gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Amusing, but I actually agree with the Redskins on their argument.

It feels like the "Your Team Cheats" argument from that website developed by a Patriots fan to "justify" the Patriots' cheating:

"Sure, the name might be offensive, but it's happening everywhere so that should make it okay, legally... riiiight?"

Well, OJ got away with murder....

In an attempt to fix this:

deseannooooo.0.gif

Gruden is borrowing from Chip Kelly's coaching style and using large cards on Desean's punt returns.

2sbmyy1.jpg

picture stolen from ES

Redskins version of the superbowl shuffle

(I'm laughing now as I'll probably be on suicide watch come Sunday evening. Thanks Chip)

Especially for those who posted here all off and regular season

I hope grizGreat(post originator) is enjoying the victory. HE deserved it, unlike the once or twice a year skins posters we have now.

Lmao! I'm always here, as usual those who are never around don't notice. Once or twice a year my a**.

It's also funny how this thread was a hot topic when you all thought you were good. Slowed down a whole lot since September.

I mock Washington as I find things regardless of the eagles. But if you were in TATE more you would know I was skeptical of the eagles going into the season. In fact I cited the 2006 Washington r words and this thread when telling TATERs to slow their roll just because the eagles looked good in the preseason

No one in the NFCE should be happy with there team this year .

Nah, let the Skins fans be happy.  They've put together a decent season and won the division when everyone picked them to finish dead last.  They have the youngest and the best QB in the division.  It's been a surprisingly good season for them.

Nah, let the Skins fans be happy.  They've put together a decent season and won the division when everyone picked them to finish dead last.  They have the youngest and the best QB in the division.  It's been a surprisingly good season for them.

This....

....especially since I'm banking on history repeating itself and have Danny believe they are just a player or two away and blow draft picks and cap space on 29 year old free agents. :D

This....

....especially since I'm banking on history repeating itself and have Danny believe they are just a player or two away and blow draft picks and cap space on 29 year old free agents. :D

That would require him to not learn from his mistakes. He actually seems to be taking baby steps with his overwhelming support for Cousins over his buddy Griffin. Before the season began he was pissed, but refused to interfere with McCloughan and Gruden. Now he realizes how good a move it was. Hopefully it's a learning lesson he'll take to heart. 

McCloughan really is the difference maker here. He protected Gruden when Jay benched Griffin, and it was his drafting and roster moves before and during the season that sustained a roster left ravaged by injuries (13 starting players with season-ending injuries). 

I mock Washington as I find things regardless of the eagles. But if you were in TATE more you would know I was skeptical of the eagles going into the season. In fact I cited the 2006 Washington r words and this thread when telling TATERs to slow their roll just because the eagles looked good in the preseason

this preseason was OUR Osaka.

I was banned on ES 3 times praising Cousins over RG3 last year . i even got banned for a SN with Cousins name in it just for that reason . the skins fans over there are so ridicuals its not even funny . I was tempted to make another account list my SNs and tell them who the idiot is now. Lololo

I was banned on ES 3 times praising Cousins over RG3 last year . i even got banned for a SN with Cousins name in it just for that reason . the skins fans over there are so ridicuals its not even funny . I was tempted to make another account list my SNs and tell them who the idiot is now. Lololo

then you would be banned a 4th time  :lol:

then you would be banned a 4th time  :lol:

That's a given , just not worth the time .

That's a given , just not worth the time .

It's definitely not worth it.  ES is the worst NFL based site on the net.  Biggest bunch of babies in the Biz.

Who is the real Kirk Cousins and have the Skins found their QB? If you look at his numbers (26td/11int, 5 rushing td, 3 fumbles) they are excellent HOWEVER look at the big picture and maybe not so excellent when you look at each game.

The most amazing stat...19td/1int, 4 rushing td in the teams' 8 wins HOWEVER in their 7 losses...7td/10int, 2 fumbles. So Cousins has heavily contributed to their success with mind blowing numbers but also a huge reason they are not better.

15 of his 26 td came in FOUR GAMES. 11td/11int came in the other eleven games. So have their found their guy, does he deserve big money this offseason or is it a fluke, just a few very good games. He has been red hot the past few weeks. Not sure they win a playoff game (especially if they get Seattle) but hats off to the Skins on a surprising season and maybe finding their QB.

1td/2int (loss)

1td/0int (win)

1td/2int (loss)

1td/0int, 1 rushing td (win)

1td/2int (loss)

1td/2int (loss)

3td/0int, 1 rushing td (win)

1td/1int (loss)

4td/0int (win)

1td/1tint, 2 fumbles (loss)

1td/0int (win)

1td/0int (loss)

1td/1int, 1 rushing td (win)

4td/0int, 1 rushing td (win)

4td/0int (win)

Cousins is above average, without a doubt. The issue with cousins is that he mind F'd himself quite a bit, early on. He was expected to be perfect whenever he filled in for RGMe. He cracked like an egg.

But he's come back strong. He worked with the coaches to get his ish together, and brought the passes down to higher percentage/safer throws. They've been stepping it up over the weeks, complete with audio of cousins talking to the coaches on the sideline about opening it up more and more each week.

I miss RGMe back there, because you KNOW he was going to crash and burn. With cousins, we just have to get in his grill and hope he begins forcing things.

The only consolation I have, living in the DC area, is to challenge all skins fans with - "weren't you a big RGMe fan? And didn't you say Cousins was awful?" It really makes for a good time, watching the skins fan deny, deny, deny.