gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Does any other fanbase do this? Every away game they act like they live in some podunk town in middle america who's high school football team made it to regionals that is hosted on the opposite end of the state.

Look! They are getting on the bus! Good luck boys! Give them heck!

:vomitface:

I wonder how many people showed up.   :lol:

37 on the "best" D

With a patchwork offensive line and Foles missing on a couple wide open passes. Add the skins to the list of defenses Kelly has owned

I wonder how many people showed up. :lol:

dunno. They do it every away game

ES is the dumbest  collection of individuals ever assembled.  Listen if you get together fans of nfc east teams we can all pretty much agree that everyone hates the cowboys the most.  But in terms of stupidity i am gonna have to say skin fans take the cake.

I got suspended on the board for a week for saying cousins is better than rg3.  Dan snyder bought the board and has hired his own propaganda artist to run it.  You literally have to walk on eggshells to post there and everything has to be positive and cheery.  

What a sad fanbase with a  pathetic owner.

ES is the dumbest  collection of individuals ever assembled.  Listen if you get together fans of nfc east teams we can all pretty much agree that everyone hates the cowboys the most.  But in terms of stupidity i am gonna have to say skin fans take the cake.

I got suspended on the board for a week for saying cousins is better than rg3.  Dan snyder bought the board and has hired his own propaganda artist to run it.  You literally have to walk on eggshells to post there and everything has to be positive and cheery.  

Wow. Do they also ban people for saying the world is round?

don't even go over to ES and attempt to post.  Anything but the prevailing group think of the day will get you banned.  It's only good for a laugh due to the lack of football knowledge, and delusions of the skins fans.

With a patchwork offensive line and Foles missing on a couple wide open passes. Add the skins to the list of defenses Kelly has owned

they were already on the list lol... in fact they were his first victim last year!

@ the Cards MB last year:

popcorn_wave_buffy_willow.gif

@ ES right now:

popcorn_wave_buffy_willow.gif

Your team, foul or no foul, cheap-shotted Foles and thus started a sideline brawl. Cry about it some more. QQ

as I've always said - great skins fans, HORRIBLE nfl/football fans. I mean really, the worst.

There's a reason Washington moved it's TC facility to Richmond.  It maybe the smartest move Daniel Snyder has done since............?   I lived in Richmond more than half of my life. I know these people.  There is a massive gene pool of people who project how "victorious" the Redskins are to compensate for losing the Civil War.  It's taken a few years, but even the most die-hard fans hate Daniel Snyder.  They are just slower than the rest of us to figure out the obvious. 

Pandora's Box opened when JKC built his new stadium in 1997.  He allowed the "riff-raff" to buy tickets from 56,000-over 90K.   I miss the "Proud and Loyal Fan" sign at RFK.   When RFK was DC/MD/NOVA fans, they were just as intimidating as Seattle is today, or the VET.   

Redskin fans from Richmond, or central VA are the most passive aggressive sports' fans north of the real south.  I do know one thing they love to complain about....Philly fans.  If you listen to sports radio from DC to Richmond, Eagle/Flyer fans are the most evil creatures on earth.   Yet they pretend their guano doesn't stink, and they never boo their own team.  Hypocrisy at it's finest. 

Redskin fans from Richmond, or central VA are the most passive aggressive sports' fans north of the real south. I do know one thing they love to complain about....Philly fans. If you listen to sports radio from DC to Richmond, Eagle/Flyer fans are the most evil creatures on earth. Yet they pretend their guano doesn't stink, and they never boo their own team. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

like this guy?

hilarious to hear and see Redskins fans blame Cousins for the loss. I was at the game yesterday and he was amazing. I hope the Redskins keep RG3 and get rid of Cousins because Kirk looked like a top 10 QB yesterday. He never missed any reads and only threw a few bad passes and had some INCREDIBLE throws in tight coverage. They overrate the hell out of that defense too, they couldnt stop Foles when he had 4 backups playing on the offensive line and though they got pressure didnt bring him down.

hilarious to hear and see Redskins fans blame Cousins for the loss. <snip>

Yeah, that's sad. The defense was poor for most of the game and the special teams had two big mistakes, while Cousins was the guy that kept us in it... even with a hurt Morris. Blaming Cousins is ridiculous.

hilarious to hear and see Redskins fans blame Cousins for the loss. I was at the game yesterday and he was amazing. I hope the Redskins keep RG3 and get rid of Cousins because Kirk looked like a top 10 QB yesterday. He never missed any reads and only threw a few bad passes and had some INCREDIBLE throws in tight coverage. They overrate the hell out of that defense too, they couldnt stop Foles when he had 4 backups playing on the offensive line and though they got pressure didnt bring him down.

