gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

i can sum this up like so:

Giant fans, Cowboy fans, and Redskins fans..they're all similar to one another and differ from eagle fans. Giant, Cowboy, and Redskin fans are all like 40 year old fathers with happy families and children. we're all happy and content. sometimes , we talk about the great fun times of our youth, too. we just love life.

then you have eagle fans. theyre the little skater punks you see hanging out outside the library. you kinda laugh att heir awkwardness and they try and make fun and talk about how cool they are "nowadays".

they'll even tell us how they kiss lots of girls recently and we havent, since were "stuck" with our families. they may have diddled some in the recent past and how they even got to third base back in 2004!

but when asked if they are still a virgin, they look down, ashamed, and admit they are. and then we all walk off laughing.

summary:

eagles fans are virgins (and so is their near 50 year old single coach)

The Eagles could win the next 8 straight SBs and rival fans would still say stuff like, "We won ours first!" or "Took you clowns long enough!" or "Yeah, in a watered down NFL you won a SB finally!" Everybody knows that's what would happen. And that would be true of Eagles fans if we the situation was reversed. Our fans would be no better. That's why I respect the team for what they've done lately and for who won the SB in the previous year. It's why I never get into arguments or "arguments" about who's team is better. Because any fanbase, when given the chance, would use this junk argument.

Example: Maine (my alma mater) hockey has won 2 NCAA championships, and our biggest rival, New Hampshire, has won 0. I NEVER participate in the heckling when our fans call out their fans on their lack of championships because they don't matter. The last one happened in 1999 and while they should be a source of team pride, they shouldn't be used to heckle other fans.

only an intellectual midget like king elvis would come onto the EMB and brag about super bowls 20-30 years old. the funny thing is that he probably wasnt even born the last time they won one. ive got news for you, nobody cares. what has your team done recently, like the last 10 years? how many playoff victories? 1? 2 max? your team as well as your fanbase is a joke, and will always be a joke as long as that loser snyder owns your team. im sure i speak for all eagles fans when i say that i hope dan snyder owns your team for the next 40-50 years. jaguars fans get more respect than skins fans. you know who can brag in the division about super bowls? giants fans. atleast their victories were within the past 10 years, heck as recently as 3 years ago. so go back to your circle jerk at extremeforeskins and let the adults here talk about football. dont go away mad, just go away.

I laugh at Racists fans who think we give a crap about SBs they won 30 years ago.

Basically their team stinks at this moment and they clutch on to those like they're hanging from a cliff.

That's funny to me.

They come on here bragging about The Racists SBs that happened 30 years ago when they just became fans, and they probably weren't even born when they won.

Mark this down...

The Eagles will win a SB before The Racists win another.

And that's only because The Racists owner is a POS.

happy and content? do we need to pull up the radio show where your DJ demanded their money back for their season tickets?

the only people who live in the past are the ones who can't live in the present. if you were a Giants fan, you'd have more ground to stand on. but...i mean....the Redskins? you live off our castoffs

i laugh at Racists fans who think we give a crap about SBs they won 30 years ago.

this (among many other places) is where you're wrong, you silly goose. See, I dont care what you think. why would I value the opinion of what a super bowl championship means to the memory of a fan from an eagles supporter, who knows nothing of them? the answer is i dont.

...The Eagles will win a SB before The Racists win another.And that's only because The Racists owner is a POS.

LOL on many items here. LOL @ the eagles and winning a super bowl being used in the same sentence. thats comedy gold.

LOL @ me caring that you call the team racists. they probably are! i dont care. i just watch the games, silly boy.

But it certainly reminds me of a certain organization that employs (and subsquently gave a raise to!) a certain wide reciver who loves rattling off what are UNQUESTIOnED racial slurs at country concerts. this also is the organization picked up their new qb at the time straight from the federal prison....LololOl!!!,

so lets day, virgin head coach, virgin fans, virgin racist organization = eagles

The issue is not going away until they change their name.

The Redskins started out as the Boston Braves, who played in the same stadium as the Boston Braves baseball team. The next year they moved to Fenway Park, home to the Boston Red Sox. That's when the football team changed its name to Redskins, probably as 1) a play on the Red Sox name and 2) to stay with the Indians/Braves connotation. A few years later they moved to Washington to play at the Senator's field, but they didn't change their name.

So I think the Redskins should just change their name to the Senators like they should have done over 75 years ago. That, and it's not like the Senators baseball team will be playing in Washington any time soon.

this (among many other places) is where you're wrong, you silly goose. See, I dont care what you think. why would I value the opinion of what a super bowl championship means to the memory of a fan from an eagles supporter, who knows nothing of them? the answer is i dont.

LOL on many items here. LOL @ the eagles and winning a super bowl being used in the same sentence. thats comedy gold.

LOL @ me caring that you call the team racists. they probably are! i dont care. i just watch the games, silly boy.

But it certainly reminds me of a certain organization that employs (and subsquently gave a raise to!) a certain wide reciver who loves rattling off what are UNQUESTIOnED racial slurs at country concerts. this also is the organization picked up their new qb at the time straight from the federal prison....LololOl!!!,

so lets day, virgin head coach, virgin fans, virgin racist organization = eagles

So you're comparing what Riley Cooper said in a drunken state and has apologized for and The Eagles giving Michael Vick a second chance, to a racist owner who won't change the name of a team, even if it offends a society of people.

You must care because you keep responding to us.

Good luck with your stinky team this season.

ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington NFL team on Thursday formally appealed a ruling that stripped the team of trademark protection, the latest legal maneuver in the franchise's attempt to defend its name against those who consider it a racial slur.

