gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

@KCJoynerTFS: Scot McCloughan to Washington could change the balance of power in the NFC East.”

Don't they say that just about every year when the Redskins make any kind of move though?

BREAKING: Skins have just installed a state of the art toilet. Insta poop be gone! #SuperbowlSkins2015

Complaints, apparently unfounded, about Washington skirting the Rooney rule.

I only bring this up because apparently there are people out there who think there were no black coaches before it. (I'm looking at you Ned Frey)

2sbtu9l.jpg

Thank for DANNY PICKLE for laying down the smack down!!!

Per Rotoworld:

Redskins hired Joe Barry as defensive coordinator.

It couldn't be any more underwhelming of a hire. Barry, 44, was the Chargers' LBs coach each of the past four seasons, but had a previous stint as the Lions' defensive coordinator from 2007-2008 under coach Rod Marinelli, who is Barry's father-in-law. The Lions went 0-16 in 2008 and finished dead-last in total defense each of those two seasons, giving up over 404 yards per game in the winless year. We'd actually maybe prefer Jim Haslett over Barry.

:pizza: I'm buyin', fellas. :pizza:

But but but.... I thought Scot was going to turn it all around.

On to mocking their new Defensive Coordinator:

On December 21, 2008, at a press conference following the Lions' 42-27 loss to the New Orleans Saints, Detroit News sports columnist Rob Parker addressed a question about Barry to Marinelli, inquiring whether Marinelli wished that his daughter had "married a better defensive coordinator."

Actually, a perfect hire to rebuild their "line".

I got $20 that they'll pick up Free in the offseason.

Free is our weak link anyway, he wasn't 100% projected to be back with the Cowboys...he should help the Skins though

Yup. To steal a joke from Deadspin, their line is Trent Williams and 4 cardboard cutouts of fat guys

Free is our weak link anyway, he wasn't 100% projected to be back with the Cowboys...he should help the Skins though

i hear varying opinions on Free and Parnell, I think one will go, one will stay and the one that goes will wind up in DC.

I think Dallas will grab a OG or OT in round 2-3...ish, if Dallas if active in FA and able to add some DL help........ an OT or OG in round 1 would not shock me.

i hear varying opinions on Free and Parnell, I think one will go, one will stay and the one that goes will wind up in DC.

I think Dallas will grab a OG or OT in round 2-3...ish, if Dallas if active in FA and able to add some DL help........ an OT or OG in round 1 would not shock me.

Yea, Stephen already said a pass rusher is #1 priority this off season

Yea, Stephen already said a pass rusher is #1 priority this off season

without a doubt, but I don't want to take one just because we need one if he isn't a first round talent  (Shante Carver)