gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

After last night's defeat, the Washington Rwords are now 1-13 on Monday Night Football home games since 1998.

1-13.

:roll: :roll:

Even the Globetrotters need the Generals

After last night's defeat, the Washington Rwords are now 1-13 on Monday Night Football home games since 1998.

1-13.

:roll: :roll:

but they Won the Moral Victory  LOL

Snyder hit a all time low yesterday. He was joined in his box by Ben Shelly, soon to be former Navajo Nation president. I say soon to be former because he was voted out, destroyed in a recent election finishing 7th. He was ousted because of fraud and money theft. He stole money to benefit his own family and himself. The sad thing in all of this is that many in the media are not doing their research. They are reporting on how Snyder and the Navajo Nation president came together in unity yesterday. Very few are reporting on what type of scumbag Shelly has been towards his own people and how Snyder has made him a very rich man.

xujjs17llma7k9fnacta.jpg

pxjyufdzxlrx4mxp9sly.jpg

Shelly's a lame duck, and he'll be out of office on Jan. 14 when the new president is sworn in.

So how did voters tire of Shelly after just one term?

- Shelly entered office under a dark cloud, being charged with fraud, conspiracy and theft in connection with allegations that he had dipped into slush funds to benefit himself and family members. The charges against Shelly were dropped in exchange for him agreeing to pay back $8,250 he was accused of stealing from the tribal government.

- Shelly's public support of Snyder has clashed with his own tribal council, which voted 9-2 in April to formally oppose the nickname "Redskins."

- Shelly was accused of going behind the back of tribal leaders when he partnered with Dan Snyder's Original Americans Foundation (OAF) to host a golf tournament. When sponsors the National Indian Gaming Association and the Notah Begay III Foundation learned of the involvement of Snyder's foundation, they withdrew their support.

Said one Navajo/Yankton Sioux activist:

"I think it is unfortunate the Navajo Nation administration of Ben Shelly is so out of step with the Navajo people, particularly, the young people, regarding this issue...I am also alarmed at the underhanded way this event was handled. The other funders were unaware of the Washington Redskins OAF involvement until the day before and Ben Shelly has repeatedly refused to comment on his meeting with Snyder."

http://deadspin.com/disgraced-soon-to-be-former-navajo-nation-president-at-1645509844

Former Arizona Cardinal Bertrand Barry said that Daniel Snyder showed a lot of disrespect during the Skins loss. Snyder was angry with the ruling on the field so he left the game early in the 4th quarter when his team was trailing 20-13. Upon leaving he threw a fit over the ruling which resulting in him spitting on the floor in disgust. This is the owner of a team. Spitting, throwing fits, leaving the game when his team is still in it. What a jerk.

The Washington owner was leaving the stadium, as he was unhappy with the ruling on the field that led to an Andre Roberts fumble not being overturned when it appeared he might have gotten his knee down before the ball came out.

Snyder was complaining about the call as the elevator went down and then, when he got off the elevator, which is a few feet from the stadium exit, he spat on the floor in disgust.

http://fansided.com/2014/10/13/report-dan-snyder-threw-hissy-fit-spit-stadium-ground-arizona/

Update: still the laughingstock of the division, and on a bigger scale, the league

Second most expensive team in the NFL since taking over.

111-151 record

4 playoff appearances (2-4 record)

2 division titles

8 head coaches

over 15 QB to start at least 1 game

Now he is embarrassing the team by paling around with criminals and throwing temper tantrums, even leaving before games are over.

i was listening to 106.7 earlier because i like to listen to the fans cry and whine after a loss and someone called in as serious as can be and said they need to re-sign donovan mcnabb and another guy said to start colt mccoy because it "couldnt get any worse". :roll:

reading extreme skins is even funnier. :lol:

When cousins had his awesome game vs the Giants, a guy posted in the game day thread and said "we can't even get a qb controversy right" lmao.

106.7 is great after a loss. I don't even hate the skins as much as the other 2 teams in the east, but living in MD after a loss is fun.

Former Arizona Cardinal Bertrand Barry said that Daniel Snyder showed a lot of disrespect during the Skins loss. Snyder was angry with the ruling on the field so he left the game early in the 4th quarter when his team was trailing 20-13. Upon leaving he threw a fit over the ruling which resulting in him spitting on the floor in disgust. This is the owner of a team. Spitting, throwing fits, leaving the game when his team is still in it. What a jerk.

http://fansided.com/2014/10/13/report-dan-snyder-threw-hissy-fit-spit-stadium-ground-arizona/

:roll:  he acts like a TATEr, when things don't go right, they throw tantrums and act like the sky has fallen

When cousins had his awesome game vs the Giants, a guy posted in the game day thread and said "we can't even get a qb controversy right" lmao.

106.7 is great after a loss. I don't even hate the skins as much as the other 2 teams in the east, but living in MD after a loss is fun.

I miss that when I lived in the DC area. Unfortunately i'm in Ravens country now

I miss that when I lived in the DC area. Unfortunately i'm in Ravens country now

you can still listen online.

There are a couple podcasts that are great to lap up the skins tears - The Drive with Cooley and Czaben(awesome with his own great morning show as well), and the Sports Fix.

