gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Actually, I've been here all season, rain or shine.

this is true

Actually, I've been here all season, rain or shine.

I notice your location doesn't say "Landover Stadium"

i didn't see you here during the 3-11 portion of the skins season.

Please explain.

Check the post history. Never left. Now sit your arrogant for no Fing reason a** on the non-playoff couch with the rest of us.

literally what makes this the best is that literally you irrelevant r word fans are just now literally just showing your faces after what makes this the best literally you disappeared for the last month literally makes it so sweet that you literally ruined your draft position and what makes this the best is that you literally secured Gruden and Griffing for next year which makes this literally the sweetest best

So much butthurt in this post....literally. I love it!!!!!

I'll probably quit logging on once the season's over though.

as long as you're back for next season

Check the post history. Never left. Not sit your arrogant for no Fing reason a** on the non-playoff couch with the rest of us.

i don't hang around as much as I used to. But if Paco vouches for you, that's good enough for me. And yes, come back next season. It used to be good having a few skins fans around. It's been pretty barren for the past year or two.

Btw, looks like RGMe and Gfuden will be back next year. The drama will never end. Bwahahahaha.

as long as you're back for next season

Of course, assuming I haven't forgotten about this dump. :D Someone has to keep ya'll honest.

I read some fans see this year as a improvement. After all they did win 4 games this year while last year they won 3. Only in DC. The place there they celebrated moral victories and bragged all year yet ****s on the field.

Really? It felt real tho

Superbowl by may for sure.

They're gonna be stacked next year. They'll finally have a healthy RG3. They'll have DeSean back. And a top five draft pick to boot. Not to mention several big-time free agents.

I read some fans see this year as a improvement. After all they did win 4 games this year while last year they won 3. Only in DC. The place there they celebrated moral victories and bragged all year yet ****s on the field.

Well in their defense the team did actually manage to win 1 more game than the previous season including division wins against Philly and the Pokes.

On the other hand if you really want to laugh go check out the "black monday" thread where some jersey fans are actually trying to sell losing more games than the previous season and getting swept by Philly/Dallas as a sign of progress and reason for optimism.

They're gonna be stacked next year. They'll finally have a healthy RG3. They'll have DeSean back. And a top five draft pick to boot. Not to mention several big-time free agents.

:roll:

Redskins didn't have the balls to fire Jim Haslett so they announced they are mutually parting ways today. Haslett has been awful with the Skins. Cant believe it took them this long.

I guess now he is free to travel the country as a Michael Bay impersonator!

1382638445000-10-25-HASLETT.JPGmichael-bay.jpeg

I noticed something really weird when I was at the Eagles-Redskins game a couple of weeks ago.

Any time the Redskins would get a first down, the public address announcer would proclaim loudly...."first down WASHINGTON!".

He would say "Washington", not "Redskins." Routinely. It was almost like they themselves were uncomfortable with their own team name. You'd think it was Phil Simms at the microphone.

The damndest thing.

How can they fire someone who is not under contract?

They didn't, they just elected not to renew his contract. Everyone saw this coming ever since London Fletcher put him on blast about a month ago. 

They didn't, they just elected not to renew his contract. Everyone saw this coming ever since London Fletcher put him on blast about a month ago.

That was my point. He wasn't under contract. So there was no firing.