gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Since this topic fell off page 2.... shameless bump.

To make up for it, here is a 2006 thread on ES to help remind you how insufferable their fanbase is. You only need to read the first post. Same genius that brought us "Cap Hell Rocks!" :-)

Today's generation could not have won WWII......This once great country has officially been dumbed-down and puzzified to the point of no return.

Oh stfu. I'm so sick of people equivocating winning WWII with a casual attitude toward racism and discrimination. If you were even slightly educated on minority soldiers you would know that was not at all true.

Today's generation could not have won WWII......This once great country has officially been dumbed-down and puzzified to the point of no return.

WWII?

Wasn't that 70 years ago? :nonono:

Doesn't sound like Snyder at all.

Then again, he knows his fanbase will slobber just about anything up. Cant fault him for that.

Since this topic fell off page 2.... shameless bump.

To make up for it, here is a 2006 thread on ES to help remind you how insufferable their fanbase is. You only need to read the first post. Same genius that brought us "Cap Hell Rocks!" :-)

what the hell is your obsession with the redskins fans? only an IDIOT talks about an entire fanbase when referring his pathetic opinion of how they act. that would be like me saying all eagle fans, every last one of them, their whole fanbase, are nothing but low life drunk pieces of garbage that want to fight everyone. i dont think that way but many other teams fans do. why? because, like you, theyre idiots, thats why.

washington is what they are. a last place team. we get it. you remind me of the fat bully in 4th grade whos always beating up the weaker kid, day after day, day in and day out, for no particular reason other than auto erotic pleasure, i guess.

the fans are fine in dc. theyre fine in philly, too. theyre fine everywhere. every ody can act the way they want to, regardless of what a loser 311 fan hiding on the internet thinks about it. go win 3 super bowls, then join the rest of the nfc east at the table. until then, the eagle franchise sits at the kiddie table.

Since they're going after the name Redskins and apparently the name Chiefs, why haven't they said anything about this?

tumblr_lqc6ctztNm1qhwu78.jpg

or this

0004300028930_500X500.jpg

You know, the Internet.

what the hell is your obsession with the redskins fans? only an IDIOT talks about an entire fanbase when referring his pathetic opinion of how they act. that would be like me saying all eagle fans, every last one of them, their whole fanbase, are nothing but low life drunk pieces of garbage that want to fight everyone. i dont think that way but many other teams fans do. why? because, like you, theyre idiots, thats why.

washington is what they are. a last place team. we get it. you remind me of the fat bully in 4th grade whos always beating up the weaker kid, day after day, day in and day out, for no particular reason other than auto erotic pleasure, i guess.

the fans are fine in dc. theyre fine in philly, too. theyre fine everywhere. every ody can act the way they want to, regardless of what a loser 311 fan hiding on the internet thinks about it. go win 3 super bowls, then join the rest of the nfc east at the table. until then, the eagle franchise sits at the kiddie table.

:roll: paco struck a nerve. This post has everything: name-calling, a reference to Eagles fans reputations (missed out on mentioning the batteries at Santa, though), and then closed strong with a mention of SB rings from the early 90s.

:roll: paco struck a nerve. This post has everything: name-calling, a reference to Eagles fans reputations (missed out on mentioning the batteries at Santa, though), and then closed strong with a mention of SB rings from the early 90s.

It's funny that in the middle of reading that, we knew what was coming. :roll:

This just in: OOF.

This is clumsy... this is like socially awkward 5th grade boy who hit his growth spurt and sucks at basketball and is trying to impress his crush during recess clumsy.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2014/8/4/5966891/washington-redskins-site-redskins-facts-name-change

Washington Redskins Site "Redskins Facts" Reminds Us Of Some Horrible Facts

By Dave Mangels @Southern_Philly on Aug 4 2014, 12:00p 34

The Redskins are giving a PR blitz to defend their name another go. And predictably, it's failing.

