gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

LOLLL...winning the nfc east? PLZ....are u crazy? Mcnabb looked like absolute crap. The eagles might not win the nfc east....but the redskins sure arent either....ur delusional.

Well we can't all pick the Cowboys can we?

yeah both

lol...ur actually delusional....as much as i love the eagles....i dont see them winning the nfc east or the super bowl...i dont see the redskins being any better than us.....ur oline sucks and u dont have the weapons like we do....and kolb is more accurate than super 5....

i mean....they are def the favorites. W/e anyone says....RIGHT now dallas looks the best. On paper....but they choke every year so we will see....if not the cowboys...then the giants.

I still feel the same about the skins. Its normal in pre-season to have ups and downs. Starting o-line pass protected pretty well, glad to see that.

Yeah they did ok til the skins stopped trying to run the ball and the Ravens were able to T off.

Based on what i saw in this game, Johnson is slow. You can really tell the difference between

him and Portis. If that is all he has left we should just take our chances with the two young backs,

Torian and Williams. Moss NEEDS HELP! Armstrong is ok but he's more of a 3rd wideout. I'd make

the trade for Jackson ASAP.

Im not really worried about the score but we did have a handful of injuries.

Moore (knee) seems to be ok, same with McNabb.

Rookie Trent Williams with a deep bruise.

Sellers also banged his knee, should be fine.

Moore will have an MRI.

I still feel the same about the skins. Its normal in pre-season to have ups and downs. Starting o-line pass protected pretty well, glad to see that.

Listened to it on the radio? I could have sworn the sack he took dropping back 15 yards to his own 5 ended with a broken ankle with how weird the angle looked.

One word for you skins fans - "headaches" :lol:

[/color]

as a matter of fact i do.

That's because you're out of your Fing mind! :lol:

I can't understand you redsucks fans. Give up already. Your team sucks every Fing year and will continue to suck every Fing year for the rest of your life.

You need to give up on football. At least redsucks football. Move on.

Just the people with IQs over 80. Of course that disqualifies any and every redsucks fan on the planet.

Every football fan on earth realizes Haynesworth has a fragile psyche....knowing that what does Shannahan do? He shows him up and makes an example of him. Now not only do you have a disgruntled Pro Bowl caliber player in the mix making everyone else miserable, but you also have a constant distraction every time he opens his mouth.

I'm sure some Skins fan is going to come along and say "well what should he have done"

How bout release his a**? Just because they gave him a boatload of money last season doesn't mean they have to put up with him this season. There's no CBA so releasing a player has never been easier. Instead, Shannahan tries to set some example with a guy that will never get it. Just an all around idiotic move on his part.

Albert is screaming to get released and if the skins don't comply this drama-fest is going away anytime soon . He basically said to expect nothing different next year when you consider that he's planning to boycott the Redskins' off season program.

Listened to it on the radio? I could have sworn the sack he took dropping back 15 yards to his own 5 ended with a broken ankle with how weird the angle looked.

One word for you skins fans - "headaches" :lol:

I thought the skins pass protected pretty well for the most part. They took Jammal Brown out after the first quarter. The run blocking was horrible. McNabb was erratic but he did convert multiple third and longs and the receivers dropped multiple passes. Fred Davis dropped a TD catch. The skins first team defense played better than they did against the bills.

The Ravens picked up most of their yards from three step drops and quick dump offs to the RBs.

And the more Haynesworth talks, the less anyone else is going to want him. For wanting out of Washington, he sure isn't doing it the right way.

Shanny has rules that Big Al will just half to deal with. I want him on the team because he makes it an overall better defense. I myself believe he shouldn't have been playing in the 3rd quarter, but thats coaches decision. No matter what happens between the two, i'll back Shanahan. Al buddy, if you really want out, shutup, have a big season and

maybe someone will make the Skins a decent offer.

And the more Haynesworth talks, the less anyone else is going to want him. For wanting out of Washington, he sure isn't doing it the right way.

Hes a complete idiot. Now they are saying he has some disease with thinning blood cells or something. This crap needs to end now, i say just trade him to a 4-3 team for a 6th round pick or something.

I still think the Bengals could be a trade partner here. They run an aggressive 4-3 and dont care about character. And they could use an impact DT to really put their defense over the top.