gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

What's funny is that he is nowhere near the top receiver in receptions, touchdowns and not even yards which is his best trait.  His skill is getting long completions because he's fast, but is not an all around receiver like the true best WR's in the NFL.  So people find stats like YPC to laud him as the best in the NFL.

He had 6 whole games last year where he did nothing.  Was a non-factor.  He also does jack in the playoffs...but you won't find that out for at least a few years.   :lol:

Be careful, you're going to be accused of obsessing over every little thing the Redskins do  :roll:

Be careful, you're going to be accused of obsessing over every little thing the Redskins do  :roll:

Then I guess we're guilty, along with all the national media coverage.  The Redskins are to the NFL what reality shows are to quality TV.  It's not good, but people watch for guilty pleasures and to laugh at the freak show.

Then I guess we're guilty, along with all the national media coverage.

The Redskins are like a 15 car pile-up with multiple fatalities, it's hard not to look.

He also does jack in the playoffs...but you won't find that out for at least a few years.   :lol:

What playoff team will he end up with?

What playoff team will he end up with?

The BET flag football team.   :lol:

What's funny about that? Pretty impressive if you ask me.

He's only motivated by anger for Chip Kelly, as is McCoy. They are pissed they are now on inferior teams.   If the Redskins (*cough*) ever get near the playoffs, Desean will come up very small when it matters.  When Desean came up small for Reid in 2012, Kelly knew he was a loser only looking out for himself.  Good riddance to both of those self absorbed morons. 

From DeSean Jacksons latest interview with GQ:

Q. Do you feel like you guys will contend this year?

A. Long silence. "Uh... how ’bout I say, uh... Let me see what I can answer to that question....""

:roll:

From DeSean Jacksons latest interview with GQ:

Q. Do you feel like you guys will contend this year?

A. Long silence. "Uh... how ’bout I say, uh... Let me see what I can answer to that question....""

:roll:

At least he is not in denial like most people in DC. 

He has to be kicking himself in the butt, he knows dang well he signed with the Redskins with hopes of embarrassing his ex-teammates twice a year. And it has all backfired on him, but he did this to himself. Jackson had potential HOF talent IMO, he just let his poor attitude and ego get in the way. 

He has to be kicking himself in the butt, he knows dang well he signed with the Redskins with hopes of embarrassing his ex-teammates twice a year. And it has all backfired on him, but he did this to himself. Jackson had potential HOF talent IMO, he just let his poor attitude and ego get in the way. 

I disagree he doesnt care at all about winning hes probably the happiest hes ever been. He gets to make the pro-bowl not have to practice and get paid lots of money. Who cares about winning? Not Desean lol

Still funny considering it was just in May Jackson said he and McCoy have moved on to "winning teams"

What's funny is that he is nowhere near the top receiver in receptions, touchdowns and not even yards which is his best trait.  His skill is getting long completions because he's fast, but is not an all around receiver like the true best WR's in the NFL.  So people find obscure stats to twist and find where he is the best.  Like the most catches over 40 yards.  Great, how many TDs does he have?  How is his playoff performance?  Is he consistent?  

He had 6 whole games last year where he did nothing.  Was a non-factor.  He also does jack in the playoffs...but you won't find that out for at least a few years.   :lol:

And? Few people say he is, you don't need to go into defensive mode right away.

There's no denying though that he's one of the best deep threats in the league, proved by his YPC average and receptions over X yards, none of which are "obscure stats" like you hilariously claim.

And? Few people say he is, you don't need to go into defensive mode right away.

There's no denying though that he's one of the best deep threats in the league, proved by his YPC average and receptions over X yards, none of which are "obscure stats" like you hilariously claim.

No it's a stat like rec per target.  When he's targeted, it's deep because of his speed and he's wide open so sure he's got good rec per target.  Compare him to the actual best WRs in the NFL and he doesn't stack up in all the measurables, just speed and deep passes.  