The Washington Redskins name controversy is once again in the spotlight, and once again it is entirely the fault of the Redskins' embarrassingly tone deaf PR strategy. This time it is the launch of the website RedskinsFacts.com, an astroturf PR arm supposedly created by Redskins alumni Roy Jefferson, Gary Clark, Chris Cooley, Mark Moseley and Ray Schoenke, but in actuality is run by the PR firm Burson-Marsteller. The name, the site says, "epitomizes all the noble qualities we admire about Native Americans

You know, the Internet.

No not really, they sell Cherikee Red here and in Ohio, I've also used Calumet in the past, you can probably get it just about anywhere.

he struck nothing, he struck out.

1) name calling is fun, its what message boards were designed for. what do u think that guy has been doing in this thread - singing summer camp songs?

2) it was a reference of how people get teams fans reputations wrong all the time, including the eagles fans. wow.

3) no, really it was about the eagles sb rings....from the never.

:roll: It's too f'n easy :roll:

he struck nothing, he struck out.

1) name calling is fun, its what message boards were designed for. what do u think that guy has been doing in this thread - singing summer camp songs?

2) it was a reference of how people get teams fans reputations wrong all the time, including the eagles fans. wow.

3) no, really it was about the eagles sb rings....from the never.

Again?

Does your team suck that badly that all you have to counter Eagle fans is the tired old "you have no SB rings."?

You can't goof on Chip Kelly.

You can't goof on Nick Foles.

You can't goof on Shady.

You can't even goof on Riley Cooper because he too has been busting your team's a**.

"Eagles have no SB rings" is all you have to give us?

Sad.

Again?

Does your team suck that badly that all you have to counter Eagle fans is the tired old "you have no SB rings."?

You can't goof on Chip Kelly.

You can't goof on Nick Foles.

You can't goof on Shady.

You can't even goof on Riley Cooper because he too has been busting your team's a**.

"Eagles have no SB rings" is all you have to give us?

Sad.

All he is doing is proving a lot of what I have said about their fanbase right. (Grasping at past glory, being as if not more boorish while believing that they are a "classy" fanbase, etc) Only thing I haven't heard is how [current year big agent signing] is going to take them to the superbowl or respond with "RG3" to any criticism while trying not to drool :roll:

Isn't Danny Boi a great owner because he really, really wants to win? :-)

All he is doing is proving a lot of what I have said about their fanbase right. (Grasping at past glory, being as if not more boorish while believing that they are a "classy" fanbase, etc) Only thing I haven't heard is how [current year big agent signing] is going to take them to the superbowl or respond with "RG3" to any criticism while trying not to drool :roll:

Isn't Danny Boi a great owner because he really, really wants to win? :-)

What's funny is that every single one of these toads brings up the "No SBs" thing like it's clever and they are the only ones who have used it. :lol:

Dopes.

What's really bad is the fact that Disco has came and gone and the Eagles are sill looking for that first SB :roll:

:roll:

The second to last pair was the best. (paraphrasing)

Patriots: Triple first round pick RGIII looked unsure and ineffective

Redskins: Boy 7th round pick Alfred Morris sure can run!

Holy crap.... So I was over at ES going through some old threads (searching for an old thread and it gives me some reading material for tomorrows flight home) and I saw this thread from 2006

Headlines from Hell!!

McNabb traded to Redskins, benched for Todd Collins

Pretty damn close :lol:

Again?

in the long tradition of fans talking crap back and forth that predates us and wil go on way after you and me.....looking at the ledger with all of the teams listed and the number of titles theyve won is ALL that matters.

What's funny is that every single one of these toads brings up the "No SBs" thing like it's clever and they are the only ones who have used it. :lol:

Dopes.

because its true. and it bothers you. because my team has super bowl titles and your team has none. and at the end of the day, thats all that will ever matter. not dan snyders record as owner. not what your team did in 2003 or 2004. not michael vicks monday night game. not the bodybag game. not washington beating philly in the playoffs in 1990. not last year. not 2012.

the only thing that matters is what franchise has the hardware and what franchise has no super bowls.

does it bother you? any response to this, regardless of what is said, is an understanding that it does bother you. and no response is an understanding that your franchise is indeed bottom of the historical ladder.

(hint: theres only one way to stop this....your team needs to win a min of 3 super bowls)