gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Please make this happen

Michael Vick says playing for Redskins would be a ‘dream come true’

It’s uncertain what the future holds for Michael Vick with the New York Jets when his one-year contract expires after the season.

He was benched in favor of Geno Smith after starting three games and the front office might use a top-10 draft pick on a quarterback. But Vick, 34, believes he can still be a starter anywhere, with one team in particular occupying a soft spot in his heart: the Washington Redskins.

“That’s home,” Vick, who is from the Tidewater area of Virginia, told reporters, with Newsday’s Kimberley A. Martin saying that he was “beaming like a child” as he spoke. “That’s home for me. Don’t get me excited. Don’t get me excited.”

Too late, it seems. The possibility of a reunion with wide receiver DeSean Jackson, a former teammate in Philadelphia, is especially intriguing and he admitted that he spoke with Jackson about coming to the Jets last spring.

“Being honest, yeah, we talked about it once I signed,” Vick said, “and of course, DeSean is my little brother. I’m not saying he wanted to follow me, but he also knows what type of player I am and I know how to get him the ball.

“I know his speed, I know his acceleration path, I know when he’s coming out of his breaks. There’s nobody that knows DeSean Jackson better than me. I think he knows that, and we were just trying to position ourselves to be together again, but it didn’t work out.”

And if it doesn’t work out for Vick in Washington, he is confident that he can play somewhere else.

“I’m open to playing for anybody that wants to win,” Vick said. “But obviously, going back home, I mean, that’ll be a dream come true. But I would hate to get my hopes up for something that wouldn’t happen. So I can’t even think about it right now.”

After signing him:

[ES]Remember the Monday Night Massacre! Now we have him as our weapon! Vick, Morris, Helu, Jackson, Garcon, Roberts, Reed, Paul... Look at all those weapons! Our offense will be unstoppable!!![/ES]

I don't see the usual suspects in here making fun of the REDSKINS since about 7:30 yesterday. I wonder why that is....lol.

Right because the Redskins are so Fin great, STFU.

I don't see the usual suspects in here making fun of the REDSKINS since about 7:30 yesterday. I wonder why that is....lol.

I'll still mock them. I was too busy destroying my liver

i didn't see you here during the 3-11 portion of the skins season.

Please explain.

It's kind of hard to make fun of a team right after they beat you, especially when two guys they all hate played a huge role. It kind of undermines the mocking, you know?

But I'm sure they'll be back once the pain has faded. I see Paco is taking care of that the right way. LOL.

that's what makes this thread the best, people literally full time post in this thread because they have nothing better to do, which makes this thread all the much sweeter now that such a "pathetic r-word team" could have given you the worst punch in the gut possible. Literally it's perfect.. so much posting for nothing

literally what makes this the best is that literally you irrelevant r word fans are just now literally just showing your faces after what makes this the best literally you disappeared for the last month literally makes it so sweet that you literally ruined your draft position and what makes this the best is that you literally secured Gruden and Griffing for next year which makes this literally the sweetest best

But I'm sure they'll be back once the pain has faded. I see Paco is taking care of that the right way. LOL.

:thumbsup:

I am paying for it today though. :P

that's what makes this thread the best, people literally full time post in this thread because they have nothing better to do, which makes this thread all the much sweeter now that such a "pathetic r-word team" could have given you the worst punch in the gut possible. Literally it's perfect.. so much posting for nothing

you wouldnt know anything about gut wrenching, ones team has to actualy be good and have realistic unmet expectations, The Redskins have been a joke for the last 20 years and nobody has any expectations for them other than for them to suck, except for the redskins fans who are just as delusional as their fantasy football owner.

It's kind of hard to make fun of a team right after they beat you, especially when two guys they all hate played a huge role. It kind of undermines the mocking, you know?

Right and at the end of the day, the Redskins still wont have as many wins in 2 combined seasons, as the Eagles have this season. Congratulations on picking in the top of the draft, AGAIN!

Right and at the end of the day, the Redskins still wont have as many wins in 2 combined seasons, as the Eagles have this season. Congratulations on picking in the top of the draft, AGAIN!

At least they didn't throw their pick away... at least not yet. I heard Jay Cutler and Jim Harbaugh are available. 

Wait... is your team no longer a laughing stock? 32-51 this decade. Yeah, we're still laughing at you. 

literally what makes this the best is that literally you irrelevant r word fans are just now literally just showing your faces after what makes this the best literally you disappeared for the last month literally makes it so sweet that you literally ruined your draft position and what makes this the best is that you literally secured Gruden and Griffing for next year which makes this literally the sweetest best

Actually, I've been here all season, rain or shine.

I'll probably quit logging on once the season's over though.

Right, and at the end of the day I still love pie. Especially peanut butter pie. Mmmmmmmmm.

no see, all of you got it all wrong, it's got nothing to do with the teams, it has to do with the odd dedication most of you have, with posting, so much, about how "sad" another team is, and then at the end of the day, both teams end up on their couches for the playoffs anyway.