gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Lol, if they win today look for the comeback talk.

Only difference I don't see the rest of the division collapsing.

ESPN is reporting that Snyder and the GM Bruce Allen made the call to start RGIII today...NOT the coaches. RGIII also has lost the support of some of his teammates too and RGIII has alienated himself from the rest of the locker room. Oh it amazes me to read the comments on the ESPN article. All the people defending RGIII now, bashing ESPN for making stuff up. Redskins fans are such a joke. Are they that blindly biased to believe that Snyder wouldn't do this? Of course he would. That is why he hired Gruden. Gruden is a nobody, a yes man. Has no power. That is what Snyder wanted. Snyder/Allen call the shots.

When Griffin began addressing the media in the locker room on Friday for the first time since dislocating his left ankle in Week 2, about 15 teammates began shouting. It was so loud and distracting, the franchise quarterback -- and reporters -- had to leave the locker room so Griffin could speak someplace where he could be heard. That's when the cheering got even more boisterous.

A source who familiar with the incident told ESPN's Britt McHenry that Griffin has "alienated himself" from the locker room.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11808434/call-start-robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-came-top

Oh and the team bus was in an accident this morning..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11808434/call-start-robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-came-top

Hmmm, why would my teammates not like me? The owner is my best friend, why don't the players like me? The owner forces the coach to put me in as the starter, and I blame everyone/everything else BUT me when things go wrong. But why don't my teammates like me?

If they were anywhere as good as I am, I'd introduce them to my graphic artist guy, so they could make their own logos. But let's be honest, no one can come anywhere close to as good as I am. Besides, I am flawless.

Guess skins fans will use the accident as the reason for the loss. Heading on ES now to see what's going on.

Lol:

“@chaddukes: I bet they could beat the Vikings RT: @975TheFanatic What is your confidence level in this 6-2 Eagles team? 610-632-0975.”

2-7 Bucs curb stomps the skins.

With the Eagles getting trounced, I at least get to enjoy the skins fans pain this week.

“@AshokaESPN: RGIII: "Great quarterbacks, the Peytons, the Aaron Rodgers, those guys don’t play well if their guys don’t play well.” LOL”

2-7 Bucs curb stomps the skins.

With the Eagles getting trounced, I at least get to enjoy the skins fans pain this week.

I feel you.  I lived in Annandale for a few years back in the day. 

They claim the attendance at the game was 77,442. Yeah, ok.

292bqqe.jpg

Great first and last line.

With the 1-8 Buccaneers in town to face the 3-6 Redskins in November

The Bucs, who lead 13-7 at the half, have looked pretty good.

Quite obvious they still want to cling to hope no matter how much the end of the article conflicts with the beginning. 

“@NBCdianna: Its pretty clear that DeSean Jackson's comments were aimed at RG3's post game comments --that are not sitting well with his teammates.”

Rwords need to pack up and leave town , fresh start would do them nice. NFL should also force Snyder to sell LOLO . But then I would miss all the fun that I get from there mess of a team

They claim the attendance at the game was 77,442. Yeah, ok

30 year waiting list. Bwahahahahaha