Highly recommend the first as Cooley does some pretty good in depth breakdown of play from the game, and the Sports Fix have die hard skins fans who get sick to their stomach reporting on the utter dumpster fire the skins are. Good stuff, and well worth the listen for true skins haters. And lifting in the DC burbs, I am a 100% skins hater.

Enjoy

you can still listen online.

There are a couple podcasts that are great to lap up the skins tears - The Drive with Cooley and Czaben(awesome with his own great morning show as well), and the Sports Fix.

Highly recommend the first as Cooley does some pretty good in depth breakdown of play from the game, and the Sports Fix have die hard skins fans who get sick to their stomach reporting on the utter dumpster fire the skins are. Good stuff, and well worth the listen for true skins haters. And lifting in the DC burbs, I am a 100% skins hater.

Enjoy

I can never hate against Cooley. My friend died in a car accident and was a huge Skins fan (his gravestone is pretty awesome and has the Skins logo, stadium - needed permission from the team). Cooley went out of his way to help my friend's parents. Came to their home a few times, hosted a football camp in his memory. Pretty amazing guy. Cooley never met or knew my friend or his parents prior to this. He just reached out to help a family who lost their son.

What a horrible, horrible team and franchise.

Well let's look how horrible they have been. Lets go back twenty full seasons to 1993, the first year without Joe Gibbs and following a successful run.

Number of trips to the playoffs for each team along with number of playoff wins since 1993

Packers - 17 trips, 17 wins (2x SB champ, lost 1 SB)

Patriots - 15 trips, 21 wins (3x SB champ, lost 3 SB)

Colts - 15 trips, 11 wins (1x SB champ, lost 1 SB)

Steelers - 13 trips, 17 wins (2x SB champ, lost 2 SB)

Eagles - 12 trips, 11 wins (lost 1 SB)

49ers - 11 trips, 13 wins (1x SB champ, lost 1 SB)

Broncos - 11 trips, 11 wins (2x SB champ, lost 1 SB)

Vikings - 11 trips, 6 wins

Cowboys - 10 trips, 9 wins (2x SB champ)

Ravens - 9 trips, 14 wins (2x SB champ) - since 1996

Giants - 9 trips, 11 wins (2x SB champ)

Seahawks - 9 trips, 8 wins (1x SB champ, lost 1 SB)

Chargers - 8 trips, 6 wins (lost 1 SB)

Falcons - 8 trips, 5 wins (lost 1 SB)

Dolphins - 8 trips, 4 wins

Chiefs - 8 trips, 2 wins

Jets - 7 trips, 7 wins

Buccaneers - 7 trips, 5 wins (1x SB champ)

Titans/Oilers - 7 trips, 5 wins (lost 1 SB)

Saints - 6 trips, 7 wins (1x SB champ)

Jaguars - 6 trips, 5 wins - since 1995

Lions - 6 trips, 0 wins

Rams - 5 trips, 6 wins (1x SB champ, lost 1 SB)

Panthers - 5 trips, 6 wins (lost 1 SB) - since 1995

Bears - 5 trips, 4 wins (lost 1 SB)

Bills - 5 trips, 3 wins (lost 1 SB)

Bengals - 5 trips, 0 wins

Raiders - 4 trips, 5 wins (lost 1 SB)

Redskins - 4 trips, 2 wins

Cardinals - 3 trips, 5 wins (lost 1 SB)

Texans - 2 trips, 2 wins - since 2002

Browns - 2 trips, 1 win

Houston has the same number of playoff wins as the Redskins in the past 20 years...and they have only been around since 2002! All three expansion teams (Jags, Panthers, Texans) have the same number if not more playoff wins. Not even going to mention close rival Baltimore's huge success. Not only is that a massive embarrassment but you also need to factor in that when Snyder took over, the Redskins became one of the top most expensive franchises in not just football but professional sports!

I can never hate against Cooley. My friend died in a car accident and was a huge Skins fan (his gravestone is pretty awesome and has the Skins logo, stadium - needed permission from the team). Cooley went out of his way to help my friend's parents. Came to their home a few times, hosted a football camp in his memory. Pretty amazing guy. Cooley never met or knew my friend or his parents prior to this. He just reached out to help a family who lost their son.

Wow, that's awesome. Cooley was one of the few Redskins who I could actually tolerate, even when he was torching our d all those years. Lol...

yeah, I've heard a couple stories like that about Cooley. Seems like a genuinely good guy. He brings a lot of in depth/inside NFL Xs and Os to his show. Better than 99% of the know-nothing drivel on sports talk radio. Well worth the listen, skins can or not. But it really helps when the skins are sucking as usual.

Cooley isn't bad. I just wont forget when he said how stupid the eagles were for trading Mcnabb to the skins... Whoops.

Cooley tweeted this the other night

Chris Cooley @thecooleyzone  ·  Oct 12

My record calling redskins games in the @ESPNRadio980 booth will now drop to 4-18. So bad. Wow. Such a bummer.

Colt McCoy sighting in DC, with a 70 yard TD pass.

Well, a 10 yard pass, and 60 yard run with bad tackling.

There is a NEW QB controversy now. BwahahHHAHA