The team announced that it had filed its complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and that it "points out the many errors" in the decision by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

The office's Trademark Trial and Appeal Board voted 2-1 on June 18 to cancel six uses of the team name trademarked from 1967 to 1990, saying the name is "disparaging of Native Americans."

"We believe that the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board ignored both federal case law and the weight of the evidence, and we look forward to having a federal court review this obviously flawed decision," Washington's lawyer Bob Raskopf said in the team's statement.

The team had previously said it would appeal the ruling and had two months to do so. The trademark protection remains in place while the matter makes its way through the courts, a process that could take years. A similar ruling by the trademark board in 1999 was overturned on a technicality in 2003. Native Americans have been challenging the trademark since 1992.

The Washington franchise says it will ask the court to consider "serious constitutional issues," including whether the ruling penalizes the team's right of free speech and whether the team has been unfairly deprived of "valuable and long-held intellectual property rights."

The group of five Native Americans challenging the name is equally confident.

"This effort is doomed to fail," said Amanda Blackhorse, the lead plaintiff. "But if they want to prolong this litigation which has already gone on for 22 years, I guess they have that prerogative."

The team has been under sustained pressure to defend the name over the last 18 months, with major political, church and sports figures joining the debate and saying it should be changed.

Team owner Dan Snyder has vowed never to change the name, calling it a "badge of honor."

"If people wouldn't dare call a Native American that because they know it is offensive, how can an NFL football team have this name?" Blackhorse said. "We know that time is on our side for a change in the team's name, and we are confident we will win once again at this stage of the litigation."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/washington-appeals-trademark-decision-team-name

So you're comparing what Riley Cooper said in a drunken state and has apologized...

the eagles organization had an opportunity to drop him (much like other organizations inside and outside of the world of sport have done in similar situations) when riley cooper spewed the clearest of racially charged language...they instead gave him a raise. lol.

lol the eagles organizations....taking racism to a new level. (if only they could take their game to a new level instead of regular season wins)

the eagles showed their true colors..racist.

An R-Words fan calling The Eagles a racist organization. :roll: :roll: :roll:

big time, racist eagles, they put up with riley cooper's country western onslaught of black people and reward him with a raise. but what can you expect from an owner who was born into wealth, bought the football team that he never was a fan of with his daddy's money, divorces his wife for a girl whos young enough to be his kid. disgusting racist organization with 0 super bowl championships....forever the "other team of the nfc east" the team we all laugh about,,

lol

big time, racist eagles, they put up with riley cooper's country western onslaught of black people and reward him with a raise. but what can you expect from an owner who was born into wealth, bought the football team that he never was a fan of with his daddy's money, divorces his wife for a girl whos young enough to be his kid. disgusting racist organization with 0 super bowl championships....forever the "other team of the nfc east" the team we all laugh about,,

lol

you mad?

A Fan of Racism since 1982

you mad?

I'd be mad too if I was a glass hypocrite who supported a racist organization that has 4-12 written all over them year after year

I'd be mad too if I was a glass hypocrite who supported a racist organization that has 4-12 written all over them year after year

well in the eagles defense, their organization wouldnt be considered racist if they didnt continue to employ a player who enjoys challenging only black people to fist fights at concerts.

but what can you say:

the owner divorced his wife for a a girl young enough to be his kid.

bought a football team with his daddy's money

employs and even rewards players by giving them raises after they spew racial epitaths.

what a classy organization, not.

Giant fans, Cowboy fans, and Redskins fans..they're all similar to one another and differ from eagle fans. Giant, Cowboy, and Redskin fans are all like 40 year old fathers with happy families and children. we're all happy and content. sometimes , we talk about the great fun times of our youth, too. we just love life.

then you have eagle fans. theyre the little skater punks you see hanging out outside the library. you kinda laugh att heir awkwardness and they try and make fun and talk about how cool they are "nowadays".

they'll even tell us how they kiss lots of girls recently and we havent, since were "stuck" with our families. they may have diddled some in the recent past and how they even got to third base back in 2004!

but when asked if they are still a virgin, they look down, ashamed, and admit they are. and then we all walk off laughing.

summary:

wow you totally got us there .... next time use a auto correct before you try to talk **** . Foreskin fans can always bring a smile to my face. It is true ignorance is bliss huh ?

summary:

Wow did you come up with that all by yourself?

A week or so ago I posted an article about how Snyder built a media monopoly. This came out:

Rumor on @DCRTV is that Dan Snyder is close to selling his radio stations, which include 980 in DC and 950 in Richmond.

http://dcrtv.com/

Cumulus Buying Snyder's Sports Talkers? - 8/8 - DCRTV hears from a local radio source that there is a rumor floating around that Cumulus is talking to Redskins owner Dan Snyder's Red Zebra broadcasting arm about buying its two stations - sports talkers ESPN 980, WTEM, and Sportstalk 570. WSPZ. If true, the deal would give Cumulus four more signals in the DC market - WTEM's 980 AM, 92.7 FM, and 94.3 FM, and WSPZ's 570 AM. Cumulus already owns news talker WMAL, 105.9 FM and 630 AM, and contemporary hit WRQX, 107.3 FM. It's no secret that Snyder wants to get out of the radio ownership business. He recently sold his Norfolk area sports talker, and his DC and Richmond area stations have been on the market for at least a year. There's also talk that Cumulus wants to expand its NASH country music format into the DC market and some pairing of Red Zebra's signals, particularly the FM outlets, would lend itself to that. More as we hear it