gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Skins are a complete mess. Desean has been hinting at the idea that he made a big mistake going to that team.

That's what happens when you simply have revenge on your mind. You don't think about anything else clearly and all you want to do is show those who have wronged you "what they're missing"

another account banned by ES... All I said was its funny people stil holding on hope about Robert , and a lot of people knew the truth  a long time ago. But those people were banned or threads deleted. I knew for sure he was done when they made a statue of him ... it is like a death sentence.  and BAM banned by there sensitive lame Mods . They really are a joke of a fan base

Gave up on ES years ago. If you have a low post total, and you do not blow sunshine up the skins' bung, you will get banned.

Just ignore the place, other than to point and laugh.

Predictions for the 2015 Racists? 

-trade 1st round pick to 49ers for John Harbaugh

-sign Ndamukong Suh and Adrian Peterson to mega contracts

-trade 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks to Bears for Jay Cutler 

-release RG3 when no one bites on trade

-Racists fans puff their chest and start planning Super Bowl parade

-team finishes 5-11

another account banned by ES... All I said was its funny people stil holding on hope about Robert , and a lot of people knew the truth  a long time ago. But those people were banned or threads deleted. I knew for sure he was done when they made a statue of him ... it is like a death sentence.  and BAM banned by there sensitive lame Mods . They really are a joke of a fan base

I remember when Extremeskins.com was called Extremeskinz.com.    I believe that ES.com has been adopted (bought) by the official Washington Redskins website as their official message board.  

Unlike one of the first official NFL message boards in the internet era around year 2000, the Eagles MB do ban on occasion, but not to the extent of expressing dissent concerning the team's success (or lack of). 

Within the last several years, Snyder learned of "Extremeskinz", and that the Eagles had a proper message board to argue opinions.  Yet the Snyder controlled website is a complete joke.   That's why Redskin fans still come here to express opinions.   

Am I the only one that thinks he looks like a women's tennis player\golfer?

t9uyb8.jpg

The Haslett Game: Predict which Rams players get season highs this Sunday

Definitely Tre Mason, Shaun Hill, and Jared Cook. Oh, and Benny Cunningham, Tavon Austin, Stedman Bailey, and Kenny Britt. Wouldn't be surprised to see Chris Givens, Zac Stacy, and Brian Quick have career days either.

Even though Quick is on IR, this post could still come true :roll:

I remember when Extremeskins.com was called Extremeskinz.com.    I believe that ES.com has been adopted (bought) by the official Washington Redskins website as their official message board.  

Unlike one of the first official NFL message boards in the internet era around year 2000, the Eagles MB do ban on occasion, but not to the extent of expressing dissent concerning the team's success (or lack of). 

Within the last several years, Snyder learned of "Extremeskinz", and that the Eagles had a proper message board to argue opinions.  Yet the Snyder controlled website is a complete joke.   That's why Redskin fans still come here to express opinions.   

There are plenty of other Redskins boards. Extremeskins sucking is not the reason I visit here.

It's not his fault. It's all the "haters"

:worthy: :worthy: Myron Cope :worthy: :worthy:

The man who had coined the monikers Cincy Bungles, Cleve Brownies, Dallas Cryboys, and Denver Yonkos was at his post describing the 24-3 thrashing Pittsburgh was dealing the hapless ‘Wash Redfaces,' when someone from the Redskins front office came into the broadcast booth and told the producer to tell Cope to knock off the Redfaces stuff.

Big mistake.

Cope came out of a commercial break and relayed to his listeners what had happened. He made it clear to his audience that he believed the ‘order' came directly from Redskin owner Daniel Snyder. Then he fired back.

"If that boy billionaire thinks he can shut me up, he should stick his head in a can of paint," he roared.

The episode became a cause célèbre in the nation's capitol, with Redskins fans backing Cope. They, too, had had enough of Snyder.

"Like it or not," wrote Washington Post columnist Thomas Boswell, "Myron Cope was speaking for America. And the Redskins should listen."