I wouldn't blame him but in the end he did badly hurt them with his INT and failure to do anything with the ball on our 40 yard line, making a horrible overthrow on 4th down. He made huge plays but still cost them when it mattered the most unlike our QB who took a beatdown and beat the Skins with zero running game/defense. The local DC/MD media...they are treating him like Tom Brady Part II. You couldn't tell the Skins lost. Even Gruden after the game acted more like they won than lost. I keep hearing them gush over Desean, how Jason Peters is a dirty player. Last night one news show went into detail about how the Skins actually beat us easily but special teams let them down with the return and missed FG.

In the end he did cost them with his INT and failure to do anything with the ball on our 40 yard line, making a horrible overthrow on 4th down. He made huge plays but still cost them when it mattered the most unlike our QB. The local DC/MD media...they are treating him like Tom Brady Part II. You couldn't tell the Skins lost. Even Gruden after the game acted more like they won than lost. I keep hearing them gush over Desean, how Jason Peters is a dirty player. Last night one news show went into detail about how the Skins actually beat us easily but special teams let them down with the return and missed FG.

Yeah, but if he hadn't played so well through the first 3 quarters and made up for the poor defense and special teams play, we never would have even been in position to win. Cousins can take some of the blame, but you can't point at him and say, "He's the reason we lost."

So now Sapp is officially smarter than the Racists and their fans.  He was just on NFLN and just said the shot on Foles was a dirty hit.  He even said it was cowardly.

Yeah, but if he hadn't played so well through the first 3 quarters and made up for the poor defense and special teams play, we never would have even been in position to win. Cousins can take some of the blame, but you can't point at him and say, "He's the reason we lost."

Let's put it this way, the Eagles would've won this game comfortably if "your divine, yet injury prone savior was at QB".   Cousins made throws I know Griffin can't make.  

I was visiting parents in Redskin country the week of the Ravens/Skins preseason game.  I heard the RGIII passive aggressive tweet that caused controversy on DC sports radio. Hang on for the ride, because you are about to see what Eagle fans went through with  the Vick vs. Foles fan debate 2013.   Cousins could cure cancer, and there will be irrational RGIII fans who think he's guilty of war-crimes.  I'm not kidding!!!  

He would know

Yup, wasn't it his his blindside block on Chad Clifton about 40 yards from where the action was taking place that prompted some of the rule changes?  

DeSean Jackson doesn't realize the Washington Redskins lost to the Eagles

By Brandon Lee Gowton  @BrandonGowton on Sep 22 2014, 6:41p

Hey, DeSean. Scoreboard.

Apparently Washington Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson did not realize his team lost to the Philadelphia Eagles yesterday.

Jackson posted the following post on his official Instagram page on Monday night, captioned:

"#CashMoney #0ne0fone #Skins"

http://i.imgur.com/IwB1bO1.jpg

Depicted is Jackson's 81-yard touchdown reception he had against the Eagles. I am sure it was a great play for Jackson. It was his moment of revenge against a team that unceremoniously dumped him earlier in the offseason. It is no surprise he wants to cherish it.

But this post really shows he just doesn't get it. He's posting this picture just a day after his team lost. Yeah, Jackson scored, he taunted Eagles players and fans, and he got his 'revenge' on this play. It was good for him. But so what? In the end, what did it really matter? Check the scoreboard, DeSean. Washington lost the game!

Celebrating this play just makes him look like he cares more about personal achievements than actually winning. He doesn't seem to be too upset about the loss as he is happy about his touchdown. Or am I just misunderstanding the inclusion of the "#CashMoney" hashtag?

Speaking of, look at this tweet from fellow Bleeding Green Nation writer Dan Klausner shortly following Sunday's game:

http://i.imgur.com/oSqesKA.jpg

Certainly matches up, doesn't it?

And people still wonder why Chip Kelly didn't want this guy around.

Just checked ExtremeSkins... there is 0 mention of this. If this happened to an Eagle, there would be 6 threads about it within an hour.