gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Nucleus of DeSean Jackson... the epitome of mercenary soldier just out for spite...

You can't make this stuff up, people. :pizza:

Desean and these dbag fans deserve each other

f81a5f70.jpg

f86cff07.jpg

It might just be a mistake . . . but if it is it's a pretty big one.

RG3 = 'Trade Bait' ? 

Would you take RG3 here if you can get him on the cheap?

HELL to the NO..

Why?  He has been proven to be a project. He struggles form the pocket, and is a danger to himself..... 

Another bad season and Desean will want out of there quickly. Are the Skins moving on from RGIII? It appears the Browns are admitting after one year that Manziel was a mistake but are the Skins willing to admit that, something Snyder has never done. RGIII has always had the full support and pampering of Snyder but has he finally come to his senses? Could the Skins be in the bidding for Mariota or Winston? Just consider this...Skins draft Kelly's boy Marcus Mariota and teams him with Desean. I am sure there are some within the Skins organization that have considered that.

DeSean will stay there as long as he can keep making money and keep "stingin' they a**" against the Eagles. Besides that, I don't think record means much to him. Although, one mediocre 2-18-0 line against the Eagles and he'll want out.

And Snyder strikes me as more of a Jameis Winston fan, personally. Neither one has any self-awareness, so it's an ideal match.

It might just be a mistake . . . but if it is it's a pretty big one.

RG3 = 'Trade Bait' ? 

An off injured, one look then run QB who can't read a defense? We've been down that road before.

Another bad season and Desean will want out of there quickly. Are the Skins moving on from RGIII? It appears the Browns are admitting after one year that Manziel was a mistake but are the Skins willing to admit that, something Snyder has never done. RGIII has always had the full support and pampering of Snyder but has he finally come to his senses? Could the Skins be in the bidding for Mariota or Winston? Just consider this...Skins draft Kelly's boy Marcus Mariota and teams him with Desean. I am sure there are some within the Skins organization that have considered that.

If that were happening, it would be all over the media.  The skins have more holes than swiss cheese, there is always a leak to the media.  Everyone knew they were drafting Jason Campbell, it was widely circulated that they were working on a trade for McNabb, and for months before the draft it was reported they were targeting RGIII.  In other words, when the skins are ready to replace RGIII everyone will know.

I see the situation as - they realize that replacing RGIII will set them back to the same place they've been for 15 years (QB investment without a stable coaching regime) and they aren't ready to do that yet, but also are starting to distance themselves from his future. He only has one year left on his deal and there is very little chance he's re-signed, but I don't think they are pursuing another QB investment.  This might seem absurd for any normal team, but when was the last time the skins had a long term plan?

:roll:

You have to wear a bullet proof vest when you look that ****y.

Lets not forget his 2nd and 3rd chin. Protect ya neck!

RememberTheKoy has his prediction of the Redskins going 13-3 and winning the division ready for next year :roll:

:roll:

Based on what... they actually have a 1st round draft pick this year? That they are 20th in cap space instead of in the bottom 5? They'll like totally sign Suh aka the missing piece?

Shame PastorTroy isn't here anymore... (or are you here under a new name?)

Not that I can tell

Would you take RG3 here if you can get him on the cheap?

Not worth the distraction. He wouldn't be happy as a backup. His ego is way too big especially after being pampered by Snyder. Maybe he needs that sort of wakeup call. I liked him in college but once he hit the NFL his ego blew up and he became a huge jerk.

If that were happening, it would be all over the media.  The skins have more holes than swiss cheese, there is always a leak to the media.  Everyone knew they were drafting Jason Campbell, it was widely circulated that they were working on a trade for McNabb, and for months before the draft it was reported they were targeting RGIII.  In other words, when the skins are ready to replace RGIII everyone will know.

I see the situation as - they realize that replacing RGIII will set them back to the same place they've been for 15 years (QB investment without a stable coaching regime) and they aren't ready to do that yet, but also are starting to distance themselves from his future. He only has one year left on his deal and there is very little chance he's re-signed, but I don't think they are pursuing another QB investment.  This might seem absurd for any normal team, but when was the last time the skins had a long term plan?

Gruden has already said he doesn't like RGIII, he is not his QB. Either Snyder will force him to change his mind, by keeping him around or RGIII is no longer in the plans. Sure we knew they were going to move up for RGIII but who in the hell saw them taking Cousins? A franchise with a horrible track record for molding QB (even the ones they won SB with were pretty average for the most part) got way too full of themselves and thought they could groom Cousins...and a lot of idiots bought into it too, even bought into the myth he was better than RGIII. I live in MD and am surrounded by Skins fans, the media always reporting on them. You never know what the hell Snyder is thinking. Remember this was always a team who was supposed to be facing cap hell but somehow always worked around it to add high priced free agents. They thought they were going to stick it to the Eagles by adding McNabb...NOPE. Then they added Jackson, who had a great year but the team sucked. I wouldn't put it past them now that they appear to have a front office with their mind focused on building in the draft and not free agency. Everyone knows they need a QB and RGIII with his injuries and poor play is not going to pan out there. Snyder has the money, they LOVE blowing draft picks.

Yeah, I'm under a new name.

If you are he, publically admitting that you're skirting a ban probably isn't the wisest of admissions... ;)

Yeah, I'm under a new name.

:lol:

No

No one would admit to that

:lol:

No

No one would admit to that

LOL.

I was gonna ask if VaBeach seeming to believe me so quickly was a bad thing. I guess it is? <sigh>

LOL.

I was gonna ask if VaBeach seeming to believe me so quickly was a bad thing. I guess it is? <sigh>

If you're not Pastor Troy, claiming to be him is a bad thing... he was banned and claiming to be him could end up getting you banned by thinking that you are him.