gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

9 hours ago, paco said:

I could be wrong, but I thought I remembered the story was that he wanted no part of RG3 and Kirk was "his" pick.

Shanahan's story changes on his executive and personnel decisions every time someone asks him. He says Kirk was HIS pick, but it was really his son's pick through him. A former Special Teams coordinator said Kyle basically got his father to draft whoever he wanted. IMO, Kyle didn't like RG3 and wanted Cousins as a failsafe plan in case Griffin was a bust. Absolutely everyone else was IN on RG3. But Mike is probably telling the truth about his apprehension on giving up so many draft picks once they got hit with the BS salary cap penalty. 

and Josh Doctson already hurt again ....  When Skins fans are told that losing Djax and Garcon in same offseason it would hurt them... The reply   They have  j Reed  " always Hurt "  and hurt again ... Now Doc  hurt again .. he was last years 1st round pick .  So they  Now have Crowder he seems to be very decent 2/3  WR  and a still unproven  Pryor . Oh I guess a 90 year  V Davis  might help some.    Should be fun watching  and reading Redskins fans / forums   this year

http://www.espn.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/32295/josh-doctson-injures-hamstring-leaves-practice-early  

Redksin Fans  Listed  as THE worst LOL    

https://sports.yahoo.com/broken-fanbases-nfl-130259314.html

There is no problem with the WR core. You're picking the bottom of the barrel making that a big deal. Since you only seem to be concerned with minor injuries, you should read more of Keim's blog where he talks about Pryor being nearly uncoverable all camp, and how well Doctson has looked. Neither Crowded or Reed have practiced yet, and the offense has looked good. Nothing like going 0-12 in a red zone series. I mean, that's pretty terrible. ;)

15 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

There is no problem with the WR core. You're picking the bottom of the barrel making that a big deal. Since you only seem to be concerned with minor injuries, you should read more of Keim's blog where he talks about Pryor being nearly uncoverable all camp, and how well Doctson has looked. Neither Crowded or Reed have practiced yet, and the offense has looked good. Nothing like going 0-12 in a red zone series. I mean, that's pretty terrible. ;)

so in practice ....he looked good :D   but again you dont read ....  I said Pyor  is Unproven  and Crowder is decent ......     Im pretty dam sure thats true.    If Docs Injuries are not a concern for you already then you are just being blind.  Reed .... like IVe said for a long time .... Great player but one hit away from drinking his food from a straw 

I saw this. Tough loss for them

everything seems to be coming aprt at seems for Skins .  Cousin is also do a bad year .... Its just the way it is .   I think the Skins FO will be proven right by not giving him such a huge a** contract .  As much as I hate their FO ....  Cousins playing with fire   because its very easy to get hurt .... Yes he made a lot  but  he could of had more 

Even though I'm the biggest skins hater here, I'm sorry to see hem lose players like this...

... because it gives skins fan an excuse for mediocrity, yet again...

... that, and I don't want to see players get hurt.

16 minutes ago, CountBlah said:

Even though I'm the biggest skins hater here, I'm sorry to see hem lose players like this...

... because it gives skins fan an excuse for mediocrity, yet again...

... that, and I don't want to see players get hurt.

I kinda like the Skins fans  excuses .  I would say its the water down there ... But it seems all th fan all over the states has same troubles .  So maybe its Brain washing done by Danny Boy and Co

Does this mean he has to serve his 4 game suspension next year?

2 hours ago, paco said:

That's actually an interesting question. Perhaps they could wait until after the 4th game to put him on IR.

2 hours ago, paco said:

I would think being injured does not excuse the time he must miss . He should miss 4 games he is Available and ready to play . Skins fans will cry its unfair ... then I say if you cant do the time , dont do the crime 

I think junior galette served his suspension while on ir last year. I think he just didn't get $$ for those games

10 hours ago, paco said:

That was also the first thing I thought of as well.

On 8/6/2017 at 5:18 PM, NE.Jon said:

and Josh Doctson already hurt again ....  When Skins fans are told that losing Djax and Garcon in same offseason it would hurt them... The reply   They have  j Reed  " always Hurt "  and hurt again ... Now Doc  hurt again .. he was last years 1st round pick .  So they  Now have Crowder he seems to be very decent 2/3  WR  and a still unproven  Pryor . Oh I guess a 90 year  V Davis  might help some.    Should be fun watching  and reading Redskins fans / forums   this year

http://www.espn.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/32295/josh-doctson-injures-hamstring-leaves-practice-early  

Redksin Fans  Listed  as THE worst LOL    

https://sports.yahoo.com/broken-fanbases-nfl-130259314.html

" And if your team is on this list … well, at least you won something."

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.........

21 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

That's actually an interesting question. Perhaps they could wait until after the 4th game to put him on IR.

It would cost them a roster spot but yeah. However i think time on IR counts so he just wont be paid

25 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

The Dead Tree Crew must be jumping off cliffs after hearing all this bad news.

So, I guess the news isn't all bad.

They've long since disbanded.  Parking lot security took the Mayor to the ground in 2010.  Their message board has tumbleweeds going through (3-4 posts in 2012, 1 in 2013, 0 since)

As far as I can tell, the Mayor lost his job at the car dealership as well :roll: 

But their brief few years of jacka**ery will now follow them forever :lol:

full.jpg

Not sure where to put this, but I thought this was funny.  

Before Tony Wyllie, Washington's inept PR man who is best known for rushing Colt McCoy off the field screaming no questions after the kid had the biggest game of his life, was Karl Swanson.  Karl was most (in)famous for posing as a regular old exteremskins poster who was "in the know" that went by the handle "andyman". He would do stuff like leaking roster moves before they were announced to ES to give them that extra special feeling as well as whip up the mob over there anytime the media made negative comments about Washinton.  

It was in 2010 when he finally stepped down and was replaced by Tony, but apparently, as recently as yesterday evening, he still actively monitors the board :roll:

8/16 7:05 PM redrobert said: 

Bring back Andyman?

8/16 8:13 PM andyman said:

Meh. I'm retired.

For now.....

What a disfunctional ish show

may 'lil Danny own and mismanage this mess for another 50 years!!

11 hours ago, CountBlah said:

What a disfunctional ish show

may 'lil Danny own and mismanage this mess for another 50 years!!

Cousins is having a terrible preseason thus far.

23 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Cousins is having a terrible preseason thus far.

He seems to be a whiny little beeotch. I wouldn't be surprised if he sucks on purpose this year just to get out of there. It would be funny if there is not much of a market for him and gets paid way less then his stupid franchise tags he has been getting. 

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

He seems to be a whiny little beeotch. I wouldn't be surprised if he sucks on purpose this year just to get out of there. It would be funny if there is not much of a market for him and gets paid way less then his stupid franchise tags he has been getting. 

I dont even think it will be on purpose. I think hes always greatly benefitted from throwing to wide open receivers. He panics when his reads arent there in 2 seconds.

Everyone should be rooting for him to leave, and play were OUTSIDE of D.C.  Anything that makes the skins look bad, is A-OK by me.