Trip down memory lane: Chris Steuber was all over Colt Brennan's nuts

I've been high on Colt Brennan for three years. I've watched the kid grow since his tough go in Colorado. The kid is for real. I was happy to see him perform well last night. I know he played against second and third string players, but what I took out of it was his poise, accuracy and ability to make tough throws. Say what you want about the competition he faced, but he made some throws last night that were incredible. Did you see that throw he made to Billy McMullen on the far sideline? Yes, Billy McMullen made a big play downfield. Brennan hit a 20-yard up and out pattern and placed it right over his shoulder. It's one of the toughest throws for a QB to make and Brennan threaded it. Also, the first touchdown pass he threw was pretty. I believe the receiver was Mann and he was covered in the endzone and Brennan placed it in the one spot that made it impossible for the defender to defend.

The one thing that Colt has that the other QBs in this class don't have is a swagger. He knows he's good and that he belongs. He has a confidence about his ability that gives him the "it" factor that you look for. Although he doesn't have the strongest arm, it's above average, Brennan is highly accurate and like I said the West Coast offense fits his ability perfectly. I think in two years you will see Colt as the starter in Washington and has the potential to terrorize the NFC East for years to come.

I'm not looking to get into an argument, because I trust my opinion and I know how good this kid is. I don't think much of Joe Flacco. I think the kid is overrated and he was basically a first round pick because of the hype he received during the Senior Bowl and at the Combine. If Colt Brennan were 6-6 and 230 pounds, I don't think it would be close as to who would be the better prospect. To me, Brennan is further along than Flacco and I think in a few years Brennan will be the better pro. I like Henne and I think he will be a very good pro.

My observations of Brennan were not off. If he decided to enter the draft after his junior year, he would have been a early second round draft pick, but he wanted to go back to Hawaii and complete an undefeated season and he accomplished that. Throw the Georgia game out the window, because his offensive line didn't show up.

Brennan attracts more negative press than positive, because of his past. When I was at the Senior Bowl and at the Combine, there wasn't a player who attracted more press than Brennan. I'd say 90-percent of the journalists and reporters who were present in the interview room surrounded him. If he's able to duplicate the performance he had on Sunday night, in a regular season game as a starter, he will be a star in the league. He has a following like no other player in this draft. People either love him or hate him and he's the kind of person who's going to prove all of the doubters wrong and all of the people who backed him right.

I spent a lot of time with him, I got to know him as a person and as a player. I think this kid is the real deal and he has all the talent in the world. Being with Jim Zorn in Washington is a gift and now that Zorn has him under his wing, Brennan will be a future All-Pro. Get a pen and write that down.

Then when he got mocked on this boards he created a clone "AndersonEagle" saying things like "come on guys, I think Chris does a great job!" :roll:

Want to go to the Redskins game this weekend? Standing room only tickets are $3, 400 level tickets are $5

:roll:

But they supposedly have a 10 year waiting list :roll:

Want to go to the Redskins game this weekend? Standing room only tickets are $3, 400 level tickets are $5

:roll:

But they supposedly have a 10 year waiting list :roll:

Where are you seeing this?  Cause if they seriously are that cheap, I might make a road trip in a few weeks.

Where are you seeing this? Cause if they seriously are that cheap, I might make a road trip in a few weeks.

Those prices are for the Rams game. The prices may climb to $6 and $10!!!!

Where are you seeing this?  Cause if they seriously are that cheap, I might make a road trip in a few weeks.

This thread

http://www.seatgeek.com/washington-redskins-tickets

http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/washington-redskins-landover-fedexfield-12-7-2014-9037781/

image_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png?imgmax=80

The are seriously a dumpster fire. Everything about it stinks and when the fire department comes they just sit back and let it burn.

Let's recap the 2014 season:

- Expectations are high that offseason additions will help them get over the hump.

- Copyright on the term 'Redskin' has been removed.

- 'Franchise' QB has been benched (again).

- Rams go out of their way to point out how many players you gave up for that said QB.

- Team is at the bottom of the division.

- Players keep airing dirty laundry while being 'off the record'.

- First year head coach is being rumored to be one-and-done.

- Former players who are considered anbassadors of the team have turned on them (Brian Mitchell, La'var Arrington and now London Fletcher).

- Some tickets are being resold in the 2nd market for $3.

I've never seen soemthing this pathetic. I honestly think they win the Superbowl of single season failure.