gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Lmao, you guys are so obsessed with every move the Skins make you might as well admit you're all really Skins fans.

Here, maybe this will help persuade you...

dk1IL2Q.jpg

Yeah but you guys suck.

Obsession? No.

Bored and an endless supply of Schadenfreude? Yes

Plus the fact that it's groundhog day and I'm getting txts from my dc fan friends how because they got X (in this case gmsm)they'll be a contender in just 2 years makes it all the sweeter

Lmao, you guys are so obsessed with every move the Skins make you might as well admit you're all really Skins fans.

Yeah no, allow me to remind you of where you are, don't like it, go to ES.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/

This rolling joke of a thread was started by one of you, it's not Eagles, Giants or Cowboys fans fault, that Dan Snyder is a joke of an owner with a dysfunctional franchise.

This rolling joke of a thread was started by one of you, it's not Eagles, Giants or Cowboys fans fault, that Dan Snyder is a joke of an owner with a dysfunctional franchise.

The reason SirLK26 is here is because ES; which used to be an independent Redskins message board has been taken over/purchased by Daniel Snyder. Danny don't like free speech, and Redskin fans who don't drink the  bug juice can no longer complain anymore on their own board.  What a complete tool of a person.  At this point Norman Braman would be a better owner for the Redskins' than Snyder.  Did I forget to mention that Danny also bought sportsradio 980 in DC to control "misinformation"?  Read this article from six months ago, the man is a megalomaniac.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/16/dan-snyders-radio-station-fires-critic-of-dan-snyders-football-team/

Despite the fact that the Philly sports media are dumber than a box of rocks asking stupid questions for Chip Kelly, I HOPE they would never allow an NFL owner to buy off the local media.  Snyder thinks he's William Randolph Hearst.   "Rosebud"

Racist

You mad?

Yeah, in the NFL section. And I'm not in an Eagles thread obsessing about the last time Lurie took a crap or when Kelly last wiped his nose or any other little thing the Eagles are doing.

Yeah, in the NFL section. I'm not in an Eagles thread obsessing about the last time Lurie took a crap or when Kelly last wiped his nose or any other little thing the Eagles are doing.

This is a Redskins update thread, so of course, the daily ridiculousness that is the Washington Redskins will get posted in here. There isn't one Eagles fan obsessing about what the Redskins are doing, we're all laughing at the dysfunction of that franchise you support.

We don't have the GM holding footballs so the owner can try and kick field goals, we don't go through HC's every 2 years either. It's not our fault your franchise has become an embarrassment, due to the ineptitude of your owner Dan Snyder. So your anger, frustration or whatever you wish to call it at Eagles fans is misguided.

You mad?

Yeah, in the NFL section. And I'm not in an Eagles thread obsessing about the last time Lurie took a crap or when Kelly last wiped his nose or any other little thing the Eagles are doing.

Your team sucks.

You mad?

This thread provides a service to fans of the Washington ********.  Here you will find all kinds of tidbits that you won't ever find on a Dan Snyder censored Extreme Skins message board.

Oh, you're welcome.

Racist

yep, just like his team's name. And his team - the last NFL team to integrate black players. That is why there are so many fans from other teams down here in DC - people never forget!

The reason SirLK26 is here is because ES; which used to be an independent Redskins message board has been taken over/purchased by Daniel Snyder. Danny don't like free speech, and Redskin fans who don't drink the bug juice can no longer complain anymore on their own board. What a complete tool of a person. At this point Norman Braman would be a better owner for the Redskins' than Snyder. Did I forget to mention that Danny also bought sportsradio 980 in DC to control "misinformation"? Read this article from six months ago, the man is a megalomaniac.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/16/dan-snyders-radio-station-fires-critic-of-dan-snyders-football-team/

Despite the fact that the Philly sports media are dumber than a box of rocks asking stupid questions for Chip Kelly, I HOPE they would never allow an NFL owner to buy off the local media. Snyder thinks he's William Randolph Hearst. "Rosebud"

the "Man Cave" show did eventually make it's way onto Snyder's radio stations.

And while the venom spitting on Snyders radio stations is not as bad as the competition, there is still PLENTY of criticism of Snyder and the team. There are tons of jokes about the skins, many at Snyders expense. It's just that the criticism of the team, on Snyder's stations, are accompanied by facts, and are not just verbal garbage spewing, like the other station, and most of Philly stations. I actually prefer most shows on Snyder's stations because of it.

The Funny game they play, is that when the hosts are REALLY frustrated by the team, they will just put on the callers. The callers blast Snyder, and the hosts just sit back and laugh.

Plus, you have loose cannon Brian Mitchell on in the afternoon, and he freely speaks his mind about the team. Just search for Brian Mitchell loosing his ish about the redskins, it's 'comedy gold, Jerry'.

