gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Saw this article on PFT, but the only reason I'm posting about it was the delusional comment at the bottom

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/20/kirk-cousins-benched-colt-mccoy-will-start-until-rg3-is-cleared/

logicalvoicesays says:Oct 20, 2014 3:23 PM

Robert Griffin is the most complete Football player I’ve seen since John Elway. He is definitely doing something right with his legions of haters. Don’t worry Robert, I’m here supporting you in your path to Canton, Ohio. In 20 years, Robert gets inducted with at least 3 Superbowl wins with the WASHINGTON REDSKINS. #HTTR

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Saw this article on PFT, but the only reason I'm posting about it was the delusional comment at the bottom

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/20/kirk-cousins-benched-colt-mccoy-will-start-until-rg3-is-cleared/

:roll::roll::roll:

logicalvoice always makes posts like that. It can't be taken seriously

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

He's the ultimate homer Rword troll/superfan.

PFTPoet is the same thing, but for the Vikings

There's an Eagles version, too, and a Steelers version and lots of others. Logicalvoicesays was the original, but everyone saw how riled up he made everyone so now ppl want to be just like him.

Pretty sure the Eagles version is a poster named "thestrategyexpert" or something. The Steelers version is like "2015 SB Champs. We'll have 6 rings, best in the NFL. SFL2015" or something. All 100% trolls.

I'm so glad fans here don't have Fly! Or Fef or fly eagles fly after every post like people on extremeskins

I haven't been over to ES yet today. Are they going back to the superbowl now?

Hail!

I'm so glad fans here don't have Fly! Or Fef or fly eagles fly after every post like people on extremeskins

My favorite is how they are now posting the team name in all caps (sometimes multiple times in a row) to protest the protest around their racist 1930's team name.

Let's say they have the obligatory letdown this Sunday and lose in Minnesota.  Then they head to their bye week 3-6, with RGIII likely to return following the bye.

Two years ago, they were also 3-6 and had a bye in Week 10 - and we all know what happened after that.

Just saying.

Two years ago their schedule was very cupcake compared to what they are looking at the second half of this year.

I haven't been over to ES yet today. Are they going back to the superbowl now?

Hail!

There was a lot of bragging after the game of how they were now 3-5, put themselves back in the hunt for the NFC title as the third best team. A lot of people wanting McCoy to start over RGIII, who appears he might return on Sunday but if I were the Skins I would give McCoy the start, let RGIII rest and then start him following the bye.

Two years ago their schedule was very cupcake compared to what they are looking at the second half of this year.

Correct! Skins are going to likely finish with probably five wins at the most, maybe six. Improvement over last season though.

2012 following bye:

Eagles (4-12), @Cowboys (8-8), Giants (9-7), Ravens (10-6), @Browns (5-11, Cousins only win), @Eagles (4-12), Cowboys (8-8)

2014 following bye:

Buccaneers (1-6), @49ers (4-3), @Colts (5-3), Rams (2-5), @Giants (3-4), Eagles (5-3), Cowboys (6-2)

There was a lot of bragging after the game of how they were now 3-5, put themselves back in the hunt for the NFC title as the third best team. A lot of people wanting McCoy to start over RGIII, who appears he might return on Sunday but if I were the Skins I would give McCoy the start, let RGIII rest and then start him following the bye.

I thought you were joking but then I started seeing posts like:

The Camp Fodder

Members 169 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:01 PM

I look at the schedule and see 9-7 with us losing to SF and the Colts. The rematches against the Iggles, Giants and Cowboys are wins. I'd like to think that this team has turned a corner, at least I hope so. HTTR!!

Well, of course 9-7. Division games are a gimmie!

They should wait until after the bye to bring RGIII back.  He will definitely be fully healthy by then - and not for nothing, but if they could win in Dallas with Colt McCoy, then why the hell can't they win in Minnesota with Colt McCoy?

Sooooo stupid to bring Brittle Bobby back now. Short week, half decent Defense, and a lack of playing time with the starters for the last 7 weeks - all with the bye being the following week.

This move has interfering 'lil Danny hands all over it.

Down here in the DC burbs, EVERYONE is against this move. If this backfires, and bobby three sticks gets hurt again, Snyder will need to be move to police protective custody.

"Let's take the context of the word Panthers,'' Schroeder said. "It's an animal, but let's recall what happened in the 1960s with the militant groups (the Black Panthers). If you're going to take that context, you can take every word and look at it and decide what your own meaning is going to be.'':roll:

When you have to reach that far, you know you're on the wrong side of the argument.

"There is no reason the Skins (with new "shark" attack defense) cannot win over Minn, Bucs, Rams, ... split with SFran and Indy and sweep the Final 3 Division games. Pumped!

:lol:

Well there is a reason actually, and it's that the Skins suck.