gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

And RG111 wasn't one of them named.  Awwww poor wittle thing.  I bet that broke his poor wittle heart.  :roll:

Don't NFL teams name different captains every week?

Don't NFL teams name different captains every week?

I believe it's per season.

0ap1000000058888.jpg

In 2007, the NFL instituted a program that allowed each team to designate up to six captains per season. Chosen players are honored with a "C" on their jerseys, with the stars filled in for each year of service as a captain.

I believe it's per season.

0ap1000000058888.jpg

In 2007, the NFL instituted a program that allowed each team to designate up to six captains per season. Chosen players are honored with a "C" on their jerseys, with the stars filled in for each year of service as a captain.

Why thank you.  Did not know this.  I guess I was just thinking of the game day captains for the coin toss.  

Why thank you.  Did not know this.  I guess I was just thinking of the game day captains for the coin toss.  

After 5 years of service, the "C" gets colored in. I didn't know this either until I sat in on a presentation at the HoF

After 5 years of service, the "C" gets colored in. I didn't know this either until I sat in on a presentation at the HoF

Now you are going to have me searching for colored in C's during every game.  I imagine Brady has one.

Now you are going to have me searching for colored in C's during every game.  I imagine Brady has one.

I believe Brees, Peyton and Eli all have them as well.

The FCC chair just got back from home depot with the last nails for the coffin. Washington's name will be finished before you know it.

Taken care of.

Dan Snyder has decided to take this controversy off the table and give the team a name worthy of being his club, complete with their new logo:

Danskin.png

I believe Brees, Peyton and Eli all have them as well.

Peyton shouldn't be colored in yet.  Only his 3rd season with the team.

MV2 is scheduled to have surgery to bring him back several weeks sooner.....

w8ucfa.jpg

McCoy's last two games vs. Redskins: 51 carries, 261 yards, 3td, 5 catches, 78 yards

Oh and now they get Darren Sproles and the Skins STILL have Jim Hasslett as their defensive coordinator.

They are also ranked as the #1 defense through two games.

(I know, I know, Jax isn't a powerhouse and Houston's offense still is far from its glory days. Also they did clean up their special teams and that's going a long way to help their defensive stats)

They are also ranked as the #1 defense through two games.

(I know, I know, Jax isn't a powerhouse and Houston's offense still is far from its glory days. Also they did clean up their special teams and that's going a long way to help their defensive stats)

Jacksonville has been outscored what 75-3 since the 3rd quarter of week 1. They are #1 because of what they did to Jacksonville and the 10 sacks (which btw got me 10 free toppings on a Papa Johns pizza). Against Houston they couldn't stop Fitzpatrick/Foster and lost. Hou/Jax...eight total wins since 2012.

Vs. Redskins

Ryan Fitzpatrick: 109.9 QB rating, 63.6 comp%, 14/22, 206 yards, 1td/0int

Arian Foster: 27 carries, 103 yards

I am sure Foles/McCoy can equal that. If we cant beat them and Houston can...we have problems.

Jacksonville has been outscored what 75-3 since the 3rd quarter of week 1. They are #1 because of what they did to Jacksonville and the 10 sacks (which btw got me 10 free toppings on a Papa Johns pizza). Against Houston they couldn't stop Fitzpatrick/Foster and lost. Hou/Jax...eight total wins since 2012.Vs. RedskinsRyan Fitzpatrick: 109.9 QB rating, 63.6 comp%, 14/22, 206 yards, 1td/0intArian Foster: 27 carries, 103 yardsI am sure Foles/McCoy can equal that. If we cant beat them and Houston can...we have problems.

You do realize Houston didn't pass the 50 yard line until thee 4th quarter, right? Stats don't tell the whole story of that game. Houston's sole TD was due to a blown coverage and horrible tackling angle by the safety we just waived. 73 of Fitzgerald's 206 yards came on one play. If not for Rambo, our defense would've given up zero TDs this season so far. Not saying you guys won't score on us, you surely will. But saying they couldn't stop those two isn't being 100% accurate.

Does any other fanbase do this? Every away game they act like they live in some podunk town in middle america who's high school football team made it to regionals that is hosted on the opposite end of the state.

Look! They are getting on the bus! Good luck boys! Give them heck!

:vomitface:

You do realize Houston didn't pass the 50 yard line until thee 4th quarter, right? Stats don't tell the whole story of that game. Houston's sole TD was due to a blown coverage and horrible tackling angle by the safety we just waived. 73 of Fitzgerald's 206 yards came on one play. If not for Rambo, our defense would've given up zero TDs this season so far. Not saying you guys won't score on us, you surely will. But saying they couldn't stop those two isn't being 100% accurate.

So far, the Redskins D has been surprisingly solid. I didn't expect them to be nearly as bad as last year, a lot of their difficulties could be attributed to your historically bad special teams. But they have been getting serious pressure on the QB, getting the offense off the field, etc. The secondary is still a liability... getting rid of Rambo SHOULD help, but then again I don't have much faith in Brandon Meriweather over the long haul not concussing himself or getting himself suspended again.

But they are a lot better. With Jim Haslett. Bottles the mind, my mind is trapped in a bottle

Does any other fanbase do this? Every away game they act like they live in some podunk town in middle america who's high school football team made it to regionals that is hosted on the opposite end of the state.

Look! They are getting on the bus! Good luck boys! Give them heck!

:vomitface:

as I've always said - great skins fans, HORRIBLE nfl/football fans. I mean really, the worst.