , and happy again hahah. Let me explain . The trade with the cowboys pissed me off . Then i found out what we got in return , plus they didn't have a 3rd pick . Back happy ....Then we went with Trent Murphy when i knew it should have been Mosses the Tackle.....Then we get Mosses in the 3rd , and I'm happy again ...Then we go with a Guard that was hurt , and i was mad all night .....Then i woke up and did some research on Spencer Long , and man , if healthy he's what we need , but still he was a reach , but again i was happy ....4th round we go Bashaud Breeland , and i didn't feel nothing , because i didn't know him , so i went to the highlights , and yes , i approve . Good pick for that spot ...potential potential potential . 5th round Ryan Grant wr , and I'm still pissed , because there was two good guards on the board , plus the LB fro FSU . No , i didn't look at Ryan Grant highlights . We didn't need a WR ...Period .6th round RB Lache Seastrunk .... potential potential potential , but he din't have to many catches out of the back field . Helu , better bring it now . 7th round , truth ....I didn't pay attention . Kicker and TE ...Will see...Final note ....Rak IMO probably won't be back next year . Trent Murphy , while i didn't like the pick at first ...Dude is a beast . Plus if he pans out , we save money and can go Safety in the draft , and LB in FA . Counting on Keenan Robinson ahahaha I ain't gave up on him yet . ....My bothers ....JMO ...Looking forward to the season . HTTR

DTC gets all the ladies, yo

seahawkgame2005052.jpg

Senators address racist-naming contoversy.

Matter of time, Danny Boy, matter of time...

http://tracking.si.com/2014/05/22/washington-redskins-senators-urge-name-change/?eref=sihp

Senator Harry Reid said members of tribal organizations “are not mascots.”

Fifty senators signed a letter to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell urging him to further consider changing the name of the Washington Redskins, according to a report from Carl Hulse and Elena Schneider of the New York Times.

The letter, dated May 21, was sent in part because of the fallout from the racially insensitive comments made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. (A copy of the full letter is here.)

The message to the NFL, which was endorsed by Senator majority leader Harry Reid (D., Nev.), was clear in its stance:

“The N.F.L. can no longer ignore this and perpetuate the use of this name as anything but what it is: a racial slur. We urge the N.F.L. to formally support a name change for the Washington football team.”

“We urge you and the National Football League to send the same clear message as the N.B.A. did: that racism and bigotry have no place in professional sports.”

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said that the league has not yet received the letter but that the NFL “has long demonstrated a commitment to progressive leadership on issues of diversity and inclusion, both on and off the field,” according to the Times. McCarthy added in the statement that the “intent of the team’s name has always been to present a strong, positive and respectful image.”

SI WIRE: Redskins owner to launch foundation for tribal communities

Washington owner Daniel Snyder has repeatedly said he will not change the name.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in March that the team should lose its trademark. The controversy has even made its way to the White House, with President Barack Obama saying that if he were Snyder, he would change the name.

These guys are so cool that they even have a black guy in the posse that smokes and texts. Clearly a pic that's worth of putting on world wide web.

132.jpg

Is that chick in the background pissing?

Is that chick in the background pissing?

roofie target gone wrong. Now he's stuck trying to talk to a mumbling mess in public.

Hes such an idiot he doesn't realize that they wanted to put him a 3-4 end and have him rush the passer from there. He would only rotate to NT and probably have freedom to just rush the QB from there too. What an idiot. I say get whatever we can for him and just ship his lazy a** out of town. Perfect team attendance at OTAs except for fatass Al.

RedskinsFan01 I know you're in pain from the catastrophe that the Skins have caused, but if you're out there somewhere then please come back.

You're a very respected member on the EMB and your posts were valued. We'd even accept you as a honorary Eagles fan if you cut off all ties to the Skins and pissed in front of FedEx field.

Yup, always a fan of his. I was shocked to find out how young he was, he always struck me as older. Definitely more mature than I was at his age.

Hell, than me now :P

Mike Holgren thinks Redskins should change their nickname.

I think Mike Holmgren should eat less because his obesity hurts my healthcare costs.

Jordan Reed hid concussions for two weeks, 'was in a bad spot'

By Will Brinson | NFL Writer

June 5, 2014 2:31 pm ET

Before Redskins tight end Jordan Reed got shut down for the year with concussion problems he was piling up some stats.

But he told The SportsXchange on Thursday the concussion problems let on sooner than he told anyone and he "was in a bad spot for a long time."

"I think I had had a concussion two weeks before, but I didn't tell nobody so when I took a shot to the side of my head against the Eagles it made it worse," Reed said. "I was in a bad spot for a long time. I didn't know if they would ever go away, but I'm past it now."

That's ... terrifying. The good news is, per coach Jay Gruden, Reed "has had no setbacks."

"I think [Jordan] has had no [set]backs from his concussion, knock on wood," Gruden said. "We have, obviously, one of the more talented young tight ends in the league. He's going to be a great guy up in the middle of the field. If people want to crowd DeSean or crowd Pierre, he's a guy that's very much needed in the passing game. [Jordan] is obviously a force in the passing game. We've got to work him a little (on) being more stout in the running game."

Reed could combine with DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon, as mentioned by Gruden, to form one of the more dynamic trios in the NFL.

But he needs to stay healthy. And he definitely needs to make sure he doesn't hide any more concussions.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24581263/jordan-reed-hid-concussions-for-two-weeks-was-in-a-bad-spot

A. What a moron.

B. Dude should probably call it quits.

How have I never saw this before... This was after RGIII's first preseason game in 2012

17xnxk8c8xsiqjpg.jpg

:roll: OMG 1-0 AS A STARTER :roll:

Is this guy going to start a new theme every offseason? Last year it was OPERATION Patience, now the "Movement" huh? RG3 watches too much TV.

The Washington Redskins are as happy as any team in football to leave behind the 2013 season, a dumpster-fire campaign that knocked the entire organization on its metaphorical backside.

New year, new attitude. That according to Robert Griffin III, who casually dropped the team's new mantra in a one-on-one conversation with NFL Media's Albert Breer on Tuesday.

"Our expectations, are always, there is only one happy team at the end of the year," Griffin said. "You're either the Super Bowl champion, or you're not the Super Bowl champion, and we want to be Super Bowl champions. It starts one game at a time, and a week at a time, and we've taken care of that on this movement that we like to call, and we are looking forward to training camp.

And what exactly is "the movement?"

"The movement is just an identity for us," RGIII explained. "What's going to be our identity? 'The Hogs' had their identity. We're not the Hogs. We're a fast, explosive football team both on offense and defense.

"What brand of football are we going to play?" Griffin continued. "Are we a physical football team? Or are we going to be a strong football team? And that's for us to decide, and I think we are deciding that right now, and we have a little bit of everything, so that's good."

"The Hogs" was the nickname given to the Redskins' punishing offensive lines of the Joe Gibbs golden years in the 1980s and early '90s. "The movement" has a nice ring to it, but winning is the only way to make it stick.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000359535/article/robert-griffin-iii-explains-the-movement-for-redskins

Is this guy going to start a new theme every offseason? Last year it was OPERATION Patience, now the "Movement" huh? RG3 watches too much TV.

:lol: More like the Bowel Movement.

BREAKING: In landmark decision, U.S. Patent Office cancels trademark for Redskins football team http://thkpr.gs/1qd1vXZ

I just read that on marketwatch.

I wonder if this means anyone can start selling Redskins gear. If that's the case, Danny and the NFL will have to move to change the name.