gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

At least the only thing this hater website can come up with that Foles is ugly (compared to Cutler?). They massacre RGIII for his ego, and lack of NFL QB knowledge.

You realize it's supposed to be funny right?

Local DC radio is going to be a pleasure this week. Can't fn wait!!! I was listening to the skins post and show while cutting the grass, I as smiling the entire time.

All these a-hole skins fans were predicting 10-6 to 12-4 all fn week. It was a foregone conclusion that they would start 2-0. No other outcome was possible. The only debate was if they were going to be 6-2 or 5-3(since they MIGHT start slow, after their 2-0 start, with the new coach/offense and all)

How's the new offense, DeSean? Your new QB is a real stud, eh. Hope you like screens and only screens because they're gonna be force-fed to you like they're going out of style.

"We fixed what we had to fix in practice... That’s for us to know and you guys to find out."

:roll: omg GTFO :lol::roll:

How's the new offense, DeSean? Your new QB is a real stud, eh. Hope you like screens and only screens because they're gonna be force-fed to you like they're going out of style.

If they keep running screens with Desean Jackson he'll be on IR by midseason.

I only watched highlights of the game, but their o-line looked atrocious.

EXACTLY.  And they did squat to fix it this offseason.  The moron skins fans were stroking themselves and laughing at me for D-JAX all summer long.  All I said was, "How's RGMe's knee?"  and "How's your O-Line?"    They kept laughing, saying that D-Jax was going to make both of those things meaningless, as the offense was going to be wide open.

I've said it before, but I want to say it again. RGIII has talent but playing in Washington is going to ruin him. It's not just the o-line, it's the lack of a long term plan. Switching offenses from year to year, throwing coaches under the bus after a couple seasons. On top of that Snyder's meddling and cozying up to the players is the wrong way to treat a player like RGIII, who clearly has some maturity issues. Hell, I'm surprised any man at that age is able to handle that much attention and expectations without it getting to his head.

I do think that RGIII could be successfully in the right organization but it won't happen with the skins, and by the time they're done with him he'll be beyond fixing.

I've said it before, but I want to say it again. RGIII has talent but playing in Washington is going to ruin him.

He's already ruined... there's no no fixings these damaged goods.

Just wandered over to ExtremeSkins.  Noticed that any thread critical of Bob is being locked after a handful of posts.

:lol:

yep. What am embarrassing franchise, from owner to the main "independent" site to discuss the team. They deserve it for being horrible fans of professional football. Unless they play fantasy football, the typical skins fan can't name more than 2 players from each of the other NFC east teams. They are truly pathetic nfl fans.

And RG111 wasn't one of them named.  Awwww poor wittle thing.  I bet that broke his poor wittle heart.  :roll: