gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

People on their board are STILL trying to convince themselves that the RG3 trade helped the r-words more than the Rams

Redskins division titles-1

Rams division titles - 0

The defense rests...

Well played. At this point the Redskins are looking like the victor in this trade. All those players are mediocre except for maybe Ogletree...

The drafted a tackle that now plays guard hasn't been terrible. I'm still happier with our roster than theirs. Oh yay, their defense played great against two crappy teams!

Both teams passed on Luke Kuechly…which would be the player I would have sent out for the coin toss.

Not to mention the Rams drafted a guy playing guard for them with the number 2 pick instead of hitting on Sammy Watkins, Mike Evans, Kelvin Benjamin, ODB...

Just my two cents, I have been furious at the RG3 trade but I never really looked at what the Rams ended up with. I actually am changing my mind to say we have won this trade.

To be fair it feels like the majority as swung anti-trade\rg3, but it still blows my mind that anyone over there can think using three 1sts and a 2nd for RG3 was a good idea. The main argument is "Well, those players are average".

Well you know what... at least they have average players in the game AND NOT RIDING THE PINE.

He does have more endorsements though...

23mtxqf.jpg

People on their board are STILL trying to convince themselves that the RG3 trade helped the r-words more than the Rams

To be fair it feels like the majority as swung anti-trade\rg3, but it still blows my mind that anyone over there can think using three 1sts and a 2nd for RG3 was a good idea. The main argument is "Well, those players are average".

Well you know what... at least they have average players in the game AND NOT RIDING THE PINE.

23mtxqf.jpg

Jared is cursed.  Ryan Howard has never been the same since he did Subway commercials.  At least Howard won an MVP in MLB, and helped to win a World Series before his involvement with one of the most disgusting sandwich chains in America.  You know why the prices are so cheap, I wouldn't feed homeless people those sandwiches.  

Since the Redskins can't draft to save their organization anyway, DC blind loyalist fuzzy logic says RGIII was worth it after all.  Yet if Washington had the FO of the Patriots, and Seahawks, that's a potential cornerstone of a Superbowl winning team wasted.  To these desperate souls, they can just say, "whew, at least the Rams aren't the 1989 Cowboys trading Herschel Walker for three future Superbowls."  That's how low Redskin fans have become.  I guess the irony was lost on them since those draft picks as "mediocre" as they are, helped to shutout the Redskins in Washington.  

What Redskin fans should be thinking is, "our owner pretends he wants to win with words, but he's made the same mistakes with six coaching changes over fifteen years to prove otherwise."  If Daniel Snyder was smart enough to get in with the dot.com boom of the late 1990's, he's all in for cash.  Daniel Snyder makes Norman Braman look like Jack Kent Cooke.   If only the Redskins had an owner a head coach could say that he's "the guy in France".   Daniel Snyder is not hurting from owning the Redskins in profit.  He doesn't care that "Fed-UP" (cute new nickname) doesn't have the HFA of RFK.  As long as Eagle, Cowboy, and Giants fans are paying for his tickets.   All of you have been duped.  I bet Daniel Snyder doesn't like the Redskins.  He just wants to hang out with star athletes, famous people from Hollywood, and marry a supermodel.

Redskins players are fighting each other in practice now

Washington Redskins receiver Andre Roberts and cornerback Bashaud Breeland exchanged blows in front of cameras during the team’s practice on Wednesday. According to reports Breeland was covering Roberts when the receiver dropped a deep pass from quarterback Colt McCoy and tumbled to the ground.

As the two were jogging to the sideline, Roberts took his helmet off, confronted Breeland, and the two began punching each other before teammates quickly intervened.

Looked like Roberts/Breeland got tangled up during pass drill. Breeland got kneed in groin. Later words exchanged. 1st punch from Roberts

CSN Washington reporter Tarik El-Bashier said following the fight reporters were told the open period had ended and were asked to leave the field.

The Redskins are riding a five-game losing streak heading into Sunday’s game against the New York Giants. The Redskins fell to the Giants 45-14 earlier this year, are currently on their fourth starting quarterback change, are in a state of constant turmoil, and they are now trying to beat themselves.

(video at link below)

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/12/redskins-players-are-fighting-each-other-in-practice-now

better video here

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/12/10/tension-boils-over-andre-roberts-bashaud-breeland-throw-punches-at-redskins-park/

Desean Jackson was seen in the background, flashing gang signs while running for the locker room.

Fights happen at practices so whoever called then savages sounds like a pansy.

I think whomever called them savages was being ironic.  The name of the team, the controversy over the name......do I have to draw a picture?

I think whomever called them savages was being ironic.  The name of the team, the controversy over the name......do I have to draw a picture?

sure why not. 

:roll:Please tell me this is one of you guys trolling :roll:

No, I read the link and I know thy brought out the players for a "coin toss". I'm saying, what is a "coin toss". I apologize if this has already been discussed. I didn't see it anywhere in the thread though.

So I shouldn't feel bad it went over my head

So after a decent game yesterday appears the fans and local media are now back on the RGIII bandwagon. Did they not see his fumbles? It amazes me how satisfied fans and the team appear to be with close or moral victories. 3-11 is nothing to be proud about when you have one of the most expensive franchises in professional sports history! So does Gruden go or RGIII...or both, or neither? Gruden has already voice his disliking of RGIII, he is not his guy. Snyder on the otherhand spent three first rd picks to get him but then again, this is Snyder so those first rd picks mean nothing to him. After all, this was the same idiot who drafted RGIII AND Cousins...and both are horrible busts. I cant see Snyder giving up on RGIII and Gruden was hired because he is a coach Snyder knows he can overrule, overpower but it's clear Gruden wants no part of RGIII and seriously, Gruden sucks anyways as a HC. This team is now far worse than it was under Shanny and no hope in sight as long as the QB situation is a mess. I LOVE IT!

23mtxqf.jpg

I would much rather be a Rams fan right now than the Skins. Jeff Fisher has done an amazing job since taking over there. Sure they haven't made the playoffs but this team has been dismantled by injuries since he got there and have fought very hard, played .500 football in a brutally tough division with 2nd and 3rd string QB and average RB/WR. Imagine if they had a QB and a reliable weapon at WR. They would easily be contending for the division. The Skins have spent loads of money, blown loads of draft picks and have nothing to show for it.

Current records since drafting RGIII:

Redskins: 16-30, 0-1 in playoffs

Rams: 20-24-1

Did anyone else see RGMe at the press conference saying that his obvious touchback fumble wasn't a fumble?

a game can end in a tie?

Whoa lmao

“Type of guy you want.  Accountable guys that when the game’s on the line they have no problem making the play, and Jeremy’s done that.”

Pretty much the opposite of Djax.