gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

That's because the media hates Washington and this is clearly a smear job

:rolleyes:

I don't like the fact that Jay Gruden and Kirk Cousins are obvious reasons that the Redskins are in way better shape than they were a year ago.

Let's put it this way, the Eagles would've won this game comfortably if "your divine, yet injury prone savior was at QB".   Cousins made throws I know Griffin can't make.  

I was visiting parents in Redskin country the week of the Ravens/Skins preseason game.  I heard the RGIII passive aggressive tweet that caused controversy on DC sports radio. Hang on for the ride, because you are about to see what Eagle fans went through with  the Vick vs. Foles fan debate 2013.   Cousins could cure cancer, and there will be irrational RGIII fans who think he's guilty of war-crimes.  I'm not kidding!!!

How quickly we forget... <sigh>

I got banned over there again .....  I needed my Message board fix while I was on a 2 week vacation from here . I joined in there game day thread  . I was not even disrespectful like some of the A Holes trying to pick a fight . The only things i said was before half Well you guys cant blame the refs for this game .... thats when we were getting screwed . I also said its a blessing RG3 is out because cousins looks great and more time with Djax / 1st will be deadly. I also did a E A G L E S when we took lead.  I bite my lip and always posted nice there " this time"  and they got so butt hurt the banned me . Hell I even got compliments from members there about some of my Posts .....

They really are the worst fans and dumbest Mother Fers . So many of them are hung up on RG 3 years and out . I brought that up  LOL omg. I said are you guys stuck on his draft position ? his cost ? or thwe potential he was supposed to have ? They dont want to hear after 1 dislocation it makes you more prone to it happening again . Dude has 2 bad wheels now he is done . god they are sensitive

Let's put it this way, the Eagles would've won this game comfortably if "your divine, yet injury prone savior was at QB".   Cousins made throws I know Griffin can't make.  

I was visiting parents in Redskin country the week of the Ravens/Skins preseason game.  I heard the RGIII passive aggressive tweet that caused controversy on DC sports radio. Hang on for the ride, because you are about to see what Eagle fans went through with  the Vick vs. Foles fan debate 2013.   Cousins could cure cancer, and there will be irrational RGIII fans who think he's guilty of war-crimes.  I'm not kidding!!!   

I think that started in 2012  into 2013 .... idiots like PickFoles aka :Lrn2Ried  and Iluvdavick  .... amongst the others

I got banned over there again .....  I needed my Message board fix while I was on a 2 week vacation from here . I joined in there game day thread  . I was not even disrespectful like some of the A Holes trying to pick a fight . The only things i said was before half Well you guys cant blame the refs for this game .... thats when we were getting screwed . I also said its a blessing RG3 is out because cousins looks great and more time with Djax / 1st will be deadly. I also did a E A G L E S when we took lead.  I bite my lip and always posted nice there " this time"  and they got so butt hurt the banned me . Hell I even got compliments from members there about some of my Posts .....

They really are the worst fans and dumbest Mother Fers . So many of them are hung up on RG 3 years and out . I brought that up  LOL omg. I said are you guys stuck on his draft position ? his cost ? or thwe potential he was supposed to have ? They dont want to hear after 1 dislocation it makes you more prone to it happening again . Dude has 2 bad wheels now he is done . god they are sensitive

Read their gameday threads. After every dropped pass:

#2458 srtman04

The Field Goal Team

Members

888 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

That was holding and pass interfence

"Digging your heels in and pissing on public opinion is what the Washington redskins is all about"

"We fought eagle and bear. .. and the Eagles only best us by 3 points" :lol:

"Digging your heels in and pissing on public opinion is what the Washington redskins is all about"

"We fought eagle and bear. .. and the Eagles only best us by 3 points" :lol:

Cartman's Redskins logo  :roll:

South Park has been slipping as of late, but that episode stands up as one of the best ever.  To watch Danny fight the Dallas Cowboys to the death to defend his name;  priceless.

Jerry Jones.... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  

Genius episode. Loved the Goodell bot. They even nailed Lurie although he was on for like two seconds

I loved how they dubbed Goodell's voice from his PC the other day lol.

Jim Irsay "Man you don't wanna be dealing with this stuff, let the Goodell Bot do it"

Dan Snyder "This thing isn't working"

Steve Bisciotti "Man that thing hasn't worked right since we bought it"

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

First: To their credit, the RWord fans who tend to have their panties in a bunch over the name are taking the episode in stride. The vast majority were laughing their a** off.

Second:

Just amazing. Absolutely amazing. And in true South Park fashion, what everyone thought would happen from the commercial didn't. I'd dare say the redskins name got off the easiest if all the various targets

Ray Rice, NFL domestic abuse issues, Goodell a stooge, owner collusion, Dans sensitivity to his Jewish heritage, Kickstarter, tech company product launches, jerry jones strange looks and promiscuity, and even cowboy fans coming around to the Supporting the redskins after they're piled on again and again and again to a crazy degree....

Sure skippy, it wasn't the focal point of the episode.

Saw this over at ES and would never have caught it:

One thing I saw on Reddit that's really impressive from a detail level, the staff made sure they got the N-Number right for Redskin One.

6o4srXv.jpg

:worthy: south park :worthy:

Make sure you do. Its now in my top 3 along with Medicinal Fried Chicken and Broadway Bro Down. Even if they didn't take the R-Words to task (which they did, beautifully)

Make sure you do. Its now in my top 3 along with Medicinal Fried Chicken and Broadway Bro Down. Even if they didn't take the R-Words to task (which they did, beautifully)

2 of my favorites as well, they had Broadway Bro Down on before the new episode. Another one of my favorites is Butter's Bottom **** LOL

2 of my favorites as well, they had Broadway Bro Down on before the new episode. Another one of my favorites is Butter's Bottom **** LOL

Yes, I know what you are saying.

So, do you think Dan Synder called his lawyers last night or was he sleeping and did it while getting his coffee?

So, do you think Dan Synder called his lawyers last night or was he sleeping and did it while getting his coffee?

:lol:  He probably did, but there really isn't much he can do about it, being as Redskins is no longer trademarked lol.

:lol:  He probably did, but there really isn't much he can do about it, being as Redskins is no longer trademarked lol.

And he can't cry anti Semitism against him.

"Who could have taken down Kickstarter.... that weird little jewey guy....KYLE!!!"

If anything, they made Dan Snyder look sympathetic. You would think that would be impossible, but then again, they made Somali Pirates be sympathetic characters.

I was watching NFL Network yesterday. I believe that they showed Desean Jackson's touchdown 5 or 6 times in a little over an hour. No wonder everyone thinks that he's so good. Back in the real world, he is Kirk Cousins' 4th most important weapon... if you don't count Trent Williams as a weapon.

If I were Pierre Garcon I would be pissed. This is probably part of the reason that Maclin dislikes him so much.

Style over substance. That's why he is perfect for that fanbase\Snyder