Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

8,031 posts in this topic

FB_IMG_1505264445161.jpg

1 person likes this

On 9/11/2017 at 4:59 PM, paco said:

21433251_10213645834440817_5371197227767

1 person likes this

Look what popped up on the internet:

sypn5c.jpg

If you need a hint:

Spoiler

full.jpg

God Told Kirk not to sign with the Redskins ... LOL  omg  you cant make this crap up 

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/nfl-redskins-kirk-cousins-god-contract

Kirk Cousins and the Redskins have been locked in contract negotiations for the better part of two years. Washington slapped Cousins with the franchise tag for a second consecutive year during the offseason but not before offering Cousins a long-term deal including $53 million in guarantees.

Cousins turned down the offer and elected to play out the 2017 on a one-year deal. While speaking at Liberty University’s convocation, Cousins explained why he turned down the extra cash and signed the one-year deal.

You see, God told him to do it.

"I prayed about it and said, ‘Lord, what do you want to do?’ I just didn’t feel at peace about signing a long-term contract. I think the Lord communicates with us in many ways, and one of those ways is through his peace. And I just didn’t feel at peace.

"And I do believe that the Lord — at least in my life — likes to use one-year contracts and not long-term contracts. He likes to take me to the edge of the Red Sea and have me see there is water in front of me, there are mountains on either side, and there are Egyptians chasing me from behind. And He wants me to sit there for a moment and go, ‘God, You better show up.’ And then He parts the Red Sea and He’s done that time and again in my life, on the football field and off the football field.”

This has to be bad news for Redskins fans, right? If God really told Cousins to not sign with Washington long-term, then what are the chances God will change His or Her mind in the offseason. Do gods change their minds? They can see the future and stuff, right?

It’s not looking good, Washington. God does not appear to be on your side in contract negotiations.

In fairness to Cousins (and God I suppose) the Redskins’ offer was not a good one. The team was offering him "only” $24 million in new guarantees, as he already has $29 million guaranteed by the franchise tag. It appears God gave Cousins sound advice.

STATEMENT FROM THE WASHINGTON

"Today the Rwords have officially placed Su’a Cravens on the Reserve/Left Squad list. In accordance with the NFL Constitution and Bylaws, Su’a will not be permitted to return to the club for the remainder of the 2017 NFL season, including the postseason. We sincerely hope that Su’a uses this time away from the club to reflect upon whether or not he’d like to resume his career in the National Football League in 2018.”

In case anyone has a R-Word fan try to point out that the eagles have a negative point differential at home on MNF, I present to you:

DLPDbYgX0AU3_QN.jpg

1 person likes this