Sadly, the level of intelligent football talk is MILES above the idiocy I hear from either Philly station. The game breakdowns from Chris Cooley, often spanning an entire hour, make the Philly stations sound like a bunch of toddlers discussing quantum mechanics.

This is a Redskins update thread, so of course, the daily ridiculousness that is the Washington Redskins will get posted in here. There isn't one Eagles fan obsessing about what the Redskins are doing, we're all laughing at the dysfunction of that franchise you support.

We don't have the GM holding footballs so the owner can try and kick field goals, we don't go through HC's every 2 years either. It's not our fault your franchise has become an embarrassment, due to the ineptitude of your owner Dan Snyder. So your anger, frustration or whatever you wish to call it at Eagles fans is misguided.

This. The Don has spoken.

yep, just like his team's name. And his team - the last NFL team to integrate black players. That is why there are so many fans from other teams down here in DC - people never forget!

its not racist, Dan Snyder paid a lot of money to have fake tribesman tell you its not racist i'll be damned if you dont buy it!!!

its not racist, Dan Snyder paid a lot of money to have fake tribesman tell you its not racist i'll be damned if you dont buy it!!!

The Cheyenne River Sioux tribe told him to go to hades. 

the "Man Cave" show did eventually make it's way onto Snyder's radio stations.

And while the venom spitting on Snyders radio stations is not as bad as the competition, there is still PLENTY of criticism of Snyder and the team. There are tons of jokes about the skins, many at Snyders expense. It's just that the criticism of the team, on Snyder's stations, are accompanied by facts, and are not just verbal garbage spewing, like the other station, and most of Philly stations. I actually prefer most shows on Snyder's stations because of it.

The Funny game they play, is that when the hosts are REALLY frustrated by the team, they will just put on the callers. The callers blast Snyder, and the hosts just sit back and laugh.

Plus, you have loose cannon Brian Mitchell on in the afternoon, and he freely speaks his mind about the team. Just search for Brian Mitchell loosing his ish about the redskins, it's 'comedy gold, Jerry'.

Sadly, the level of intelligent football talk is MILES above the idiocy I hear from either Philly station. The game breakdowns from Chris Cooley, often spanning an entire hour, make the Philly stations sound like a bunch of toddlers discussing quantum mechanics.

I actually listen to 980, and the 106.7 station when I pass through the DC area, and it's not bad.  Yet I feel uncomfortable that an NFL owner can control the content of a station when/if he hears something that crosses the line.  They still have Tony Kornheiser during the late morning?  

As for Philly sports radio during the afternoon, you couldn't be more accurate.   WIP has this new host from his most recent job in Houston Josh Innes.  He's a wannabe shock jock who drove away the best local sports radio talk show host into retirement; Tony Bruno. They were a team for a few months, but you knew that Tony couldn't deal with this idiot.  The man is insufferable to hear, he just wants to drum up drama for no reason, and most of it has nothing to do with sports.   Unfortunately his competitor on a rival station, "The Fanatic" is a raving narcissist; Mike Missanelli.  

These two radio stations have done nothing but feed anger, and question every move Chip Kelly has made as if he's over his head, not a "Philly guy", or another Andy Reid ego minded coach.  Why I listen to them in my car I probably need to seek mental help. I get angry, and it keeps me alert while I'm driving.  It must be a form of battered wife syndrome. 

Browsing Extreme Skins MB.

Reactions to DeSean Jackson reality show

there was a scene where his OWN mom wants him to concentrate on football more. I dont see how we cant be a little concerned with some warning signs on DeSean. 

So apparently he's knocked up a Instagram model. Can some explain what an Instagram model is? Do they just take pics of themselves and post them? Not trying to knock who he dates and all, that's his business, but she doesn't seem like the kind of girl you'd bring home to mom

:lol:

After debating whether he is "the best WR in the NFL" someone posted this gem

CIrkYPyWEAAZa24.png

We can bash Desean decision making, attitude, etc. But he is a really good player. He's limited in how he can be used but he's very effective and can bust a defensive gameplan.

What's funny about that? Pretty impressive if you ask me.

What's funny is that he is nowhere near the top receiver in receptions, touchdowns and not even yards which is his best trait.  His skill is getting long completions because he's fast, but is not an all around receiver like the true best WR's in the NFL.  So people find obscure stats to twist and find where he is the best.  Like the most catches over 40 yards.  Great, how many TDs does he have?  How is his playoff performance?  Is he consistent?  

He had 6 whole games last year where he did nothing.  Was a non-factor.  He also does jack in the playoffs...but you won't find that out for at least a few years.   :lol: