gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I will freely admit I wrote Cousins off, never been so happy to be so wrong.

What you have to take into account with his statistics, is Kirk has really improved week after week. All of the weaknesses in his game he displayed before 2015, and even week 1, he's worked at to eliminate and has improved upon.

Other factors that have affected things is first year play caller OC Sean McVay, who's only 29 and admits he is still learning. This offense needed to find its identity, they wanted to be a power running offense but with 13 season ending injuries and the running game not working they've morphed into an offense with a similar approach to New England in the past. Cousins short passing game has replaced the running attack. He gets rid of the ball so fast, he usually doesn't take as many hits as Griffin did. And when shots down the middle and deep open up he capitalizes.

Also the first half the year his best targets, Desean and Jordan Reed missed games or were too injured to be effective. Now they're healthy and open the field up.

We'll see how he does next year, once teams have an offseason to take a look at his body of work. But I truly have more confidence Kirk is going to be studying film to improve as well, way more than I did with RG3.

What you have to take into account with his statistics, is Kirk has really improved week after week. All of the weaknesses in his game he displayed before 2015, and even week 1, he's worked at to eliminate and has improved upon.

Other factors that have affected things is first year play caller OC Sean McVay, who's only 29 and admits he is still learning. This offense needed to find its identity, they wanted to be a power running offense but with 13 season ending injuries and the running game not working they've morphed into an offense with a similar approach to New England in the past. Cousins short passing game has replaced the running attack. He gets rid of the ball so fast, he usually doesn't take as many hits as Griffin did. And when shots down the middle and deep open up he capitalizes.

Also the first half the year his best targets, Desean and Jordan Reed missed games or were too injured to be effective. Now they're healthy and open the field up.

We'll see how he does next year, once teams have an offseason to take a look at his body of work. But I truly have more confidence Kirk is going to be studying film to improve as well, way more than I did with RG3.

young QBs just need time , they will have ups and downs . He may have amazing record seting games , then come back and have many WTF games . The point is they need to play win or lose for  few seasons , not just one or 2 . 

Stolen laptop of Redskins trainer contained players' medical info

4:34 PM MT
  • keim_john_m.jpg&w=80&h=80&scale=crop
    John KeimESPN Staff Writer

ASHBURN, Va. -- A laptop containing the medical records of thousands of NFL players was stolen from the car of a Washington Redskins trainer last month, the team said in a statement on Wednesday, confirming a story first reported by Deadspin.

According to a letter from the NFLPA that was obtained by Deadspin, the stolen medical records were of every player who went through the NFL scouting combine from 2004 through 2016, as well as current Redskins players. The backpack also contained a zip drive and hard copies of the medical records, the letter said.

"It's very bad," one league source said of the situation.

According to a Redskins statement, the laptop was taken on April 15 in downtown Indianapolis, where a thief broke the window of a car belonging to one of the team's trainers and stole his backpack.

The Redskins' statement indicated there is no reason to believe the laptop's password was compromised or that the NFL's electronic medical records system was impacted.

"No social security numbers, protected health information under HIPAA or financial information were stolen or are at risk of exposure," the team said.

A message with Indianapolis police wasn't immediately returned. It wasn't immediately clear why the team trainer was in the city. The scouting combine is held every March in Indianapolis.

The Redskins are working with the NFL and NFLPA to notify players who might be impacted.

"The team is also taking steps to prevent future incidents of this nature, including by encrypting all laptops issued to athletic trainers and other team personnel and through enhanced security training," the team said.

According to a letter sent by NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith to player representatives late last month and obtained by Deadspin, the electronic monitoring system prevented the downloading of any player medical records. The NFLPA also has contacted the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services regarding the situation, Smith said.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league has worked closely with the NFLPA since learning of the theft. He reiterated that the data involves information maintained by one club and "no information maintained by any club on the NFL Electronic Medical Records system was compromised, and the theft is entirely unrelated to that system."

McCarthy said teams have been directed to re-confirm that they have reviewed their internal data protection and privacy policies and that medical information is stored and transmitted on password-protected and encrypted devices. They also want teams to make sure that every person with access to medical information has reviewed and received training on the policies regarding privacy and security of that information.

"We are aware of no evidence that the thief obtained access to any information on the computer that was stolen nor aware that any information was made public," McCarthy said.

7 hours ago, paco said:

So this dummy left important NFL information in his car.

WTF?

The hits just keep on coming for those clowns.  :roll:

Chief Zee died

How much did he charge for parking? 

On 7/27/2016 at 5:20 PM, NIBGoldenchild said:

It really wasn't. But I see you're easily amused. 

You would be wrong.

This is the same owner who introduced charging entrance fees to training camp, and suing little old ladies to pay up, when they could no longer afford season tickets.  So spare me the "not funny"/ not a fair quip about your owner.

On 7/27/2016 at 5:20 PM, NIBGoldenchild said:

It really wasn't. But I see you're easily amused. 

21 hours ago, CountBlah said:

You would be wrong.

This is the same owner who introduced charging entrance fees to training camp, and suing little old ladies to pay up, when they could no longer afford season tickets.  So spare me the "not funny"/ not a fair quip about your owner.

dhOuGBn.gif

On 7/30/2016 at 8:27 PM, CountBlah said:

You would be wrong.

First off, I wasn't talking to your bitter a**. So me telling someone they are easily amused because they liked a weak joke isn't wrong. And how am I wrong? How can he charge for parking at a church he isn't affliated with? Spare me your whining over a weak joke. 

I am not a fan of Snyder, and hope one day to have a better owner. But the constantly ****ing from fans even when he does a good thing says more about what they lack then him. 

6 hours ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

First off, I wasn't talking to your bitter a**. So me telling someone they are easily amused because they liked a weak joke isn't wrong. And how am I wrong? How can he charge for parking at a church he isn't affliated with? Spare me your whining over a weak joke. 

I am not a fan of Snyder, and hope one day to have a better owner. But the constantly ****ing from fans even when he does a good thing says more about what they lack then him. 

Well now you're just trying to hurt my feelings. :sad:

9 hours ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

He's an easy target for a reason.  Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it NOT true.

54 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

she got her pay check in form of a baby . So why deal with him anymore 

I would say because marriage should be more than a monthly check for the next 18 years. But who am I kidding? Very few people today think beyond their own selfish desires. 

On December 31, 2015 at 11:33 PM, NIBGoldenchild said:

There was a time when you could get banned for praising Kirk on ES. Like, it was a ban-able offense. :lol: 

On 8/17/2016 at 6:11 PM, NIBGoldenchild said:

I would say because marriage should be more than a monthly check for the next 18 years. But who am I kidding? Very few people today think beyond their own selfish desires. 

or Its the way of life anymore ... It was tried on me . But back fired , I am now a single Father of 4  with 0 help.   I dont get a check  :(