gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Style over substance. That's why he is perfect for that fanbase\Snyder

He does epitomize the Clinton Portis Redskins / Dream Team Eagles.

Can anyone find or make a meme of, the cross eyed Jerry jones on South Park last night? I wanna make it my avatar on my one of my fantasy teams.

Can anyone find or make a meme of, the cross eyed Jerry jones on South Park last night? I wanna make it my avatar on my one of my fantasy teams.

Found this one

jerry-jones-southpark.jpg?itok=Yb3_4ASg

Awesome those will work for now. Someone needs to make a gif of jerrys eyes wanderin all around, i know it will happen at some point. What a great episode, godellbot was hilarious.

Edit: I forgot to say thanks for finding the pics!

So... they believe the guy who creates his own logo and tweets about "haters" is going to be totally cool holding a clipboard.... :lol:

:roll: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN :roll:

So... they believe the guy who creates his own logo and tweets about "haters" is going to be totally cool holding a clipboard.... :lol:

:roll: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN :roll:

Maybe the bronze on that Baylor statue hasn't set yet. Hurry up and re-cast it to create one of him with a clipboard in his hand and an earpiece in his ear !!

Maybe the bronze on that Baylor statue hasn't set yet. Hurry up and re-cast it to create one of him with a clipboard in his hand and an earpiece in his ear !!

They traded the statue to Snyder for 3 1st round picks.  :D

http://es.redskins.com/topic/382566-couple-of-points-on-the-ref-calls-in-the-game/page-10

ES still thinks that refs have it out for them (just like EVERY OTHER TEAM almost EVERY SINGLE GAME). Cherry-picking bad calls against your team in a "I'm not saying bad calls made us lose or anything but holyshitbadcallsprettymuchmadeuslose" manner is such a weak argument. In the end, officiating evens itself out. There is no inherent bias.

I'd be saying this to our own fans, as well.

This whole week:

We are in the hunt! We should be 3-0 right now if the ref's weren't against us! We are back!!!

This morning:

Well, we should be able to get a good draft pick. Best case 8-8 worse case 4-12. Welcome to hell Coach Gruden!

Oh those R-words

72cchd.png

Wow, I can't believe they are even entertaining this idea.

Is it just me, or didn't the Redskins put out that Gruden was hired because he was the perfect guy to put a system in place that would utilize RGIII's talents?  Now they are saying RGIII is unquestionably "the better talent" but Cousin might be better suited for the system?

Round and round we go.  Gruden will not last 3 years in Washington, and RGIII's career is all but ruined.

Im loving reading the Extreme Dims  forums ....... All we heard all summer how unstoppable there offense is going to be  .... then after 2 games how they are the #1 ranked defense and the changes they made are amazing . Then Getting rid of Rambo for Farryweather will be a huge improvement and they wont gwt beat back there " they did last night "  the best of all is seeing the excuses  Refs , players , scheme , coaches ect.   I also enjoy the rg3 vs Cousins  its almost like EMBs vick / foles threads 

My favorite so far this AM

Rodriggo

Members

1,906 posts

Posted Today, 10:03 AM

Funny but too early. It was a close game late even with all the mistakes. Cousins threw five ******* picks for ***** sake.

Let the guy respond to this mess before giving him the Spurrier Death Mask.

Close game :roll: what game were you watching??

Rodriggo

Members

1,906 posts

Posted Today, 10:35 AM

It was a 14-24 with 6:26 to go in the 3rd WITH possession.

Granted I had switched the game to my computer and started playing Destiny but it was still close.

oh

Wow, I can't believe they are even entertaining this idea.

Is it just me, or didn't the Redskins put out that Gruden was hired because he was the perfect guy to put a system in place that would utilize RGIII's talents?  Now they are saying RGIII is unquestionably "the better talent" but Cousin might be better suited for the system?

Round and round we go.  Gruden will not last 3 years in Washington, and RGIII's career is all but ruined.

Get ready for the talk about how Colt McCoy fits the system the best.