This is all about him claiming to be the #1 WR in the NFL which is the hilarious claim.  Your QB a few weeks ago said he was the best QB in the NFL and now he's on the bench.  

No huge reaches, the Deadskins make it too easy.

You act like it's just Eagles fans.  

Troy Aikman says the Redskins are more dysfunctional than the Kardashians

“It’s pretty bizarre, huh? Someone compared the Redskins to the Kardashians, saying they’re the Kardashians of the NFL.

“I don’t think that’s fair — I don’t think the Kardashians are nearly as dysfunctional.”

I'm just sorry this years' Hard Knocks didn't cover the Redskins. That would have been well worth our time with the shenanigans going on there.

Here is to hoping they cover them next year!

Edit: the genre of the series will be 'comedy'.

You guys are just trying to have a laugh in this thread, but most of your stuff is a huge reach. Cringeworthy.

Enjoy watching "3 1sts and a 2nd" RGMe running your scout team.

Oh wait, I forgot... Portis said that Bobby's ego is way toooooooooo big to demean himself by helping his team as the scout team QB.  

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!

No it's a stat like rec per target. When he's targeted, it's deep because of his speed and he's wide open so sure he's got good rec per target. Compare him to the actual best WRs in the NFL and he doesn't stack up in all the measurables, just speed and deep passes.

This is all about him claiming to be the #1 WR in the NFL which is the hilarious claim. Your QB a few weeks ago said he was the best QB in the NFL and now he's on the bench.

No huge reaches, the Deadskins make it too easy.

When did he claim that? All I remember him saying is that he's uncoverable, which isn't exactly true but is also not a claim to be the best.

When did he claim that? All I remember him saying is that he's uncoverable, which isn't exactly true but is also not a claim to be the best.

On his BET Reality TV show.

This stuff was all posted previously.

Go look up the No. 1 receiver in the NFL. I'm the No. 1 receiver. 

He's also said that Sherman and Revis can't cover him, that he's unstoppable.

"I don't think no one can guard me," Jackson said. "It's how I feel about myself. I don't feel no one can stop me. You can get Darrelle Revis, Richard Sherman -- whoever you want to get."

You guys are just trying to have a laugh in this thread, but most of your stuff is a huge reach. Cringeworthy.

9 out of 10 things (at least) of things I post in this thread are related to an article. I guess the whole world is reaching for a good belly laugh. I blame Obama. Who's in Washington. FULL CIRCLE!!!

LOL, no wonder I missed that. I've watched exactly 0 seconds of that show.

I can't stand the thought of what else I've missed.

So you're blindly naive to what Eagle fans knew three years ago.  Your owner is a lucky dot.com entrepreneur from the late 90's who has the social skills of a gnat.  He is the perfect example of a person with a true Napoleonic complex.  And the soap opera continues.....

I disagree he doesnt care at all about winning hes probably the happiest hes ever been. He gets to make the pro-bowl not have to practice and get paid lots of money. Who cares about winning? Not Desean lol

I would not say he is the happiest he is ever been. How can you be happy when you were drafted by a team that competed for an NFC championship back in 2008 and is now on the rise, but you let your ego get in the way and now you play for a team that is the laughing stock of the NFL. Who is laughing now, DeSean or the team that released him??

DeSean may put on a smiley face because he is getting a fat check, but behind that smile is nothing but regret because he is with a poor team that he chose. 

Not only do you lose most Sundays, but no matter how good you are - you are never looked at the same because you play for a piss poor team. I am not trying to sound disrespectful but DeSean is heading to become a nobody with that team. ProBowl honors are garbage nowadays - hell even the game doesn't mean anything because there is nothing to play for. 

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen  8m Jay Gruden said DeSean Jackson got winded during yesterday's practice. Sounds like he will be in and out of formations on Sunday. #Redskins

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen  8m Jay Gruden said DeSean Jackson got winded during yesterday's practice. Sounds like he will be in and out of formations on Sunday. #Redskins

he should of listened to his Mom and stopped with the girls , partying and booze